Battle of NY Part 4 (19)

"Werewolf venom," Loki whispered, shocked.

Stiles felt dizzy. Stiles stumbled back, close to the edge.

"Mieczyslaw! Get away from the-" It was too late, Stiles fell. He was falling but he couldn't tell. He was so dizzy, he didn't realize he was falling. He didn't realize he was falling and he definitely didn't realize he was being lifted by an invisible force, back to the top of the tower. Stiles was placed back onto the ground by Loki. Loki and Thor both ran towards him.

"Mieczyslaw. Stay awake." Loki ordered. Black spots littering Stiles' vision. Loki's hands created a glowing green aura around them and the stab wound, on Stiles side, was healing. Stiles' eyes glowed green, matching Loki's hands. After several agonizing minutes, Stiles' stab wound was gone.

"Stay down," Loki ordered, rushing to the edge and jumping on an alien's ship.

"Stay here, I'm going after him," Thor said, flying away.

You're not going to stay down, huh?

Nope.

Stiles tried getting up but dizziness got worse.

Yeah. I'm just gonna chill here for a second.

The Nogistune chuckled.

I still don't have a name for you.

Oh. What a shame.

What about nog?

Nog? Really?

Fine. What about foxy?

No.

I like it. Stiles laughed breathlessly, trying to regain strength. It's either foxy or butthole.

Foxy it is.

Okay. Foxy. How's life?

Before the Foxy could answer, Natasha spoke over the comms.

"I can shut it down," Natasha said. "Does anyone copy? I can shut the portal down."

"Woohoo! Go, Nat!" Stiles chuckled. "I knew I liked you for a reason."

"Do it," Steve ordered.

"No, wait." Tony joined.

"Stark, these things are still coming."

"I got a nuke coming in," Tony said. "It's gonna blow in less than a minute."

"That's wonderful," Stiles said.

"And I know just where to put it," Tony said.

"Stark. You know that's a one-way trip." Steve said.

"Not if I go," Stiles said getting off the ground.

Stiles...

I know. I'll be careful. Thanks, Foxy.

Stiles flew off the ground and met Tony, in the sky.

"Kid. You don't have to do this." Tony said.

"I know but you need someone to help you and I'm the only available one," Stiles said.

The duo flew towards the portal. Tony holding the nuke while Stiles flew beside him. Everyone held their breath as Tony and Stiles entered the portal. They continued to fly further into space until Stiles and Tony couldn't breathe anymore. Stiles used the last of his strength to push Tony towards the portal. The last thing he saw was the control center, for the aliens, explode. Stiles passed out.

Back on Earth, The remaining aliens collapsed. The Avengers saw Tony fall out of the portal but no Stiles. Thor flew up to grab him and came back to the ground, with an unconscious Tony.

"Come on, Stiles," Natasha whispered. After several agonizing seconds, Steve called it. 

"Close it," Steve whispered.

"NO!" Thor bellowed. Natasha shoved Loki's scepter into the Tesseract, closing the portal. 

Steve looked down in shame. As soon as the portal was about to close, Stiles flew out.

"Son of a bitch." Steve chuckled.

"He's not slowing down," Thor said, about to fly. Hulk roared and grabbed Stiles, mid-air. Hulk used his body to shield Stiles. Thor rushed to Stiles and Steve rushed over to Tony. They both weren't breathing. 

"No!" Thor said, shaking Stiles but to no avail. It was quite. Hulk roared.

"AHHH!" Stiles and Tony both screamed. Steve and Thor both sighed with relief.

"What the hell?" Tony gasped. "What just happened?"

"Please tell me, no one kissed us," Stiles grunted.

"We won." Steve huffed.

"Yeah, join S.H.I.E.L.D, it'll be fun!" Stiles said sarcastically. "You get to travel to Germany and fight a crazy god. You get to fight a bunch of aliens, who want to kill you! Doesn't that sound like fun?" 

"Alright. Hey. Ya!" Tony huffed. "Good job, guys."

"Let's just not come in tomorrow." Stiles huffed.

"I agree," Tony said.

"Let's just take a day." Stiles huffed.

"Have you ever tried shwarma?" Tony asked. Steve laughed at their antics. "There's a shwarma joint, a few blocks from here. I want to try it."

"Shwarma. Shwarma's good. Let's do that. I like that." Stiles rambled. "Then we don't come in tomorrow?"

"We're not finished yet." Thor smiled down at Stiles.

"Then shwarma after," Tony said.

"Then a day off," Stiles said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nogistune's name is Foxy!!! If you don't like it, please tell me. If you have any ideas for Stiles superhero name, comment them!

Thank you for reading, commenting, voting, and following!!