chapter five.

yoongi pov

   I picked up (M/n), and carried him inside. I walked to my room, and laid him on the bed. I quickly changed him into stitch pajamas.

Once that was done, I placed his stitch toy in his arms, and walked out of the room

Once that was done, I placed his stitch toy in his arms, and walked out of the room. I walked to the living room, and sat on the couch. The news anchor was talking about me and (M/n).

   "Today at a fan meet K-Pop Idol Min Yoongi was seen holding what seemed to be a little boy. Fans have been wondering if it was his or not? Find out more later at 10." The lady said smiling. I frowned. Why do the fans care if he is mine or not?

  "Hyung, your setting a bad image for the group." Jimin said looking up from his phone.

   "How?" I asked my anger raising slightly.

   "The fans think were fuck bois. (M/n) is making us all seem like we are going around sleepying with girls. That can ruin our image, and make it where we lose fans." Jimin said not breaking eye contact. My blood boiled.  How could he say that about (M/n)?!

  "Say that again. I . Dare. You." I said venom lacing every word.

   "I just want to do thing I love. With out a kid getting in the way." Jimin said getting up to leave. {SORRY FOR MAKING JIMIN THE BAD GUY!! I LOVE HIM!! I REALLY DO!!}

   "M-Minnie no like me any mowe?" (M/n) asked. Jimin and I wiped our heads over to look at him.

   "Baby, I never said-"

   "Minnie no like me no mowe!!"

  (M/n) took off running out of the room. I shot up, and ran after him. I saw him sitting on the floor in my room, hugging his stitch stuffie while crying his eyes out. I picked him up, and started rubbing his back.

  "Shhh. Shhh. Little prince calm down. Minnie still loves you. He's just upset." I said rubbing his back slower. (M/n) sniffled, and rubbed his eyes.

   "Prince don't do that. It's bad for your eyes." I said then kissed the top of his head. Seokjin walked in the room, looking pissed.

   "Jimin has some nerve to make this innocent little child cry." Seokjin said taking (M/n) from my arms. Seokjin started rubbing his back gently.

   "(M/n), sweetie, do you want to go to the store with me?" Seokjin asked looking down at the boy. (M/n) nodded not pulling his face out of Seokjin's neck. Seokjin sat on the bed with (M/n) still in his arms then turned to me.

   "Could you get him dressed, and put his shoes on him?" Seokjin asked. I nodded, then got to work on getting my prince ready.

   I heard the front door open, and I looked up from my phone. Seokjin walked in carring (M/n) on his hip. (M/n) was facing the other way.

   "Sweetie, want to show Daddy what you got?" Seokjin asked. (M/n) turned to me, and had the cutest dummy in his mouth.  I cooed, as I saw him smiling widely around the dummy. He looked so cute. Namjoon walked in the room, brows raised.

   "When did Jin hyung get back?" He asked

   "Just now." I said taking my prince from Seokjin. He giggled, and wrapped his arms around my neck. The maknae line walked in the room, and I glared at Jimin. I felt (M/n) shake slightly.

  "Aww. Bubba don't you look so cute!" Taehuung said pinching his cheeks. (M/n) whined, and swatted his hands away. Jungkook smiled down at (M/n), and ruffled his hair.

   "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry Yoongi hyung for making you mad, same you for Jin hyung. And lastly sorry baby boy for making you cry." Jimin said sadly looking at the three of us.

    "It otay Minnie." (M/n) said around his dummy. I smiled, and kissed his forehead softly.

   "Do that again, and you won't be able to see the light of day again. Got it?" I asked glaring at Jimin.

   "As punishment, none of my cooking for a week." Seokjin said crossing his arms over his chest.

   "But hyung!"

    "No buts!"