Part Twenty Seven

Ferris

Once we got back they rushed me to our room and cleaned me up. I was so tired I could barely keep my eyelids open. I was starting to gain a dull ache in my head but Fraener and Zaelyn gave me a small pill to help with the pain. "Open your mouth, Sweetheart." Fraener mumbled, surprising me. He just called me sweetheart! He even went as far as to brush my teeth for me, getting rid of the bad smell and taste of vomit. It did feel weird but I didn't protest.

"Can he use one your turtle-necks?" I heard Zaelyn asked as Fraener carried me out of the bathroom and onto the bed. Fraener gave him an apprehensive look. "Sure." He mumbled. Zaelyn sighed before plucking a black turtle-neck out. "Most dragons are obsessed with money," The Incubus started, handing the clothing to me. I was so tired I couldn't be bothered moving. "But Fraener has a weird obsession with turtle-necks." He finished as I began to slip off my shorts.

I blushed when I realized I had frilly underwear on and I heard Fraener's breathing hitch. "I want to go back," I mumbled as I tugged off my shirt and Zaelyn helped me get the fishnets off. I wasn't thinking properly. Fraener showed up next to me and gently pressed a kiss to my neck making me giggle. The red glow on my face became darker as I felt his hand trail down my stomach and hooking his thumb on the band of my underwear.

"Hey!" Zaelyn shouted, snapping Fraener out of his trance. I whined when he pulled his hands away from my body. "I-I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me!" The dragon stuttered, a faint blush on his face. I've never seen Fraener blush before. "You're meant to be stopping me from taking him," Zaelyn toyed. Fraener didn't look too impressed. "It was the pheromones!" Fraener accused.

I pouted before slipping on the very big sweater. I ignored their bickering and slipped under the covers. The sweater smelt like cinnamon and oranges, just like Fraener. The two joined me under the covers and snuggled up close though the bed was massive. My cheek was pressed against Fraener's warm chest and Zaelyn wrapped his arms around my waist, spooning me from behind. I was out like a light in seconds.

--

"What's with you're hair?" A voice sneered from behind me. My heart dropped and I instantly knew who it was. Zaelyn and Fraener. "It makes you look old, you freak."

I turned around to face my tormentors. Zaelyn's ruby eyes were glazed over with intent and Fraener stayed mute and brooding. They were terrifying. "I-I was just on my way to class," I stuttered before turning opposite way. I knew my way around pretty well as classes were held at home but I was never able to hide from them.

"Where do you think you're going?" Zaelyn growled, grabbing my arm and swinging me against the wall. It knocked the wind out of me and my books scattered everywhere. He started laughing like a madman, clutching his stomach and almost doubling over. "You think you could be a king? You can't even stand up straight!" He wheezed with pure unknown hatred in his eyes. "Why- why do you two hate me so much?" I asked while wiping away my tears. "Because you're pathetic and helpless. You're not fit to be a king. That's why." He spat, before kicking me in the side. More tears spilt as pain seared in my hip. I looked up to Fraener with a pleading look but all I was met with that same face, void of all emotion. They skipped off together down the hall leaving me crying on the floor.