Part Seven

Ferris

I ended up curling into a ball hiding in Fraener's chest which in itself was completely irrational but the fact that they were in my bed at all was insane. Why did I just fall alseep? And why didn't they think to leave?

The thing was, I didn't want to move. No matter how much my brain screamed at me to move I didn't. I felt too comfortable. I finally shifted a little and that woke the snoring Dragon. "Good morning." He croaked in a husky voice. Oh god.

He noticed how flushed I was and the change in his posture was evident. "Sorry, falling alseep in your quarters was completely unprofessional I'll just get Zaelyn and leave."

He started to move, poking Zaelyn urgently. "Wait! Please stay! I-I mean this is probably the most comfortable I've been in in the past three days so.." I trailed off acknowledging that I was probably sounding stupid. He reluctantly fell back down. We shared eye contact for awhile before he turned around and continued trying to wake up. "Oh.." Zaelyn's voice groaned.

"I was just having a dream about you. You were ramming into me, full speed whe-"

"Zaelyn, we're in Ferris' room." He quickly intervened. I decided instead of being hot and bothered that I'd get up and shower. "Do you ever stop talking about sex?" I asked incredulously and he sighed. "I'm an Incubus. It's just what we do." He gave and I nodded while looking around the room. I noticed a shiny white box placed at the foot of my door. I walked over to it, prying open it open and groaning. It was a white binder with a note.

'I've seen the news, and I know you haven't been wearing what your mother and I instructed. This is not a negotiation it's a punishment. Wear it.'

Really?! Because I haven't been wearing what he wanted he wants me to suffer? Sneakers, jeans and a hoodie seemed fitting but of course it pisser off my father.

I turned around with the binder still in hand which apparently was funny enough for Zaelyn to burst out laughing. "Why would your dad want you to wear that? You hardly having anything to show!" He wheezed out. I stuck out my tongue which made him laugh harder. "But why did he have to tell you Fraener?" I asked drawing his attention from the binder in my hands. "I suppose he wanted to make sure you wore it." He sighed before pushing over a still laughing Incubus. 

Okay. I can just lie to Fraener, right? Pretend I actually have it on? Shouldn't be too hard.

"And as a friend of your father, I intend to see through with his wishes."

Fuck. This sucks balls. I turned around and walked out the room. I headed towards the bathroom making sure to lock the door.

**

After we all had our turn in the bathroom, we were all set. I hadn't put on the binder yet, only wearing the white tunic and cream jeans. How was this fair? Fraener and Zaelyn were wearing normal casual clothes while I looked utterly look stupid. "Alright guys! Let's go!" I yelled trying to get away with not wearing that stupid saw-like trap but Fraener grabbed my arm out of nowhere. He pulled me towards him before he started to unbutton my shirt. "No, wait!"

But it was too late. He noticed I wasn't wearing the binder and shot me a look scarier than death itself. "I-I'll go out it in.." I whimpered, and he let go. Why did I just give up so easily? I ran up my room and reluctantly put on the binder. I could already feel it cramping my insides together and swore aloud. I stiffly walked back to Fraener who praised me like an obedient dog. Zaelyn popped out of nowhere and pressed his hands into my sides making me howl in pain.

"Yep, he's wearing it!" He cheered, leaning into Fraener obviously wanting a kiss but was denied. "You wanted to make sure he was wearing it! Why don't I get a kiss?" He complained before following a smiling Fraener outside. We all climbed into the car which was a great difficulty for me but with some help from the two men I was in the car in an awkward position.

"Does it hurt?" Zaelyn stupidly questioned. "Fuck yes!" I groaned, leaning onto Fraener without thought. He tensed but relaxed awhile. I held my stomach as if I just ate too much and painted as if I just ran a marathon. This is worse than death. "I hate my father."

Zaelyn laughed though I didn't find it funny. The thirty minute ride was enough to settle me down but Zaelyn's constant teasing left me far from calm. "Fraener, please tell Zaelyn to fuck off." I seethed earning a wide-eyed glare from the Dragon. "Why do you have to be so formal? Zae's just fine." He joked as I tried my best to kick him. "Stop fighting you two. We're here." Fraener ordered like a mother scolding her kids.

We hopped out and the two helped me out and to the entrance of the fancy looking building but decided it'd be best if we went in separate. We were guided up a few flight of stairs  before finally arriving in a rather busy room with a rounded table. I noticed the Queen of the Mers and the leader of Human and Supernatural Affairs. Merilia cried out in joy and piped up the kiss all three of us on the cheeks as her two sons looked away in disgust.

Jacob, the only human in the room greeted us before we sat down. I fumbled a bit before sitting down instantly feeling everything cramp together. I groaned in pain trying to keep it discreet but Cosmo, the youngest son of Merilia noticed. "You okay?" He asked, his piercing green eyes full of concern. "N-No," I whispered while holding my sides. He brushed a few blue locks out of his face. "I'm wearing this stupid binder."

He raised an eyebrow. "Why would you need to wear a binder? It's not like you have anything to hide." He joked making me groan again. "It's a punishment." I answered and he nodded.

The meeting started, and they talked about stuff happening in the community. All meetings sounded the same to me so like always I didn't listen when I probably should've been. I just had to ride out the pain and pretend I was listening.