Part 11 - Tik Tok Fun

It's been a few days since Cash and I have hung out and I think the seperation is both good and bad.

Good because we won't get sick of each other. I'm also eighteen so I haven't attacked Cash from my wild emotions.

Bad because there's a damn ache in my heart that craves Cash's touch. It also means I haven't fed in three days. I've been a bit finicky. It doesn't help that I've been really hungry and turned eighteen recently.

Cash has been hanging out with Maverick and Mychael. I've been catching Lysandra up on what she's missed, including school work. Vampires process a lot of knowledge and can easily spread it.

A knock came on my bedroom door. I called for them to come in. Cash entered with a worried smile on his face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. I sped to his side.

"I forgot about your birthday..." Cash whispered.

"It's okay, Cash. I don't care for my birthday that much anyways."

"I also couldn't pick out something to get you and between Maverick, Mychael, and I, things got difficult so we called Macy, Lani, and Lys to help. They finally got it sorted through. All the options were mine though." Cash rambled slightly. I grinned. "Turns out, the girls couldn't decide either so we did something crazy. Happy birthday, Ashlyn." Cash pulled out a box. The box is as blue as Cash's eyes. My name is written fancily on the box in sharpie. Trust me, I can smell it. I opened the lid and set it on my dresser. I pulled out a necklace. It's silver with with words written in gold. Cashlyn. I bit my lip at the name.

"That's funny." I whispered. I handed it to Cash.

"There's more." I pulled out a necklace. It has the safe silver chain. Only the gold in this is two hearts hooked together. I handed it to Cash as well. I pulled out a silver ring with a small red diamond in the middle.

"What's this for?" I asked, holding the cold metal in my fingers.

"It's a promise ring. I know we've been together for almost a week now, but it feels like so much more and I've loved every fucking minute of it. I figured why not since we'll probably get married anyways." Cash whispered all of this, but I heard it clearly. I smiled and looked up at Cash. "Before you kiss me, I have one more thing. It's for me, but I think you'll like it." He set my new jewelry on my dresser along with the box. He pulled something else from the pocket of his ripped jeans. It's another necklace with a silver chain. The small charm is made of diamond and in the shape of teeth with two fangs. At the ends of the fangs is some red diamond.

"That's adorable." I whispered. Cash put it on, tucking the jewelry in his shirt. He then spun me around and put my necklace on me. I got turned back around for him to clip my bracelet on my right wrist. He ended with slipping the ring on my left middle finger.

"Now you can show off you're ring by flipping people off." I smirked. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my torso. I gave him a kiss.

"Thank you." I muttered under my breath.

"Not a problem. Thirsty?" At the thought of feeding my throat ran dry and my body turned. "Woah..." Cash whispered. "Why didn't you come to me sooner? You look like you're starving." I placed a hand on the back of his neck and then grabbed his bicep with the other. He winced ever so slightly at my grip. I loosened up a bit. "Do it." With the que, I dug my fangs into his neck. Cash swung my bedroom door shut and twisted the lock. "Jump up." I did so, wrapped my legs around Cash's waist. His hands were placed under my thighs. He pushed me up against a wall. I just kept feeding, not minding the world around me except for Cash's touch. His warmth against my cold skin. The taste of his blood had been intensified on my tongue. I bit down harder, moaning. Cash chuckled. His hand took my hand off his bicep, holding it in his own. "Have I ever told you that you're beautiful?" I pulled my fangs out and leaned back. I softly nodded my head. Cash leaned down and pressed his lips to my slightly bloody ones. I grinned against his lips. He pulled back and set me down. I hooked my thumbs through his belt loops.