Part Two

Zaelyn

We were in the car driving to Ferris' summer castle and dad said it'd be best if Frae came along with me.
"Since when did he get so hot? I don't remember him being that cute!" I exclaimed while leaning against the stud. "Zae.." he growled but I ignored him. "And did you see his face when he caught us?"

I could tell he was getting irritated with me but I was too busy rambling on about that twink. "Of course you didn't, you were too busy stuffing me with your giant co-" he cut me off before I could finish.

"Zaelyn! Do you honestly not see the consequences that await us?! He caught us because we were being reckless!" He barked. Ugh I hated when he was so serious. "He could tell someone and a whole different world of punishment would befall us!" He continued making him groan. I got up and cupped his cheek soothingly. "He's not going to tell. The boys too scared."

He looked at me in uncertainty but nodded anyway and pulled away. Thanks to the sex from yesterday I was feeling full refreshed and ready for anything, especially for sweet-talking to Ferris. I suddenly felt bad for being mean to him when we were younger but his flustered face when he caught us was enough for me to get hard again.

"Do you really think he'll like you back? You did bully him for years." He remarked making me sit up in a huff. "Yeah well you weren't any help in that either and plus, we were five. Surely he's gotten over it." I excused giving him him a confident look. Our conversation was cut short with our driver telling us we were here  and opening our doors.

The guards would be here a few hours later so we had to carry our own luggage inside which I thought was completely unfair and I made sure to lodge a complaint. The castle was everything a summer castle could be, having little to no walls and light pouring in from every direction. We were given a little tour around and showed our rooms, unfortunately we were assigned separate rooms but it didn't matter as we'd just end up sleeping together in one. I searched the entire castle for Ferris but he wasn't anywhere to be seen, and when I went to check in his room the guards outside were being difficult and not letting me in.

Hours had passed and I still hadn't seen him so I settled on popping some popcorn and watching a movie with Frae. To my surprise the brute liked romance movies, but not in the sense that they were good but instead he liked to laugh at all the cheesy parts so we watched horrible rom-coms and laughed together. The mom eventually peaked over the mountains in the distance and we decided to retire for the night.

"I'll go in my room and change. I'll be right back." He spoke while I slipped on a a shirt. I pouted which made him laugh before leaving. He left the door open meaning I could perfectly hear the distant sound of a door echoing. I could only conclude that it must have been Ferris so I quickly left the room not bothering to put of some pants. He flicked on a light which illuminated parts of the hallway and instantly gave away where he was: the kitchen.

I rushed down the hallway and spotted him bending over into the fridge trying to find something to eat, showing of his plump ass and the pink frilly underwear he had on. He reached in and grabbed a milk carton, almost dropping it when he spotted me. "Holy crap!" He screamed while putting a hand over his chest. He was wearing a loose silky white night gown that just barely cupped his ass disappointing me.

"Z-Zaelyn! I t-thought you'd be asleep.." he stuttered. He was so cute. I noticed a box of cereal and a bowl obviously wanting a midnight snack from not eating all day. His eyes took in my image but quickly flicked back up when he noticed I only had boxers on. "You're not starving yourself, are you?"

He made a cute confused groan, his fingers trembling around the milk carton. I stepped closer and apparently that frightened so much that he dropped the milk carton and shielded his head with his arms. "I-I'm sorry! I swear I won't tell anyone just please don't kill me!" The fae cowered. God, he was hilarious.

"Zae! What did you do?!" Fraener barked from behind me making me groan. He trudged pass me purposefully nudging my shoulder on the way and making sure if Ferris was alright, though obviously shaken up. He flinched back from Frae's touch and the man seemed to understand. "Ferris it's alright, we're not going to harm you.."

"You're not?"

"Of course not."

He moved his hands to reveal his red and slightly puffy face. Even with red eyes and tears staining his face he still looked hot. "I'll make you a proper meal and you can go sit down." Fraener cooed as if he was a child. And like a child, he nodded, wiped away his tears and walked over to the table.

There was a nice summer breeze blowing within the castle, which helped with the heat also radiating in the night. I watched from behind the kitchen counter as Ferris sat with his knees pulled up to his chest and he toyed with his platnium blonde, shoulder-length hair. He pursed his plump pink lips into a thin line staring down onto the table. "Wadda' we gonna do, Frae?" I asked, leaning over to inspect what he was cooking: mac 'n' chese. So much for a 'proper meal'.

"I'm not quite sure, Lyn."

I groaned at the response. "But you always know what to do!" I whisper-yelled earning a very sassy eye-roll from Frae. We stayed silent for another minute until Fraener claimed he was done, dished it up and served it to Ferris.

"Ferris.." Fraener started, making the fae dropped whatever he was doing and look up at him instantly. "You do realise you cannot tell anyone what we're doing." He spoke coldly and almost harsh. God, Frae. "Y-Yes! I swear I won't tell a soul!" Ferris squeaked back. I had to bite down hard on my lip to refrain from smiling. Fraener just nodded and signalled for me to follow. "So, do you think he's telling the truth?" I asked and he gave me an incredulous look.

"He will, I can tell. Though we need to go easy on him. You did torment him."

"Yeah, well, you never did anything to stop it!"

He sighed before looking over at Ferris who was scoffing the mac 'n' cheese. "He's cute, isn't he?" I remarked and got zero response from Fraener. He was never the type to admit things out loud.

"Let's just go back to sleep.."