Ch.9

Dani's POV
  "Alright guys both cars are out front let's get Dakota and Duane lee to the back"
  I've been an official part of the team for about two months now and I've loved every minute of it, even the part when this one fugitive punched me and I tackled her to the ground.
Dakota's POV
"10-4" 
I hopped out of the suv and ran to the back of the house just past the tree line so I wouldn't be spotted and waited in position.
"He's coming straight to you guys Dakota be ready"
I heard my dads voice over the walkie and turned my attention to the back door, sure enough our guy came flying out but Duane lee was right there to tackle him and restrain him so I could cuff him.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
At the office

Dog's POV
"Great job team! Dani, you're getting a lot better at giving clear direction I'm very proud of you."

"Thanks Duane," Dani replied.

"Alright everyone get home, get some sleep, and be back here tomorrow morning for another one."

With that being said everyone left and I stayed back with Beth to clean off the board and find our next case for tomorrow.

"Is that our next one?" I heard my wife say coming up next to me.

"Yep, and look who we have as a co-signer."  I said with my eyebrow raised.

"Duane, I'm sure she didn't know, we have to give her the benefit of the doubt."  Beth said rubbing my back.

"I know I know, I just really hope you're right."
   I set the file on my desk and we headed out for the night.