Lucian And Zuda: Family 1

The following story takes place a few months after their backstory! Enjoy!

Lucian

I sat idly in the relaxing hot water as Zuda rummaged through his drawer. He was panicking a lot, though I didn't know why. "Hey babe? Have you seen my tie?" He called. I picked up a mound of bubbles and blew them away. "Nope." I answered then picked up the nice smelling pink bar and did what Zuda taught me to do when he wasn't here to do it for me. Legs, Arms then crotch. My face became hot again.

"Mom's gonna be here any minute!" He exclaimed, rushing over to me and helped me out of the bath. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my apparent 'private' area according to Zuda. He looked down at the wet patch that had formed when he helped me up. "Shit!" I looked up at him a muttered an apology.  His nice navy button shirt was half open, exposing his smooth abs. The tie he was along about before was on his shoulders hanging limp. I plucked it and held it up to his face. "Found it!" I chimed happily. His stressed out expression softened and a small smile formed on his face. "Thanks, Luce,". The same warm feeling pooled inside my chest whenever he smiled or laughed. It became even more intense when I was the reason he laughed or smiled, and that was most of the time.

"You should probably get changed befo-" there was a knock as the door. His face became all panicked again and he rushed to the door, telling me to find some clothes. I heard the door open and new voices greeted my ears.

"We have to tell him now! It doesn't feel right over letters."

"Minerva, we came to see our son who we haven't heard from since he moved. I don't want to ruin this moment with bad news."

I've met one other person other than Zuda in these past few months so new people were always exciting!

I hurried to the door, forgetting all about clothes and tucked my towel under my arms. I was greeted by a frighteningly tall man who looked almost identical to Zuda and a smaller woman, probably the same height as me with bright green eyes.

Zuda didn't even get a word in before she spotted me, her eyes widening. She smacked her son in the shoulder and rushed over, dropping her bags and cupping my cheeks. I didn't have time to react as she started scolding her son for not telling her about me. Her voice was light and sweet and her scent was full of nice smelling flowers. "Yeah, we sent that letter a bit late. The mail system up here ain't that great," he brushed off, scratching the back of his head. "Oh my days! He looks like a bag of bones! Have you been starving him?!" She cried, lifting my arm, so I quickly had to hold the towel up. Zuda had to sit me down for a serious conversation on how I'm not allowed to walk around naked anymore. Just not when his parents are staying over here.

"He eats more than I do!" He protested. His father smirked. "He must be eating you out of house and home, then." He joked. His voice was deeper than Zuda it was almost hard to tell what he was saying. "Hi Pa," they shared a hug before be turned to me. His skin was a deeper blue like a deep lake. His hair was brown, unlike Zuda who must of inherited his hair from his mother. "I'm Minerva, but you can call me Minnie." I smiled. I liked her name. "I'm Lucian!" I yipped.

"This isn't exactly how I want you to meet him.." Zuda said, finally doing his shirt up. "Well, mom, pa. This is my boyfriend, Lucian." He sighed, giving me a flash of a smile which turned to a nervous one once he locked eyes with his father. The towering man had an unreadable expression, taking in a long breath of air. "I would've guessed, finding him wet and basically naked right behind you," he had a bright grin and Zuda relaxed. He had to duck to get in, his broad shoulders just barely making it past the door. He stuck out his hand and I took it. Zuda taught me what to do when this happened!