Part 19 - The Fourteenth of Feburary

Ashlyn's POV

I stared at the abundance with unease in my system. I could feel her eyes on me as I did so. "If you can't decide just make one." She growled. "You're creative."

"The guy has a whole damn date planned for us and all I have to give him is morning bliss and kisses." I hissed back. I looked over in time to see her roll her emerald green eyes then shooting me a quick glare.

"Okay..." She drew out, looking over the rows of cards. "Cards are overrated. Why not give him sex?" Lysandra turned to face me. She's twirling her brown hair in her fingers, a sign that she's nervous.

"First of all; we haven't had sex because Cash isn't ready." I told her with a glower.

"How can you wait like that? The second Jason and I realized what we felt, he was in me like-"

"Stop." I said blankly, cutting my best friend off. "I love you, Lys, but I don't want to hear about your sex life that just so happens to include my brother." She sighed heavily. "Secondly, you're not telling me something." Her jaw dropped to the floor in shock. "Talk to me, Lys."

"I... I'm..." The poor girl just couldn't spit it out. I grabbed her hand, holding it in one of my own. She looked at me nervously. I closed my eyes and searched her memories for what she wants to say. I shrieked and leapt back when I found the news. I drew my hand back.

"No." I hissed. She nodded. "Oh my God!" I squealed. I softly pulled her into a hug. "I can't believe it!"

"I can't either." Lysandra whispered. "I haven't even told Jason yet..." She mumbled. My body froze.

"You haven't told him that he's going to be a father?" I asked in a quiet voice. She shook her head then I shook my in disbelief. "You need to."

"I know, I know." Lysandra ran a hand through her hair, pushing her locks back. "I just don't know how."

"Just tell him, okay. How long have you known?" I turned my full attention to her now.

"Since this morning. I'm two weeks already." She answered. I softly nodded my head. We continued our shopping then went back home. We parted ways since I'm going to Cash's. I left after ushering her to tell him. She gave me a confident look then strut inside, screaming for Jason. I laughed then went inside to Cash's room. I found him recording a Tik Tok video. He grinned at me, ignoring the recording as he got up to kiss me. I grinned against his lips. I set my bag down on the floor then wrapped my arms around his neck. We just had our lips pressed together, nothing less, nothing more. It's actually very enjoyable to be like this. Cash pulled back for air, but still smiled nonetheless.

"What was that for?" I asked, still beaming at him.

"Can I not kiss my girlfriend, my mate?" He asked in return. I chuckled then kissed his cheek. "Come here." Cash lead me to his desk. He took a seat on the chair and pulled me onto his lap. He grabbed his phone, deleted what he just recorded, then went to his profile page. He clicked on his latest video. I watched it intently.

The Cash in the video took a deep breath. He seemed to shake off some nerves. "Hey, guys, I have a huge request to make." He started, staring into the camera. "Would you guys, please, stop sending Ashlyn hate? We're back together and these comments are bothering her. She tried hiding it from me and that hurt, but what hurt more is that my fans, even some of her fans, are hurting her and I don't like that. So, please stop. Thank you. And, by the way, we're happy together." The video ended there. I felt Cash's eyes looking up at me as I stared at the replaying video. He turned his phone off which snapped me out of my trance or whatever.