The family business

Daniela's pov
This morning i woke up, showered, got dressed and went to watch tv in the living room since Dakota wasn't awake yet. Since before we moved back down to Oahu I've been thinking non stop about how I'm going to make money to support us and pay the bills, and only one thing really came to mind.
Aww he looks so fucking cute sleeping i thought as i tip toed into the room. "Too bad" i said in my regular voice. "DAKOTAAAAA" i screamed right by his face.

Dakota's pov
"DAKOTAAAAA" i shot up and off the bed when i heard the scream. "What what happened, get my gun!" I said frantically trying to re familiarize myself with my surroundings. Next thing i heard was a laugh and i knew nothing was wrong. "What. The. Actual. FUCK DANIELA." I yelled holding my chest.
"I'm sorry babe i really am, I'm just really bored and i had the best idea" she said holding my head.
"What?" I said standing up.
"How about i come to work with you and you and the family can teach me how to be a bondswoman?" She said with a big smile and big brown eyes

I stared at her for a minute taking in her beauty and registering what she just said to me. "No" i said flatly and walked out of the room.
🌺🌺🌺🌺

"No?"
"No"
"What do you mean no? Why not" she said following me to the living room.
"Because D, it's dangerous and i don't want you getting anywhere near the people we take down." I said picking up the remote.
"You and your dad do it everyday" she said standing in front of the tv.
"My dads been doing it since he was my age and I've been learning it slowly since i was 18, this isn't something you just jump into one day" i said getting up and going to the kitchen.
"I know that but why can't i at least start in the office or something? Go for a ride along with you guys." She argued sitting on the counter watching me pour my cereal.
"Fine, look, I'll take you in with me today and we can sit down with my dad and them and see what they think alright?" I compromised walking up to her giving her a kiss and hugging her close to me.
"Yay! I love you" she said kissing me all over my face.
"I love you too munch"