Part 25 - Pay Me A Visit

"Ashlyn, you've got to come out at some point. This isn't how things were supposed to end." Lysandra told me threw the door. "Come on! It's been eleven days."

I stayed silent, not wanting to respond at all. I don't want to talk about him.

"Ashlyn!"

"Ash, come on." Jason pitched in. "Can we at least talk?"

"You already are!" I shouted.

"Face to face?" Jason replied. I let then into the room. "Thank you. Listen, Ash, he needs you and you seem to be needing him." Jason said softly. I flopped onto my bed, shrugging once I hit the mattress.

"I don't need him. I don't need anybody." I told him.

"Really? Says the girl who doesn't smile and is so hungry she can't make herself look normal." Jason shot back. I sat up, glaring at my twin.

"I could bite you." I snipped.

"Ashley, calm down." Lysandra whispered. "I get that you're hurting, but you have to see this." Lysandra handed me Jason's phone. There's a picture of Cash who has bags under his eyes and he's lost that happy glow he always has to him. He's looking down at his phone which has the last texts he sent to me on them. I kept an emotionless face and looked up at my friend. "Come on! You are both hurting and we can see that."

"Lysandra, he's the one who broke it up even if it wasn't said. If he wants me back, he has to take his chance." I whispered. She sighed then the two left the room.

Hours past of me doing homework from my online schooling. It was around five thirty when I got a notification.

Cash.Baker has posted a new video: I'm sorry.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I curiously clicked the notification. It's set to friends only and I can tell by the view count and number of likes.

"So, I found this really great girl." Cash said. You can see how much this had taken a tole on him. "She was my everything. Is my everything. By this point, I'd die for her. Right now, I'd give my soul to have her back with me again. I love her, but I had to be the one to mess it up. I had to. Or, at least I felt like I did. Turns out there were other options. I was just so scared. If you're watching this, know that I want you with me. Not because I feel like I need you, but because I want you. I want your love and your kisses. People always say needing something means more than wanting. Not in your world. We need each other to be mentally stable. But we have to want each other to be emotionally stable. You've always come back to me. Just one more time?" The video ended there. I bit my lip. I walked over to my window. I saw Cash's back to his window.

"Okay." I whispered to the air. I stood in the middle of my room with my hands out a bit from my sides and my legs spread apart. I spread out my fingers and tilted my head back. I stood straight through it all. I released my walls. I welcomed Cash's emotions and sent him mine. I closed my eyes as I swam through his ocean of feelings. All of it. Through it all, I felt relief. He got the message. I relaxed my body and looked through my window. Cash is gone. I smiled. It grew when I heard the front door open, more after I heard his footsteps. I opened my bedroom door just as he was about to open it. He literally threw his arms around me.

"I'm sorry." Cash cried weakly.

"Me too." I mumbled. Cash pulled back enough to smash his lips on mine. It felt like our first kiss all over again. Fireworks is the only way I can explain it. Only, this time, there's more than just that. There's love. The kiss didn't last forever, but it did seem to last for hours. Once we did break, Cash was gasping for air. I let out a laugh.

"I've missed you so fucking much." Cash growled. Cash grew some bravery and pushed me against a wall. We kissed again. Cash bit my bottom lip. Our kiss turned into a rough makeout session that somehow moved to the bed. That's when I decided to break it up. I pushed on Cash's shoulders, breaking the kiss. Cash looked down at me with confusion on his face.

"I don't do make up sex." I hissed. "And if we continue, that's what this will become." Cash softly nodded. I flipped us around so I'm straddling him. He's sitting up ever so slightly.

"You just said-" I hissed at him with my fangs to cut him off. He shut up and let me feed. After I finished we just cuddled. It feels great to be back in Cash's arms. "I love you. Never forget that."

"I won't forget if you keep reminding me everyday for the rest of our immortal lives." I joked. Cash kissed my forehead, struggling not to smile.

"Just so you know, my offer still stands." I furrowed my eyebrows. I lifted my head to look at him. "For you to turn me. I still want you to do it."

"Now?" I inquired, surprised. Cash nodded. "You're sure about this?" I asked as I sat up to reach his neck better.

"Do it." Cash whispered with a gentle smile. I dug my fangs into his neck. Instead of pulling out blood, I injected my venom into his veins. Cash hissed in pain. I kept going until he fell asleep. Only then did I pull back. He has a peaceful expression on his face. I softly kissed his lips before cuddling up next to him. I didn't sleep though. I knew I couldn't. I needed to be awake to keep Cash from going on a killing spree.

That's part twenty five! Ah! This story has come so far and I honestly didn't think it would ever make it to here, but we did it!

I think you know what's going to happen in the next part! 😂

Peace.
Love.
Out.