chapter one.

(m/n) pov

   "Catch me if you can TaeTae!" I yelled running from the older. I rounded the corner, and all of the sudden I was in the air. I looked up, and saw Jimin.

  "Minnie, help TaeTae is twying to get me!" I said as I heard Taehyung running towards me. Jimin nodded, and helped me hide. I hid in one of the cabinets.

  "I'll stand in front of the door till he leaves, okay?" Jimin asked. I nodded, and smiled at him. He closed the door.

  "Hey Jimin hyung, have you seen (M/n)? The little rascal took one of my plushies." Taehyung said leaning against the counter.

   "No haven't seen him. Maybe he is hiding in one of our rooms." Jimin said shrugging.

   "Maybe. Bye hyung." Taehyung said running off.

   "He's gone." Jimin said opening the door. I smiled, and crawled out. Yoongi walked in the room, and grabbed me off the floor.

   "There you are, Jin has been looking for you." Yoongi said carrying me to our room. He sat me on Seokjin's bed, and then laid on his own. Seokjin walked into the room, and saw me.

   "It's bath time for you mister." He said grabbing me, and carrying me to the bathroom. He sat me on the toilet seat, then started the water. Once it was warm, he had me stand and get undressed. He then placed me in the water.

  "Which scent? Banana, Strawberry, or Vinilla?" Jin asked.

   "Banana!" I cheered. He then started scrubbing my head with the banana shampoo. Once done he started washing my body. Then I got to play with toys.

   "Time to get out now." Seokjin said picking me up. He dried me off, then wrapped me in a towel. He quickly drained the tub, then picked me up. He carried me to our room, and got me dressed.

 He carried me to our room, and got me dressed

   "Tank you JinJin." I said smiling at him. As I was about to walk out the door Yoongi grabbed me.

  "Yoonie!" I said trying to get away from him.

   "Isn't it bed time mister?" Yoongi asked raising an eyebrow. I looked over at Seokjin who nodded.

  "Who are you sleeping with tonight bubba?" Seokjin asked tickling my side.

   "Seokie!" I cheered. Yoongi stood up, grabbed me, and walked to Hoseok's room. Yoongi knocked on the door, and Hoseok opened it.

  "Seokie!" I cheered making grabby hands at him. He chuckled, and took me from Yoongi.

  "Nighty night Yoonie." I said waving at him.

   "G'night (M/n)." Yoongi said, and walked to his room. Hoseok walked back into his room, and laid me down on his bed. He then laid beside me, and pulled the covers over us. I cuddled closer to him, and looked for my teddy bear.

  "Stitch? Stitch! Seokie, I can't find Stitch!" I said just as Seokjin walked in the room.

   "I forgot to give this to Yoongi when he brought you in here." Seokjin said handing me my toy.

   "Tank you JinJin." I said hugging him. I pulled away, and laid back down beside Hoseok.

   I woke up after having a bad dream. It was horrible. I laid there shaking and crying before I decided to wake up Hoseok.

   "Seokie? Seokie. Seokie!" I said shaking him. He never woke up. I grabbed my toy then climbed down, and walked over to Jimin. I crawled in his bed, and started shaking him.

   "Minnie. Minnie!" Still no luck. I crawled down, and walked over to the door. I opened it, and walked down the hall. After trying to wake up Jungkook, Taehyung, and Namjoon, I finally went to Seokjin and Yoongi's room.

   "JinJin? JinJin!" I said shaking him. He didn't wake up either. I crawled down, and wiped away my tears. I crawled up to Yoongi, and started shaking him.

    "Yoonie?" I asked.

    "Yes (M/n)? What's wrong?" He asked sitting up.

    "I had a bad dweam. I twied waking up the othews, but they won't wake up." I said wiping away more of my tears.

   "Shh. Shh." Yoongi said wiping my tears away. I held my toy close to my chest. Yoongi laid down, and pulled me down beside him.

   "Go back to sleep okay? I'll be here when you wake up." Yoongi said hugging me close to him.

   I woke up, and sat up. I grabbed my Stitch, and looked around. Then saw Yoongi playing on his phone.

   "Morning little man. Did you sleep well?" He asked. I nodded, and crawled over to him. He opened his arms, and I hugged him. He pulled me onto his lap, and sat me there.

   "Yoongi have you seen (M/n)? I lost him!" Hoseok yelled.

    "You lost (M/n)!!" I heared Seokjin yell from down the hall.

     "Yeah, he's right here." Yoongi said looking down at me.

     "Oh." Hoseok said rubbing the back off his neck.

     "How could you loose a two year old?!" Seokjin asked shoving Hoseok into the room.

    "Hyung, he's right here." Yoongi said pointing at me.

    "Hi JinJin!" I said waving at him.

    "There you are! I was so worried about you!" Seokjin said picking me up off Yoongi's lap. I giggled, and wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me to the living room.

  He sat down on the couch with me in his lap, and turned on cartoons. After a few episodes I fell asleep holding a fist full of Seokjin's shirt.