Part Twenty Eight

Ferris

I jumped ten feet when the door swung open revealing Zaelyn and Fraener. I ran over to them and practically jumped on Zaelyn as soon as the door closed. It took everything in me not to cry and blab about what happened, so instead I just hid my face in his neck. "Woah, Ferris!" The Incubus stammered, almost falling back. I gripped him tighter, but didn't say anything, not even when I noticed how sweaty he was.

"Ferris, as much as I love what's happening right now I really need to shower," he mumbled earning a chuckle from Fraener. I reluctantly let him go which allowed him to look me in the eyes. "Is everything alright?" Fraener asked. Instead of saying anything I snuggled up close and hugged him. He gave in and picked me up at such a fast speed I thought he was going to throw me. He kissed my temple before placing me down again. "We're going to have a shower, you're welcome to join us," Zaelyn mused and any other time I would've blushed, but the memory of that silhouette was burnt into my long-term memory.

I shook my head. He shrugged before walking into the bathroom with Fraener. I sat down on the bed and anxiously waited for them to get out. Hours later I was still shaken up and all I wanted was their company. They were only in the next room but it felt like miles apart. My eyes wouldn't stop drifting to the windows, expecting to see a camera or a person. The clothes Geno gave me were a bit tight but at least I didn't have to wear Zaelyn's clothes anymore.

I was trying to come up with any idea as to who would be sending these pictures. I couldn't think of anyone and it was driving me crazy. It might have been some crazed fan but how would they know where I would be going at all times? And how did they get passed security? So many questions floated around my head and I had no answers. It was infuriating.

I heard the water stop and I instantly felt my body become less tense. I relaxed then laid back down on the bed. The door opened and out stepped the two men with only towels around their waists. "You didn't have to go that hard," Zaelyn groaned while arching his back and wincing in pain. I didn't understand what he was talking about at first, then it hit me. "It didn't work either way and I'm still exhausted!" He whined while flopping onto the bed next to me. My blush was evident enough that Fraener chuckled. "You didn't hear us?" He asked with a smile as Zaelyn stretched out on the bed. "N-No!" I protested. He chuckled before treading over into the closet. I was slightly worried he'd find the box but Zaelyn never cleaned his side so that helped. "Fraener can get a bit rough,"

I pushed my face into the pillow. My face was so hot I wouldn't be surprised if I exploded. "I can barely move. I'm so tired." The Incubus muttered, his voice muffled. I pulled my face from the pillow and sat up. "You can't regain energy because of my pheromones, right?" I asked while biting the inside of my cheek. He slowly nodded, his face now up against the bed. "You can kiss me if it helps,"

His head shot up causing me to scoff. He propped himself up and drew me closer until we were a breath apart. His mannerisms change so much it's hard to keep track. I puckered my lips and shut my eyes waiting for our lips to meet but instead he bursted out in a fit of laughter. "Hey!" I shouted as he tried to contain his laughter. "What'd I do?" I asked with slight irritation. He wiped away a stray tear and straightened up. "You're too cute," he admitted before leaning in to connect our lips. My face was on literal fire as a certain pleasure took over my body and made me go slack. His tongue mapped out my mouth as he withdrew small amounts of energy from me as to not make me faint straight away. My eyelids became heavy but I didn't want to stop as a small moan escaped me, surprising both me and Zaelyn.

We reluctantly parted, my energy almost completely drained and Zaelyn now beaming with it. He held me tight was we both regained our breath. "I think you're getting addicted, Ferris," he toyed making me smile. "Oh yeah? To what exactly?" I played along, snuggling into his chest. He kissed the top my head and chuckled. "My kisses of course!"

We both laughed as Fraener walked out and tsk'd. "You couldn't keep your hands to yourselves for five seconds?" He remarked. I slowly turned my head to beam at his smirk. "You sucked him dry too? We were about to have lunch!" He scolded make me snort. I tucked myself in to the bed, exhausted from the kiss. I didn't feel like leaving this room. I just wanted to sleep. "Ferris, don't you want to eat?" Fraener asked as Zaelyn hopped off the bed and went to get changed. I shook my head with my eyes closed like a small child. He sighed with a defeated look. "Can't you just stay here," I started while patting the empty space next to me. "With me?"

His face was torn between going or staying. Eventually he through his hands in the air and slipped off his jeans before joining me on the bed. "Just for awhile, okay?" He compromised making my sleepy face grow a smile. I shuffled closer, sticking my face into his chest. "I just want to say I'm sorry. From last night," he mumbled. I gave him a confused stare. "What happened? I don't really remember anything past you picking me up," I admitted feeling a bit embarrassed. "Well- uhh I-"

"He groped you!" Zaelyn yelled from the closet. My eyebrows shot up as my cheeks burnt and I came to full alert. A faint blush appeared on Fraener's face but it vanished as soon as it came. "I-I did not!" He retorted, his voice a mixture of rage and embarrassment. He looked at me with a laughable expression. He found my hands underneath the covers grasped them hard. "I swear it wasn't anything like that!" He pleaded. I made a weird noise before breaking out onto laughter. It was so weird seeing him stress over something but it was hilarious. "Then what was it like?" I teased with a sly smile. His mouth was hung open as his eye twitched, letting out a groan.

Zaelyn pressed his body against my back, propping his head on my shoulder. "It's okay. I don't mind." I sighed, feeling comfort from their combined body heat. "You don't?" He asked, his body relaxing. "Of course not. It was the pheromones, I think," I mused. He nodded all too eagerly. "I should be expecting that from my boyfriends, shouldn't I?"

"Of course you should," Zaelyn stated.