chapter fifteen.

yoongi pov

   I woke up, and saw (M/n) was still asleep. Looking at his side, I saw Taehyung asleep with his arms wrapped around (M/n). I smiled softly as I stared at my two loves. My son and my new boyfriend, the loves of my life. To be honest I have liked Taehyung for a really long time, and I was always so scared to tell him. But now, I can tell him when ever I want.

   My thoughts were broken when I heard whining from (M/n). I carded my fingers through his hair, as I grabbed his dummy. I placed said object in his mouth, and watched as he calmed down. I jumped slightly when I heard Taehyung clear his throat.

  "Oh, sorry hyung. I didn't mean to scare you." Taehyung said as he rubbed his eyes.

   "You're fine. I was zooned out is all." I said getting up, and stretching.

   "Whatever you say Yoongi-ssi." Taehyung said soon sitting up after. He stretched slightly, then slumped over. I laughed softly, and shook my head. I could tell he was tired, but didn't want to go back to sleep. Taehyung normally woke up earlier than people would expect him to.

  "Want me to fix you some coffee, tea, or anything?" Taehyung asked standing from the foot of the bed.

  "Some coffee if you don't mind." I responded as (M/n) snuggled in closer to me.

  "Anything you would like in it Yoongi hyung?"  Taehyung asked walking towards the door.

  "A bit of milk with about 2 small scoops of sugar. By small scoops I mean-"

  "Two small spoon fulls. I know you well enough."

  Taehyung smiled as he opened the door. I laughed softly not wanting to wake up my baby boy.  (M/n) stirred in his sleep, I knew he was going to wake up soon. He whined very softly, and slowly opened his (e/c) eyes.

  "Is my little prince finally wake?" I asked gently running my fingers through his (h/c) locks. He moved his head closer to my hand and started to fall back asleep.

  "No baby, you need to wake up now." I said softly pulling my hand away. (M/n)'s (e/c) started to tear up, I started to feel a bit guilty.

  "Daddy...no wanna get up." (M/n) whined rubbing his eyes.

  "I know love, but JinJin is fixing breakfast. You don't want to miss breakfast do you?" I asked the tiny boy.

  "No." The child finally answered.

  "Then let's get up and go down stairs, okay?" I asked scooping up (M/n) into my arms. He rested his head on my shoulder and slowly blinked his eyes a few times. Being careful of the small child in my arms, I opened the door and started my walk towards the stairs.

  "Lov ou daddy." I heard muffled slightly by my shoulder.

  "I love you too baby." I placed a gently kiss on the crown of his head. I held on to (M/n) a little tighter, not enough to hurt him, as I walked down the stairs. I wanted to make sure he didn't accidentally get hurt. I walked through the living room for about five steps, then turned left into the eating area.

  "Your coffee is at your stop hyung." Taehyung said as he helped Jin by setting the table.

  "Thank you Tae." I placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Jin walked in with a plate and a bowl.

  "This is (M/n)'s. He has pancakes and some fruit. Yoongi, your plate will be in here in a minute." Jin said placing the food down at (M/n)'s spot. Sitting down the boy, I made sure to scoot his chair up enough so that he can reach the table.

  "Tank ou daddy." (M/n) said carefully grabbing his small fork. Jin placed my food down at my seat along with his own food at his.

  "Are you not making food for anyone else hyung?" I asked.

  "No, I'm letting them sleep for a bit. They need all the sleep they can get before the show tonight." Jin explained.

  "That's right. I forgot about the show. I need to find someone to watch (M/n)." I looked down at the boy enjoying his apple slice.

  "Why not your parents?" Jin asked curiosity filling his voice.

   "No, they don't want to meet him. I would hire a babysitter but people are crazy these days." I ran my hands through my hair.

  "Why not see if one of your friends can watch him? Like Jackson or Jooheon." Jin explained.

  "That's a good idea. Thanks hyung." I smiled my gummy smile at the older. Jin smiled back then started to eat his breakfast.

  Hopefully I can find someone to watch (M/n) tonight. I don't want him to end up accidentally getting hurt because he went with us to a show.