Part 30 - A Night to Rememeber

Here you go, this is what you've been waiting for...

I walked downstairs and into the living room where Cash is waiting. Macy had given me some black heels to go with my dress. I'm wearing no makeup per Cash's request. "Hey, beautiful." Cash whispered as he took in my outfit. He's in a black tuxedo with a black tie.

"Hey, handsome." I replied with a smirk. Cash took my hand and led me to his car. He opened the door for me to get in. Once we were in the car, he drove us to a park. It's the same park with the cabin-like thing in the woods. I grinned.

"Can you do me a favor?" Cash asked.

"Depends on the favor." I shot back. Cash smiled, looking off towards the house.

"Teach me how to run." I smirked, softly nodding.

"You just will yourself to go faster. You haven't even tried. Give it a shot." I urged. "I'll be right behind you." Cash nodded his head. He took off running. I laughed and sped after him. We stopped in the living room of the cabin-like house. I pushed the door shut.

"That was amazing." Cash breathed out. I grinned at his happiness. "Wow!" Cash sped around the room and the next thing I know, the furniture is moved and there's music playing. Cash fixed his hair then pulled me onto the newly cleared space. He gave me a dashing smile as he rested a hand on my waist. I put my hand in his then put my other arm around his shoulders. We danced for a whole song in silence. I rested my head on his chest.

"Cash?" I whispered once the song ended.

"Hmm?" Cash hummed in response.

"Do you want to take the next step?" I asked cautiously. Cash pulled back enough to look at me.

"Whenever you are too." He replied, a small assuring smile on his face. I nodded softly. Cash pulled me closer to him. He connected our lips together, igniting exciting emotions inside me. In the blink of an eye, I was gently pressed against the bedroom door with Cash's fangs in my neck. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my eyelids fluttered closed. Cash's hands massaged my waist as he fed. Once he finished, I wasted no time to take my turn. While I did so, Cash unzipped my dress. I felt it get loose around my body, my breasts getting a bit heavier. I finished feeding, but kept my body close to Cash's. I unbuttoned his suit jacket and he shrugged it off. He held me close as I removed his tie, throwing it elsewhere. I unbuttoned his shirt, running my hands down his chest. Cash pulled my dress down my body, revealing my bare chest. Once the dress passed my hips, he let go and it just fell. I pressed myself close to Cash, feeling insecure for some damn reason. He picked me up and carried me to the bed where he gently layed me down. He took my heels off my feet then removed his own shoes and socks. He straddled my waist, leaned down and softly kissing me. His hand massaged my breast, making my body lite up with excitement. I rubbed his chest and faint abs. He broke the kiss to assault my neck with his lips. I arched my back some as I moaned. I placed my hands on Cash's chest then swapped our positions. He's sitting up with me close to his body. He rested his chin on my chest, staring up at me. "You're fucking beautiful." He commented sweetly.

"And you're the most handsomest thing I've ever seen." I replied before teasingly grinding my hips on Cash. He groaned, his forehead resting on my chest. I stopped a moment later and pulled his belt out from his pants. I threw it behind me, not caring where it landed.

"Lynn, I know we're taking a big step here, but we have a problem." Cash whispered weakly. I tensed, suddenly afraid. "We don't have any protection." I sighed in relief, afraid that he was about tell me something worse.

"That's alright." I replied softly. "That is, if you're willing to make a big leap instead of a step." Cash smiled, nodding his head. We kissed again. As we did so, he toyed with my breast, making them feel just as good. Cash and I changed positions again with my lying down and him hovering above me. Cash took off his pants then his boxers. I swallowed harshly. Cash slowly pulled my panties from my body then hovered above me again.

"Ready?" He inquired. I nodded my head. He eased himself inside me. A feeling of completion washed over me. I kissed Cash. He moved in and out. I arched my back as the tension in my core built. "Holy shit..." Cash hissed. Cash hung his head as he moved, leaning his head against mine. I gasped as my release hit, Cash's name slipping from my lips. I've had sex so many times, but this happens to be the greatest. Cash came, moaning it out in my ear. Cash pulled out, leaving me with wanting more. "That was... amazing..." Cash whispered.

"Mhm..." I hummed. We'd both just lost our true virginities. It wasn't just a quickie in a closet. This was and always will be us making love. "Let's not go crazy and go at it over and over. I like it when we can cherish the moment."

"I agree." Cash laid down beside me. He pulled the blanket over our naked bodies then pulled me close. "Though, I don't think anyone will be able to split us apart. Didn't you say that after we have sex, the bond with strengthen."

"Yeah. We'll be inseparable and practically indestructible." I told him. Cash smiled and kissed my nose.

"I love you, Lynn."

"I love you too, Cash."

That's part thirty! Did you enjoy it? They finally completely the last step of the bond!

Peace.
Love.
Out.