chapter fourteen.

yoongi pov

     I walked down stairs after my shower, and saw (M/n) sitting on Taehyung's lap. I smiled, and sat beside Taehyung. They didn't notice me, and kept talking amongst themselves.

   "TaeTae wuv him? Like how me wuv cookies?" (M/n) asked his eyes shining brightly.

    "Yep, but we can't tell him. Okay?" Taehyung asked.

     "Otay." (M/n) said with a small giggle.

       "So who are you boys talking about?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Both boys jumped, and turned to face me.

        "N-No one." Taehyung stuttered blushing.

         "Yeah, no one." (M/n) said with a giggle. I laughed softly, and lent against Taehyung.

           "So what do you guys want to watch?" I asked looking up to meet Taehyung's eyes.

      "Uh, I-I don't know." Taehyung said looking away. 

       "How about A Silent Voice?" I asked.

       "Yesh!" (M/n) cheered.

       "But isn't that a sad movie?" Taehyung asked.

       "So? Everything will be fine." I said waving my hand to the side.

      "That was so sad." Taehyung said wiping a tear.

      "No no cwy TaeTae!" (M/n) said wiping Taehyung's tears. I cooed softly, and wiped some of my own tears.

       "How about we watch a happy movie?" I asked.

        "Pwease." (M/n) said sniffling.

        "Here." I said turning on the Game Plan. (M/n) cheered, and climbed in between Taehyung and I. I laughed, and wrapped one of my arms around him. Taehyung sighed, and lent his head against my shoulder, and wrapped an arm around me. I shook my head, and lent it against Taehyung's. 

    "Boys, dinner is ready!" Seokjin yelled from the kitchen. The three of us jumped up, and ran to the kitchen. We all sat beside each other, and waited for food to be served. 

   "What are we having?" Jimin asked from in front of me.

     "We are having hamburgers and chips." Seokjin said placing a plate in front of every one. Jungkook sat down beside Jimin, then Hoseok sat beside him. Namjoon and Seokjin sat at both heads of the table, and everyone started eating.

   "Dish good JinJin!" (M/n) said once he swallowed his food. Seokjin chuckled, and thanked him. As we were all eating there was small talk here, and there. One thing I noticed was that Junkook was staring at Taehyung while the older shook his head no.

     "What is going on with you two?" I asked.

      "N-Nothing hyung." Taehyung said quickly.

         "Hyung you shouldn't worry about it." Jungkook said shaking off my question. I narrowed my eyes, and stared at the two.

       "I-I'll tell you later hyung." Taehyung said then took a bite of his burger. I looked back at my food, and started eating once more. I finshed, and I saw (M/n) munching on his BBQ flavoured chips. I chuckled, and watched as (M/n) looked up at me confused.

    "What Daddy waughin' at?" He asked.

     "You just look so darn cute that's all." I said softly pinching his cheek. He whined, and pushed my hand away from his face.

    "Once you're done eating, I need to give you a bath." I said taking another drink of my water. (M/n) nodded, and started eating his last bite of his burger. After he was done, I picked him up, and carried him to the bathroom. I sat him on the floor, and started running the water.

    As soon as the tub was full of luke war water I turned off the faucet.  I then turned to (M/n), and started to undress him. Once done I placed him in the water, and lightly splashed water on him.

    "What flavour?" I asked holding up the soap bottles.

      "Uhm....cotton candy!" (M/n) cheered pointing at the baby blue bottle. I nodded, and started lathering some soap into his hair. Once done I rinsed the soap out of his hair, then washed his body. After his bath I quickly wrapped (M/n) in a towel, then drained the tub.

    I walked to my room, and laid (M/n) on the bed. I got him dressed in a tiger onesie, and brushed (M/n) soft hair. Once done, I looked over at the clock, and saw it was 8:30 pm.

    "Time for bed prince. Want to say goodnight to everyone?" I asked picking him up. He nodded, and started walking to Jimin and Hoseok's room. I opened the door, and faced the boys.

    "Nini Minnie. Nini Seokie." (M/n) said waving cutely. I then turned, and started walking to the maknea's room. I opened the door, and Jungkook quickly pulled on his shirt. He then turned to us, and released a breath.

    "Nini Kookie." (M/n) said smiling. I smiled then quickly started walking to Namjoon and Taehyung's room. As I did with the other two rooms, I opened the door. Taehyung looked up from his phone, and Namjoon sat on the bed.

   "Nini Joonie. Nini TaeTae." (M/n) said yawning. I smiled, and walked back to my room.

    "Nini JinJin." (M/n) said.  I laid (M/n) on the bed, and laid beside him. I pulled the covers over us, and held him close to me. (M/n) yawned once more and slowly closed his eyes.

     Once he was asleep I stood up, and walked into the living room. I sat down, stretched, and sighed.

    "Hyung." Taehyung said, and I jumped. Taehyung laughed softly, and sat down beside me. He rubbed the back of his neck, and blushed a bright pink.

   "So....I bet you want to know what me and Jungkook were talking about earlier." Taehyung said pulling his hand to his side. I nodded, and Taehyung sighed. He grabbed my hand in his, and looked down.

    "Hyung.....I......I like you. More than a friend should." Taehyung said, then let go of my hand. My eyes widen, and I froze in shock.

    "T-Tae..." I tried to say.

      "It's fine if you don't like me that way hyung. I'll be fine." Taehyung said looking up at me with tears in his eyes. With out think I lunged forward, and hugged Taehyung tightly.

     "No Tae. Please don't cry. Please. I love you. I really do. Please don't cry." I said as Taehyung shook with sobs.

     "I-I'm sorry hyung. I love you too." Taehyung said pulling away, and wiping his tears.

     "I'm tired now. Do you want to come with me to my room?" Taehyung asked standing up.

      "Why don't you come to mine. (M/n) would freak out with me in there with him." I said standing up. Taehyung nodded, and grabbed my hand. I pulled us to my room, and opened the door. I laid down on the bed on one side of (M/n) then Taehyung laid on the other.

   "Goodnight hyung. I love you." Taehyung said quitely.

     "G'night Taehyung.  Love you too." I said already falling asleep.