chapter six.

yoongi pov

   (M/n) sat there watching Anpanman on TV while sitting in Jungkook's lap. I smiled as I watched (M/n) hug his Stitch toy closer to his chest. I walked over, and sat in the recliner, and started playing on my phone. After a few minutes I felt a tug on my arm. I looked down and saw (M/n) making grabby hands. I picked up the small boy, and sat him on my lap. He cuddled close to my chest, and grabbed fist fulls of my shirt.

   "Are you comfy little prince?" I asked, then kissed the top of his head. (M/n) nodded, still sucking on his Stitch dummy. Seokjin walked in the room, causing Jungkook to mute the TV.

   "Dinner is ready boys." Seokjin said clasping his hands together. I sat up, closed the recliner,  then stood up with (M/n) still in my arms. I walked to the kitchen, and sat (M/n) in the seat beside me. I then sat down, and waited for everyone else. The other guys sat down, then we all started eating.

    "Daddy, what is this?" (M/n) asked pointing at the black bean noddles.

     "Black bean noddles, why?" I asked looking down at him.

     "I've neber had it." He said looking up at me.

     "Never?!" Seokjin asked. (M/n) nodded, and looked down.

     "Can't eat it." He said playing with his fingers.

     "Why not?" I asked.

      "Can' use those." (M/n) said pointing at the chopsticks. I chuckled, and ruffled his hair.

       "I'll help you little prince. All you had to do was ask." I said as I picked up some noddles with his chopsticks. I placed them in his mouth, and watched as his eyes widened.

      "Tish is gowd." He said smiling. Seokjin had a proud look on his face but it soon disappeared once he saw Jimin trying to sneak some of the noodles into his mouth.

    "Yah! Park Jimin!" Seokjin yelled once he saw Jimin. Jimin dropped his chopsticks in shock, and did an innocent smile.

    "Eat your sandwhich, and stop trying to steal Taehyung's noddles!" Seokjin said as Taehyung looked at Jimin shocked. (M/n) giggled as he finished off the last of his noodles. (M/n) crawled down from his chair, and waddled over to Jungkook.

    "Up!" (M/n) said jumping. Jungkook chuckled, and picked (M/n) up. Once (M/n) was in his lap, they both started talking about Anpanman. I watched them with a smile on my face, as they talked about the superhero show. Once everyone had finished their food, Jungkook carried (M/n) back into the living room to watch the cartoon.

    I walked up to the two boys watching TV, and picked up (M/n). He whined, and I placed his dummy in his mouth. He looked up at me with big doe eyes.

   "Bath time little prince." I said booping his nose. I walked to my bathroom, and placed (M/n) on the floor. I started filling up the bath with luke warm water and bubbles. Once done, I turned to (M/n), and helped him undress. I then carefully placed the small boy in the tub. He giggled, and splashed around in the tub.

   "Daddy, tis fun!" (M/n) yelled blowing the bubbles. I smiled down at the boy, and splashed some water onto his chest. He squealed, and giggled.

    "Daddy!" He squealed when I splashed him again. I laughed as he tired to make a bubble beard.

    "Okay, little prince time to wash up." I said as I grabbed the lavender flavored soap. He nodded with a cute pout on his face. I squeezed some soap onto (M/n)'s hair then lathered it up. I placed a hand on his forehead, then rinsed his hair. I then lathered some soap into a loofa, and started washing (M/n)'s small body. (M/n) giggled as I went under his arms or around his stomach.

   "Time to get out little prince." I said as I unplugged the tub. I grabbed a fluffy towel, and wrapped his small body in it. I carried him to my room, and laid him on my bed. I grabbed him a blue long sleeve shirt that said 'little prince ' in white. Blue sleep pants that had white crowns on them. I pulled up his nappy then put his pajamas on him. I then dried his hair, and picked him up. I carried him to the living room, and sat on the couch with him on my lap.

   "What do you want to watch before bed?" I asked wrapping my arms around him securely.

    "Uhm....Cooby Doo." (M/n) said trying to reach for his Alien dummy, that he got from Taehyung.

I grabbed it then quickly placed it in his mouth

I grabbed it then quickly placed it in his mouth. I then turned on Scooby Abracdabra Doo. (M/n) clapped his hands happily.

    "Do you like this one little prince?" I asked. (M/n) nodded, and kept his focus on the screen. The maknae line walked into the room.

   "Is this Scooby Doo?!" Taehyung asked.

    "Yeah, why?" I asked looking over at him.

    "I love Scooby Doo!" Taehyung cheered sitting beside me. Jimin sat beside him, and Jungkook just stood there. I sighed, stood, then walked over to the recliner.  I sat there, then pulled out the foot prop. I reclined back, and laid (M/n) against my chest.

   seokjin pov

   I walked into the living room trying to make my way to the kitchen. As I was walking pasted I saw the maknae line passed out on the couch cuddling while Scooby Doo and the Goblin King played on the TV. I walked further, and saw Yoongi asleep while holding a sleeping (M/n) to his chest. I cooed, and grabbed my phone. I took a picture, then quietly walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle, then walked back to my room.

   Once in mine and Yoongi's room, I placed my bottle on the side table. I laid in bed, then placed my phone on the charger. I pulled my blanket up to my shoulders then softy closed my eyes. After some time I slowly fell asleep.