Part 28 - A Date

Holy shit, this part didn't get posted. HERE YOU GO! BONUS CHAPTER, I GUESS!

I finished getting dressed then plugged in Cash's blow dryer. I quickly blow dried my hair before running a brush threw it. Once I finished, I unplugged it. I grabbed my makeup bag and set it on the counter. I pulled out my eyeshadow and started with that. My skin itself is naturally flawless which means I don't ever get zits or anything. My lips never get chapped either. I put on some dark colored eyeshadow then grabbed my eyeliner. The bathroom door opened. I caught a glimpse of Cash in the mirror.

"Makeup? What's the occasion?" Cash asked with a smirk. I finished my eyeliner before turning to respond.

"I'm going on a date with this wonderful guy who I love very much." I replied. Cash chuckled.

"Okay, but you're beautiful without the makeup. Naturally beautiful is what they call it."

"I'm not naturally this way, Cash. I'm supernaturally like this and sometimes I feel human if I try just a bit harder." I told him. "Now, can I continue?"

"Yeah, as long as I can watch." I gave Cash a creeped out look. He breathed out a laugh. "I like admiring you, Lynn. I like looking at you and reminding myself that you're mine."

"You're being possessive again." I commented as I put on my mascara.

"Is a guy not along to tell other guys that a girl is mine or boast about?" I smiled.

"No, I like it." I replied smoothly. Cash grabbed my arm once I finished and pulled me towards him. You may think we're too rough with one another, but this is nothing for a vampire. Cash encircled me with his arms, a protective look in his eyes. "It's sexy."

"Really?" He asked. I hummed in response. "Just so you know, you're pretty possessive yourself."

"I know. It's a mate thing if I have to be honest. You're my everything, you're the reason I stay standing. That's something nobody ever wants to lose. Also, vampires are very territorial of things they hold dearly." I kissed Cash's cheek. He released me so I could finish my makeup.

"How does it feel to never have had a zit in your life?" Cash inquired. I grabbed my red lipstick and opened it.

"Amazing." I answered. I applied the lipstick to my lips. "Want a kiss?"

"Mmm, not right now. I'm not in the mood to wipe off any lipstick." Cash said teasingly. I rolled my eyes. I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm in a loose black shirt that hangs off one shoulder. I have on a pair of black ripped jeans and black converse. It may seem gothic, but I just honestly like the shade. "Ready?"

"Yeah." I looked over Cash's outfit. He's wearing a white jacket with a red shirt underneath. He has on white ripped jeans and a pair of red shoes. He also has a white hat and a black belt. We held hands as we walked out of the bathroom and then the bedroom. Cash quickly told Maverick where we are going. Maverick told us to have fun then we left. Cash called an uber. We waited outside for the car to arrive.

"So, I have a gift or two for the both of us." Cash announced. "We're going to get that first before actually going out on the date." I softly nodded. The uber came and picked us up. Cash handed him a paper with the address on it. We filmed some Tik Tok's on the way. The car parked and we got out.

"An animal shelter?" I injured, looking up at the sign.

"Yep. I talked to Jason while you were showering." Cash said. We walked inside. Cash gave the receptionist his name then she led us to the back. She told us to wait and left. She came back with two puppies in her arms.

"They are both girls. They black one is half pit bull half black lab and the other one is half pit bull half husky." The lady explained. "Both are about nine weeks old. They were dropped off together. Their father was a pit, but they had different mothers. They were born a day apart."

I awed at them

I awed at them. "What do you say?" Cash whispered in my ear.

"I say yes." I replied instantly. We signed some paperwork then got to take them out with us. She gave us two pink collars and two pink leashes as well as four silver dog bowls and some starter food. We got into the uber with our puppies in our arms. "They're so cute." I whispered. I'm holding the red colored one.

"Yeah, they are." Cash agreed. He's softly petting the black one's head. The uber drove us back to the house where we dropped the puppies off in the backyard to play. Cash gave them food and water. Maverick said he'd let them in later so they don't freeze. We got back in the uber who drove us to a park. Cash led me to a river with a bridge on in it.

"If this is you trying to get me into bed, then I'm not sure what to say." I joked. Cash chuckled and shook his head. He took my hands in his.

"We just don't go out much together. You know, prom is April fifteenth. That's around a month from now." Cash whispered.

"We don't go to school though."

"That doesn't mean we can't have a romantic night." I smiled, softly nodding. Cash pulled me into his arms, just holding me as we looked at the sunset. "You're beautiful, Ashlyn."

"And you're utterly handsome." I replied. I turned my body and looked up into Cash's blue eyes. I slowly wrapped my arms around his shoulders, my hand toying with the hairs on the back of his head. His arms are around my torso, holding me there. We shared a gentle kiss, smiles on our faces.

That's part twenty eight! I sincerely hope you've been enjoying the story.

Peace.
Love.
Out.