Part 15 - Power Pt. 2

Cash leaned against me, his lips on the skin of my neck. I leaned back into his touch. Damien came back with the soup earlier. I explained the situation to him, Macy, Caitlin, and Ethan when they returned. We have the couple staying in the guest room with Madison in Kylie's old crib and Elizabeth is staying with Lucy and Caitlin. Now, Cash and I are relaxing in my room. He's feeling better, not having puked since before I took him downstairs.

"Something wrong?" Cash inquired.

"Something doesn't feel right." I whispered. "I feel... strange. Like something bad, very bad is going to happen." I turned my head to face Cash.

"Do you have any idea as to what?" I shook my head.

"I do know what I want though." I said, smirking playfully.

"And what's that?" I completely turned my body and pressed my lips against Cash's. I felt him smile against my lips. I leaned forward to a point where I'm straddling him while he's lying down. I ran my hands down his covered chest. Cash groaned at my actions. I peppered kisses down his neck and shoulders, using my tongue just a little. "You're very taunting." Cash whispered. I pulled back and smirked at him.

"I know. Are you willing to give in to my taunt?"

"Depends on what you mean?" Cash looked worried.

"Sorry. I didn't mean it like that." I muttered, pulling my hands back. Cash sat up, wrapping his arms around me.

"It's okay." Cash whispered. He put his lips to mine, his tongue flicking my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and let him in. I let him kiss me, my mind wandering elsewhere. Cash pulled back. "Come on, Lynn, you usually put up more of a fight than that. And I know you love licking my braces for some reason."

"I can't right now, Cash. I... I can't help this feeling in my gut." Cash sighed, leaning his forehead against mine. "I'm scared."

"Don't be. Just relax. Take a bath or a shower. Do something."

"I can't do those things. You're what makes me relax, Cash, and that's not working." I got off the bed and ran my hands through my blonde hair.

"How about you feed, Lynn. That usually seems to calm you down." Cash offered.

"You're sick. I don't want to weaken you."

"Do it anyways. I'm begging you." Cash urged. "I'll take my shirt off." A playful smirk sat on Cash's face. I gave in, nodding my head. I went back to Cash's lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled his shirt off his body. My heart melted just a bit. He's going a bit out of his comfort zone for me. He's also risking his ability to get better. "You don't even half to take blood. Just bite me or rub or something. Anything to get you to relax. I don't like feeling or seeing you stress." I softly nodded my head then dug my fangs into his skin. Cash rubbed my thighs. I felt my body finally relax. Cash sighed in content. My eyes fluttered closed and I pulled my fangs back. I was asleep before I could do anything else.

~

"Hey, wake up." I heard someone say. "Ashlyn, you have to get your ass up. We're under attack." I shot up and sped downstairs with Macy on my tail.

"Where's Cash?" I asked instantly.

"They took him." Damien answered. "They're after you now, Ash." I fucking knew it. I pulled on my hair really quick before shaking away my nerves and closing my eyes.

"What is she doing?" I heard Jason ask.

"Searching. She's trying to track him. It's a mate thing." Kristen answered.

"But how does she know to do that?" Damien jumped in. "I never even knew how to do that let alone that I could."

"Let her go." Nicholas stepped in. "The power of the bond should drive her with enough power to save him." I got my lead and sped off. I appeared in an alley. The two wolves are both bleeding and torn. Cash lies passed out against a wall, blood pouring from his head. Their whole pack is with them.