Part Thirty Two

Ferris

Geno came by like Ryker said and did my hair again. He gave me a lacey blouse thing that had small cherry blossom embroided on each of my shoulders which I thought looked nice. They told me that they were taking me some place secluded so I didn't have to worry about what I wore but I didn't want to treat it like it was something casual. After I moisturised my legs I exited the bathroom and could barely contain my excitement. Fraener was wearing leg-hugging black jeans and a crisp white collar shirt with his sleeves rolled up. Zaelyn wore a black dress shirt and jeans, with combat boots that just encased his lower calf.

"You look stunning, sweetheart," Fraener sighed as I walked out, giving them a twirl so they could see my outfit. I blushed at his compliment and pecked him on the cheek in thanks. "Is that his nickname now?" Zaelyn asked with a coy look. Fraener shrugged then twirled a lock of my hair around his finger. "Only if you like it. Do you?" He asked. I stared down at my bare feet and reluctantly nodded. I loved the nickname he gave me. "Why haven't you given me a nickname?" He asked in an accusatory tone making me snort. "You do have a nickname." Frae insisted. It took awhile for him to understand but when he did he blushed with a scowl. "What is it?"

Fraener gave me a look but still didn't tell me. My mind went all sorts of places but I kept going back to sex. After a minute of silence and weird knowing looks I gave up and cleared my throat. "Should we head out now?" I asked, standing on my tip-toes all giddy. Fraener nodded and we started heading for the door when Zae stopped us. "Wait! I forgot to give you something!" He shouted. He rushed into the closet alerting me a little but he came back with a small white box which he opened and plucked out a necklace. Frae urged me forward with a smile allowing me to look at the necklace closer.

A simple silver chain that looked almost like thread had a small glass heart, holding a small fern leaf inside, almost like it was frozen mid fall. It was beautiful. "This is for you." The Incubus stated, unhooking it and placing it around my neck. I looked up at him in surprise. "It's beautiful, Zaelyn! Thank you!" I cheered, wrapping my arms around his neck and indulging us in a deep kiss. He chuckled as we parted, failing to deny me that devilish smirk. "I'm glad you like it,"

We let eachother go and were ready to head off when one a knock sounded at the door. Fraener gave a groan before telling the mystery person to come in. Fraener shifted a little, putting some space between us making me frown. A guard popped his head in and seemed a little confused to see us all standing there a little awkwardly. "King Heliux has requested your immediate presence," he stammered. We looked at eachother in confusion. Which one of us? "Prince Zaelyn and Prince Fraener." He clarified. I wanted to groan out loud but I refrained and instead huffed. "Tell my father we'll be right there." Zaelyn gritted out sending the guard running.

After Fraener made sure the door was closed he kissed the top of my head followed by Zaelyn pecking me on the cheek. "I'm sure whatever it is it'll be quick," Zaelyn assured me. I stared up at him with unsure eyes. "And if it isn't?" I inquired. He sighed, then patted my head. "We'll be back soon," Fraener called out before they dissapreaed out the door leaving me alone again. I sat back down on the bed and clutched the sheets tightly. I didn't enjoy staying by myself, especially now that the sun was setting. All I could hear was the consistent beating of my heart and the sound of that summer breeze. The glass doors to the balcony were safely locked, so the only possible way in are the two doors that led out into the hallway, the same doors I was staring down. I flinched when another knock echoed through the silent room.

I quickly made my way over to the door, popping my head out the crack and sighing in relief when I noticed a small blonde maid. She handed me a familiar phone with a small smile. "Forgive me, my prince, but have been sent to give you this," she spoke as I inspected my phone. "We were able to recover this, but as for your clothes and luggage they are still yet to be found." I thanked her for the information and quickly closed the door. How could they have found my phone but not the rest of my clothes? I specifically placed it in my suitcase just to make sure I didn't lose it, which I inadvertently did.