prologue.

seokjin pov

   I rushed around the kitchen trying to find the ingredients I needed for lunch. I finally found everything I needed. Now all I needed was to start cooking. As I started cooking the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door, and opened it.

  "Hello, how can I....there's no one here." I said, and slowly started to close the door. Before it was closed all the way I heared a small cry. I opened the door quickly, and looked around. Still no one. I looked down, and saw a small boy around two or three sitting there crying. I crouched down, and tilted the boy's head up.

   "What's wrong, little guy?" I asked wiping his tears

   "Eomma weft me here. Saying that she didn't wuv me any mowe!" The boy yelled hugging a stuffed animal close to his chest.

   "There. There. Come here. I'll help you." I said picking him up, and bringing him inside. He sniffled, and slowly wrapped his arms around my neck. I smiled, and closed the door behind us. I walked into the kitchen, and sat him on the counter. I quickly finished up the food, and placed it on the table. I grabbed a wet rag, and wiped the boy's face.

  "I'm Seokjin, call me Jin. What's your name?" I asked.

   "(M/n)." He said holding his toy close to him. I picked him up, and walked over to the table. I sat down with him in my lap.

   "Guys, lunch is ready!" I yelled covering (M/n)'s ears.  The guys ran in the kitchen, and sat in their seats. I fixed my plate, and added extra for the little guy in my lap.

  "Are you hungry (M/n)?" I asked. I felt him nod against my chest. I quickly grabbed some food on my chopsticks, and gave it to the boy. He opened his mouth, and ate it.

  "Yummy!" He cheered clapping his hands. I smiled down at him. All the guys were now looking over at us.

  "Uhm, Jin hyung who is that?" Namjoon asked.

   "(M/n)." I said as I feed him a little more.

    "Where are his parents?" Yoongi asked.

    "Uhm, all I know is that his eomma left him here." I said taking a bite.

   "Where is your Abba little one?" Taehyung asked.

   "Abba weft when Eomma started dwinking big people dwinks." (M/n) said. I feed him another bite, as he smiled up at me.

   "What are we going to do with him?" Hoseok asked.

     "Where is the rest of your family?" Taehyung asked (M/n).

     "America." He said playing with his toy.

    "I guess he could stay here with us. But your taking care of him Jin hyung." Namjoon said once he finished chewing. I smiled down at the boy, as he looked at the others.

   "Who are they?" (M/n) asked.

   "That Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Junkook." I said pointing each of them out.

   "Hi! I'm (M/n)!" He said smiling at the boys.

    "Welcome to the family (M/n)." Namjoon said.