chapter eight.

hoseok pov

   I sat in the living room listening as Yoongi, and Namjoon talked about going to their studios. (M/n) was still asleep, so I guess I'll watch him today. Yoongi walked up to me, and stood there staring at me.

   "Yes yoongi hyung?" I asked looking up at him.

   "Watch (M/n) for me okay. I know your good with kids." Yoongi said. I nodded, then he and Namjoon left. I stood from the couch, and walked to Yoongi's room. (M/n) laid there asleep. It was only 7:30 so he should be up soon. I walked over to his dresser, and pulled him out some clothes.

   "D-Daddy?" I heard (M/n) ask.

   "No, it's Seokie." I said turning around. (M/n) nodded, and made grabby hands. I lifted him up, and walked down stairs. Seokjin was in the kitchen making breakfast. I walked up to the counter, and set (M/n) down. I turned, and quickly fixed him a drink. I handed it to him, then picked him back up. I walked back to Yoongi's room, and laid (M/n) on the bed. I got him dressed, and gently brushed his hair.

 I got him dressed, and gently brushed his hair

"Aww. You look so cute." I said then srated kissing all over his face. (M/n) giggled, and tried pushing my face away. I picked him back up, then went back to the kitchen.

   "Is breakfast done hyung?" I asked bouncing (M/n) on my hip.

   "No, I had to turn it off, because I have to go to the dance studio with Jimin. I should be back later. Keep an eye on the baby." Seokjin said then quickly left.

    "Looks like we're going out to eat." I said looking down at (M/n). I walked into the living room, and grabbed our shoes. I put on my white sneakers. I then placed black converse on (M/n)'s small feet. I then picked him up, and started walking to the door. As I was walking I heard some one fall in the hall way.

   "Yah! Watch where you're going hyung!!" Jungkook yelled.

    "Well excuse me!!" Taehyung yelled back.

    I walked to the hallway, and saw Taehyung getting up from the floor and a angry Jungkook. I shrugged, and walked back to the kitchen.

   "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked following me.

    "To get breakfast since the others are at the studios." I said switching my arms that were holding (M/n).

    "Can I come?!" Taehyung asked jumping from foot to foot.

    "Me too!!" Jungkook yelled doing the same.

     "Fine go get ready." I said. They both took off running while pushing each other.  I shook my head, and sat on the couch. They finally came back ready, and we headed to go breakfast.

   We finally go back to the house after being gone for hours. Once I had the door unlocked, and opened I set (M/n) down. He took off running to the living room.

   "Daddy!" He yelled.

    "Your Daddy's not here Sunshine. He had to work." I said once I was in the living room. He frowned, and tears started welling up in his eyes.

   "B-but Daddy..." He said then started crying.

   "Shh Sunshine. It's okay." I said picking him up, and rubbing his back. Once he was done crying he started wiggling around in my arms. I set him down, and watched as he plopped on the floor, and pointed at the TV.

   "What do you want to watch?" Taehyung asked turning on the TV.

   "Eebee." (M/n) said. Taehyung nodded, and turned on Pokémon. (M/n) smiled, and clapped his hands a few times. He then quieted down, and started watching his show. Taehyung picked him up, and sat (M/n) in his lap.

   As they were watching TV, I started making sandwhiches in the kitchen. As I was finishing up, I heard the front door open.

   "JinJin! Minnie!" (M/n) yelled. I smiled, and set plates on the table, then fixed two more for Seokjin and Jimin. Once I finished I called every one into the kitchen, and we all ate our lunch.

   "When ish Daddy comin' home?" (M/n) asked.

    "Here in a few hours." Seokjin said after he finished chewing.

    "Otay."

   We already ate dinner, and Yoongi along with Namjoon still weren't home. (M/n) was refusing to do anything. So we had to put him in the corner. I didn't want to. It broke my heart hearing his small cries and sniffles. After the ten minutes were up, I quickly picked him up, and held him close to me.

   "Shh. Shh. It's okay." I said rubbing his back.

    "S-Seokie." He said crying harder. I started to softly sing a song to him. His cries slowly came to a stop, and he stared at me with sad eyes.

   "Come on let's get you changed." I said, and carried him to Yoongi's room. I pulled out his pajamas,  and changed him.

 I pulled out his pajamas,  and changed him

   "Want to sleep with Seokie?" I asked. Once I had him changed. He nodded, and I carried him to mine and Jimin's room. I quickly changed, then laid down. (M/n) was out like a light from all the crying he had been doing. Poor little guy.