chapter twelve.

yoongi pov

    I woke up to (M/n) wiggling around in my arms. I chuckled, and carefully unwrapped my arms from around the small boy. I heard a soft gasp, and (M/n) turned around to face me.

    "Daddy!" He said wrapping his arms around my neck carefully. I smiled, and hugged my baby boy. He pulled away, and grabbed my hand.

     "Mobie. Mobie pwease." (M/n) said pointing at the door. I nodded, and picked him up. I grabbed his dummy, and placed it in his mouth. I then opened my door, and started walking towards the living room.  I sat on the couch, and placed (M/n) beside me. He whined, and climbed into my lap.

   "Warm." (M/n) said snuggling further into my chest. I laughed softly, and turned on the tv. I wrapped one arm around (M/n), and used the other to surf channels.  As I was looking through channels, (M/n) saw the The Adventures of Shark boy and Lava girl.

   "Dat onwe." He says pointing at the movie. I nodded, and turned it on for (M/n).

    "Who's your favourite so far prince?" I asked looking down at the boy.

     "Wava giwl." He said pointing at the pink hared girl.

     "Who's youw's Daddy?" He asked.

      "I like Max."

       "Why?"

        "He is able to create a whole world just from a really big dream."

       (M/n) turned back to the tv, and continued watching the kids movie. Taehyung walked in the room, and plopped down beside us. He lent his head on my shoulder, and watched the movie.

    "Psst hyung, what movie is this?" Taehyung asked softly.

     "The Adventures of Shark boy and Lava girl." I said ruffling my hair.

      "This looks so cheesy." Taehyung said as he watched it.

      "Well it is an old movie." I said with a shrug. Taehyung nodded, and grabbed one of my hands.

     "What are you doing?" I asked looking down at our intertwined fingers.

    "Holding your hand. What does it look like?" Taehyung asked in a duh tone. {Sorry I'm a softie for TaeGi. Anyway back to the story.}

    "I see that. But like why?" I asked.

     "Cause I can. Now watch the movie." Taehyung whine leaning his head on my shoulder once more. I sighed, and wrapped my arm slightly tighter around (M/n).  As we were watching the movie Seokjin walked into the kitchen. After a few minutes he walked into the living room, and lent against a wall.

    "What do you guys want for breakfast?" He asked.

     "Muffins!" (M/n) cheered from my lap.

      "What kind? Chocolate chip, blueberry,  strawberry,  or banna?" Seokjin asked.

    "Uh, 'nana." (M/n) said after a minute or two. Seokjin nodded, then walked back into the kitchen. Taehyung snuggled closer to me, and wrapped his other arm around (M/n) and I. I tensed up, and looked down at Taehyung. He was too busy watching the movie to see that I was looking at him.

    I slowly relaxed, and let Taehyung hold both me and my son. I was still a little unnerved, but I let it slide. After the movie had finished I heard soft giggles from the two kids I was sitting with. I looked down, and saw that they were whispering to each other.

   "What are you two talking about?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

   "Nofin'." (M/n) said looking up at me.

    "If you say so." I said narrowing my eyes at the two. They giggled more, then went back to whispering. I shook my head, and started looking through more movies. I saw Scooby Doo, and turned it on for the kids. They both stopped whispering, and turned to the tv.

   "I love this episode!" Taehyung said squeezing us slightly. (M/n) giggled, and placed his hands on Taehyung's arm.

   "Breakfast is ready." Seokjin said walking in the room.

     "Otay." (M/n) said with a smile. Taehyung unwrapped his arm, let go of my hand, and carried (M/n) to the kitchen.  I followed close behind, and sat beside (M/n) at the table.  Taehyung sat in front of (M/n), and started making faces. Seokjin shook his head, and placed a muffin in front of the three of us.

   "Where are the others?" I asked.

    "Sleeping still, some time today we have to go to the dance studio. Maybe we could get the TXT members to watch (M/n), or Got7." Seokjin said.

    "The TXT guys will more than likely be practicing.  So I'll call up Mark once I'm done." I said unwrapping my muffin.

  I finished eating, and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through my contacts, and found Mark's number I pressed call, and waited for him to pick up. After about three rings it went straight to voice mail. I sighed, and tried calling Jackson. Same thing happened. I sighed once more, and stood up.

   "Follow me prince, we're gonna go get dressed for Daddy's dance practice." I said picking him up. He nodded, and wrapped his arms around my neck. I walked to my room, and closed the door. I got dressed in black ripped up jeans, and a white t-shirt. I turned to (M/n), and got him dress. He looked like a miniature me. I smiled, and placed a black beanie on both of our heads. (M/n) giggled, and wrapped his small arms around my lags.

    I picked (M/n) up, and sat him on my bed. I grabbed a (f/c) bag, and placed it beside (M/n). I then started to pack the back with a extra pair of clothes, a dummy, colouring books, crayons,  Eevee, and a small blanket.  I zipped up the bag, and pulled it on my shoulder. I picked up (M/n), then walked out of the room. I walked into the kitchen, and placed (M/n) on the ground. I grabbed two sippy cups, and filled them both with apple juice. I placed them in both side pockets of the bag, then grabbed two small bottles of apple juice, and placed them inside of the bag.

   "Is everyone ready?" Namjoon asked once everyone was in the living room.

     "Yes." Said a few of the members. Namjoon nodded, then we all walked out to the van. We all got situated,  then we started the drive to BigHit.

Should Yoongi and 
Taehyung start dating?
I was thinking about
Making them a couple.
What do you guys think?