Part 12 - Bouncing Like Crazy

"I need to get dressed." I whispered. Cash didn't listen and kept kissing my neck. Don't get me wrong, it feels wonderful, but we also have an hour before we leave for the trampoline park.

"This is fun though." Cash whispered against my skin, his hot breath making me go crazy.

"I still need to shower too. And do my hair and brush my teeth." I stressed.

"You're already beautiful."

"Cash, I have blood stained on my teeth." I whined.

"I don't care."

"Mychael and everyone else who doesn't know does." Cash sighed and let me up. He gave me another kiss then let me go shower. I did so then brushed through my blonde hair. I pulled it back into a ponytail. "Cash! Pick me out an outfit!" I yelled. I heard his footsteps. I brought in my undergarments which consist of panties and a shorts bra since we'll be jumping around a lot. Cash cracked the door open and handed me a shirt, a hoodie, and some jeans. The shirt is a gray Cash & Maverick Baker shirt and the hoodie is the same just in purple. I playfully rolled my eyes even though he can't see.

"The shirt and hoodie are for you to keep! They're from Maverick and I." Cash told me through the door.

"Thanks, Cash." I replied. The jeans are ripped, exposing my knees, thighs, and calves. I put them on then exited the bathroom. I found Cash doing a Tik Tok. I ran up and jumped on his back, kissing his cheek. He gave a surprised face then grinned. The video ended. "So, are you trying to make us match?" I asked noticing that he has a matching hoodie on and his own ripped jeans.

"Yeah." He answered. I giggled and gave him another kiss on the cheek before getting off of him. I put on my socks and shoes then put my jewelry in a box to leave here so I don't lose them. I took Cash's hand then we went downstairs.

"Jason, what are you doing?" I heard Lysandra say. We went around the corner and into the living room.

"Doing her hair." Jason replied. Jason is sitting on the couch with Caitlin on the floor beneath him and a brush on his hand.

"Stop." Lucy said sternly. Jason put the brush down and got up. Lucy brushed through our little sister's hair then put it in a ponytail. Lucy then put her own hair in a sloppy bun. Lysandra has her hair in a braid.

"Are we ready?" Cash asked. They all nodded. We went outside to find Maverick and Mychael waiting by a limo. "Did I mention we're taking the limo?"

~

After goofing around in the limo and introducing Mychael to the other girls, we arrived at the trampoline park. We went inside and got checked in. No one else is here. Likely because I rented it out.

"Cash rents a limo and you rent the park. You certainly are the perfect couple." Jason mutter. I pushed him into a foam pit. It was rather hard since he's gotten a bit buffer since our birthday. He grabbed my arm and yanked me in with him. I punched his arm with pull strength and he threw me over him.

"Are they always that aggressive?" I heard Mychael ask.

"No. Worse." Caitlin answered.

"Did we mention that they're vampires?" Maverick inquired. I'd given Cash permission to annouce our little secret.

"No." Mychael's voice squeaked.

"Let's do it." I whispered to Jason. He grabbed me and threw me clear across the park. I bounced off a trampoline and flew back at him. I wrapped my arms around him as we fell deeper into the foam bit.

"Don't kill my boyfriend." Lys whined. I turned to face her, smiling devilishly with my fangs out. "No! No, no, no!" Lys took off, but I caught up easily due to her newborn state having worn off.