chapter three.

yoongi pov

   I woke up to some one shaking me. I sat up, and opened my eyes.

  "Hey there little man." I said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

   "Daddy, can we watch a movie?" (M/n) asked.

    "Sure. Let's go watch a movie." I said carring him to the living room. I carried (M/n) to the living room, and stole the remote from Jungkook.

   "Hey! I was watching that hyung!" Jungkook said crossing his arms.

   "Well, me and (M/n) want to watch a movie." I said sitting down with the small boy in my lap.

   "So what are we watching prince?" I asked looking down at him.

  "Lilo and Stitch!" He cheered. I turned it on, and watched as (M/n) practically vibrated in my lap. Jimin walked in the room, and (M/n) turned to him.

   "Minnie, can you get my Stitch off Daddy's bed?" He asked giving puppy eyes.

   "Who is 'Daddy'?" Jimin asked use air quotes on daddy.

   "I am." I said looking over at him. Jimin nodded, and walked out of the room. He came back a few seconds later holding (M/n)'s stuffed animal.

 He came back a few seconds later holding (M/n)'s stuffed animal

   "Tank you Minnie." (M/n) said taking his toy. I watched as he hugged it close to his chest while watching the movie.

  'God this kid is making me grow soft, but he is so cute.' I thought while staring off into space.

    "Daddy, da movie ended." (M/n) said turning around in my lap.

   "Daddy?" Namjoon and Hoseok asked who just walked in.

   "I'm his father figure. Got a problem?" I asked raising a brow. They both shook their heads no.

   "That's what I thought." I said then looked down at my little prince.

    "What do you want to do now little prince?" I asked bouncing him on my knee.

   "I dunno." He said hugging his Stitch toy. I smiled at him, and rubbed his cheek. He smiled at me, and hugged me.

   "Daddy! Daddy! Can we build a pillow fort?" (M/n) asked bouncing on my lap.

    "Sure we can prince." I said as I stood up.

     "Stay here while I go get the stuff." I said

   We had the fort built, and it was full of toys, movies, and snacks. Right now we were watching Big Hero 6. (M/n) had never seen this movie so his eyes were glued to the screen. We were at the end, and (M/n) was really into the movie.

   "No! Baymax can't die!" (M/n) yelled hugging me as tears streamed down his face.

   "Aww. Litle prince Baymax doesn't die. Just keep watching." I said as I rubbed his back. It finally showed the next part with Baymax in it.

   "Baymax!" (M/n) said pointing at the tv.

   "See I told you he didn't die." I said running my finers through his hair.

   "Food is ready!" Seokjin yelled from the table. Me and (M/n) got out of the fort, and walked to the table.

   "JinJin, can I sit by Daddy?" (M/n) asked pointing at the seat beside mine. Seokjin nodded, and put (M/n)'s plate in front of the seat he wanted. Everyone else sat in their seats, and ate.

   "Daddy, I'm full." (M/n) said after eating almost all of his food. I looked over at the others, and they nodded.

   "Alright. You don't have to eat anymore." I said. (M/n) smiled, and stayed sitting beside me. Once everyone finished, me and (M/n) both went back to our fort. Now (M/n) was laying on his stomach coloring a picture of a rainbow.

   "Little prince, don't you need to take a bath?" I asked. He nodded, and we both crawled out of the fort. We then walked to our room, and into the bathroom. I started the water, once it got warm I had (M/n) get undressed, then I placed him in.

   I used the Banana flavour for his hair and body. Once he was done, I dried him off, wrapped him in a towel, and then drained the tub. I picked him up, carried him over to my bed, and placed him down. I pull a nappy up his legs, then placed him in a  galaxy onesie.

   "Daddy, can we look at the stars tonight?" (M/n) asked looking up at me with big shining eyes

   "Daddy, can we look at the stars tonight?" (M/n) asked looking up at me with big shining eyes. I nodded, and carried him out side. It was a breath taking site.

   "Look Daddy! The moon is so pretty!" (M/n) said pointing up at the moon

   "It is pretty isn't?"

    "I wanna go to the moon!"

    "You will my little moonchild."