chapter four.

yoongi pov

   I woke up, and felt ams around my neck. I looked down and saw (Y/n) sleeping with his arms wrapped around me. I smiled down at him, then kissed the top of his head. He smiled in his smiled, and cuddled closer to me.

   "Little prince it is time to wake up." I said slightly shaking his shoulder. He opened his eyes, and rubbed them with his fists. I smiled down at him, and placed him on my lap. He cuddled into my chest, and grabbed ahold of my shirt.

  "Do you want your stuffie?" I asked. He nodded. I reached over grabbed the toy, then handed it to (M/n). He smiled up at me as he held the toy to his chest. I stood, picked up (M/n), and walked to the living room.

  "Jin hyung, is breakfast almost ready?!" Jimin yelled from the couch. I wacked the back of his head.

  "Ow! What was that for?!" Jimin asked

   "No yelling. (M/n) is still sleepy." I said as (M/n) eyes were almost closed again. Seokjin walked in the room wearing a pink apron with flour covering it.

   "Breakfast is ready. And the next time you yell instead of getting up to ask me, I'm beating you with a wooden spoon." Seokjin threatened. Jimin paled, and nodded his head nervously. I carried (M/n) to the dining room, and sat him in the chair beside me. I quickly cut up his pancakes, then handed him his fork.

   "Tanks Daddy." He said smiling at me. I patted his head, then started eating my food. The other walked in, sat in their spots, then started eating. 

  "Is it good little man?" Seokjin hyung asked. (M/n) nodded with a huge smile on his face. Everyone finished, and (M/n) was kinda fussy.

  "What's wrong little prince?" I asked looking at him.

   "Thirsty." He whine. I grabbed his cup, and started fixing his drink.

 I grabbed his cup, and started fixing his drink

  God this boy is obsessed with Stitch. I handed him his cup, and watched as he took a drink. Once he was done he placed it on the table, then turned to me. He made grabby hands, and I picked him up.

  "Yoongi, go get him ready we leave in forty five minutes." Seokjin said. I rolled my eyes, and walked to our room. I placed him on the bed, and started looking through his clothes. I found him an outfit, and quickly changed his clothes.

 I found him an outfit, and quickly changed his clothes

{Minus the glasses, hat, chain, bracelet, and watch.}

   I smiled at him, then quickly started looking for my clothes. Once I found some I changed, then started fixing my hair. I put on a beanie, then put on my shoes. Once I was done I picked up (M/n), and carried him down stairs.

  "Ready to go?" Seokjin asked. Everyone nodded. We walked out side, and over to the van. I put (M/n) in his car seat,  then buckled him up. Jimin handed him his plushie, as I got in beside him. Jimin sat on my other side, and watched as the others climbed into the back.

   We pulled up at the building for our fan meet, and we got out. I carried (M/n) into the building, and placed him on the couch in our little 'dressing' room. He sat there playing with his stuffie. I smiled at him, then sat down for a stylist noona to start on my make up. Once she was done I stood up, and sat beside (M/n).

   "Daddy?" He asked looking up at me.

   "Yes little prince?" I asked.

    "What are we doing here?" He asked.

    "Daddy has to sign a lot of people's posters, albums, phone cases, and more. I also have to talk with them. But Manger hyung said you can sit in my lap the whole time." I said smiling down at him.

   "Weally?!" He asked eyes wide. I nodded, and helped him get off the couch.

   "Doors open in five minutes.  They need you on stage." A man said walking in. I stood, picked up (M/n) {who was still holding his stuffie}, and walked out the door. We walked on stage, and sat in our chairs. I sat (M/n) in my lap, and bounced him slightly. He giggled, and looked up at me.

   There was still forty five minutes left of the fan meet, and (M/n) was getting restless. He started whining, as I was signing a fan's album. She giggled slightly, and started making funny faces at him. He laughed, and smiled as she making faces.

   "Thank you." I said smiling at her.

    "No problem. I should be thanking you for letting me see this cutie." She said smiling at (M/n).  The fan left, and another came up to Jimin on my right, I would be next. (M/n) started fussing again.

   "Little prince what's wrong?" I asked turning him to face me.

    "Tired." He whined rubbing his eyes.

    "Then sleep." I said kissing his forehead. He nodded, and cuddled up to my chest. A few seconds later he was out like a light.

  We were able to finish up the fan meet, no problem. (M/n) slept through the rest of it. As I buckled him up he started to whine.

   "Shh little prince go back to sleep." I said running my hands through his hair. I got in beside him, and kept running my fingers through his short hair.

   "Ni ni Daddy. Lob oou." He said hugging his stitch stuffie tighter.

   "Good night little prince. I love you too."