Part 36 - Can I Touch?

"Yo!" Cash exclaimed. He's live on Tik Tok right now. "Lynn, someone just sent ten drama queens!" I narrowed my eyes on my boyfriend who's sitting at his desk. I'm on the bed with my laptop on my lap, phone in my left hand and my mouse in the other, editing a video.

"That's cool." I deadpanned.

"That's five hundred dollars!" I scoffed back a laugh. Cash furrowed his eyebrows. "Ashlyn!"

"Hmm?"

"You didn't..."

"Maybe I just wanted my name on the jacket."

"You're my girlfriend! You could get off your butt and write it." I smiled through my eyes at him. Cash rolled his eyes in return. "Do I have to react?" He gave me a pouty face. I hummed, tapping my chin as I thought. "I've liked all your videos already."

"You don't have to react." I got off the bed, setting my stuff down. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. "Just kiss me."

"On camera?" Cash pretended to whine. I giggled, nodding my head. Cash pressed his lips to mine. He pecked my lips. The comments are rolling with either hate or absolute love. I grabbed the marker and started writing names for cowboys on his arm. Cash kissed my cheek then started reacting to videos. "Shouldn't you be editing?"

"I do what I will." I replied with a smirk. Cash shot out some thank yous. He replied to some comments.

"Why do I call Ashlyn Lynn?" He read aloud. "Because that's just my nickname for her. Nobody else calls her that."

"I called him Baby once. I'm not exactly sure how much he liked it." I commented.

"How tall am I? I'm six foot three."

"See, he ignored it."

"No, I just refuse to voice how that makes me feel to the public." Cash argued.

"Does it make you feel the same way you do when you get called Daddy?"

"Ohh! No! I hate that!" Cash yelled.

"Ow!" I exclaimed. "Sensitive ears, boy." Cash whispered an apology in my ear. I dropped my phone and went to grab it, but Cash forced me upright. "Hey!"

"You're not allowed to reach for anything or bend over."

"We talked about this, Cash." I whined. Cash bent down and picked up my phone. "Should we tell them?" I whispered in his ear.

"If you want." He mumbled in reply. I shrugged my shoulders. "Alright. Guys, I just got the go to drop some important news!" Cash exclaimed. "My beautiful girl here found out, what, a week ago?"

"Mhm." I hummed with a nod. I scribbled a few more names on Cash's arm.

"She found out on our graduation day, May tenth, that we're having a baby!"

"Or two." I cut in.

"Two?"

"Yeah, two. I'm a twin. My mom was a twin, her dad was a twin, and his dad was a triplet. His father's brothers both bad triplets." Cash looked at the camera with wide eyes. "Don't worry, Baby, I only have seven siblings." Cash chuckled. He reacted to more videos and I wrote names on his arm. Cash handed me the jacket at some point. "Aren't we too young to be having kids?" Cash read. "I don't know, are we?"

"You're nineteen and I'm eighteen. My mom had Damien when she was... fifteen, I want to say."

"We should go say hi to Maverick while he's still right across the hall. Have we told Maverick the news?"

"No, I actually don't think so. I had that mental breakdown then we got to moving and I guess we forgot. Well, Lys and Jason know. Lys was the first to know for sure beside me." Cash nodded then grinned wildly.

"Let's go." I stood up and he stood up behind me. He handed me his phone to record. I followed behind him as we walked out of his room. "You're so short." I stuck my tongue out.

"I'm five foot six." I told the fans. Cash chuckled.

"That's still nine inches taller." I rolled my eyes. Cash put his fingers to his lips then shoved Maverick's door opened. He ran in and launched himself on his brother. Maverick screamed, shielding his face as Cash came tumbling down. Vampires are actually very light when it comes to being airborne. Cash adjusted himself so he's lying next to Maverick with his arm around his shoulders. Maverick is glaring at his brother.

"I was texting." Maverick huffed.

"Who?" I asked. I lied down beside Maverick. Cash's hand played with my hair. I held the camera up so it has us all in view. "Is it a girl?"

"It's none of the internet's business." Maverick replied with a playful glare. I shrugged.

"Maverick, we have important news for you." Cash told him. Maverick looked at his brother, giving me a face full of hair.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Ashlyn is pregnant." Maverick's head turned so he's facing me.

"Really?" I nodded. Maverick hugged me tightly then turned and hugged Cash. Maverick got up and stole the phone. "I'm going to be an uncle!" Maverick ran out the door. "Lani, you're going to be an aunt!" Maverick yelled. I heard a very feminine squeal. Cash and I chuckled at their obvious excitement. Cash wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to his body. Maverick came back in. "Can I touch?"

"Uh..... Sure. There's nothing to feel, but okay." I whispered. I pulled up my shirt up a bit to let Maverick touch my stomach. It might've tickled just a bit.

"Guys! I'm going to be an uncle!"

~

"So, I live stream for an hour, but you're going for how long?" Cash asked. We're at the house in the woods now. I've just finished setting up my recording equipment. "I've never really sat and watched a YouTube livestream. Whatcha going to play?"

"Well, for starters, I'm making you play with me." I told him. Cash's shock made me giggle. As I got everything set up, Cash made all of the announcement about the recording on all of our social media. I hit stream. "Hello, everyone, and welcome to a live stream!" I cheered. "I'd like to introduce to you my guest, Cash Baker." Cash rolled up next to me in his chair. "Cash, the webcam is there." His eyes widened and he looked into the camera. The chat slowly started filling up with comments. "How do you read that? It's faster than what's on Tik Tok."

"And that's in slow."

"What the hell? Oops!" Cash covered his mouth.

"It's fine. Gaming channels have people who cuss all the damn time." I told him.

We ended up cycling through ever Five Nights at Freddy's game there is and even a few fan games. Cash screamed so many times that I was glad we are in the middle of the woods.

Today was a very relaxed day.

That's part thirty six- I hope you enjoyed it!

Peace.
Love.
Out.