chapter ten.

hoseok pov

    "Why are we goin' home Seokie?" (M/n) asked as I picked him up.

     "I'm not really sure. All I know is that Jin hyung called me." I said walking towards my car. I quickly got (M/n) situated in the back, then jumped in the drivers side. I then started the drive to the dorms.

   We pulled up at the dorms, and I got (M/n) out. I quickly carried him inside, and placed him on the couch. Seokjin walked in the room, and saw us.

   "Finally you guys are home. We need to talk Hoseok. Uhm.... (M/n) why don't you go play with Jungkook and Taehyung for a bit?" Seokjin asked.

    "Otay." (M/n) said climbing off the couch, then running to find the older two. Seokjin turned to me with a sigh.

    "Hoseok?" He asked.

    "Yes Jin hyung?" I answered back.

    "Yoongi is really stressed for some unknown reason. He won't tell anyone anything, and he locked himself in his room. I think it would be best if we sent (M/n) to live with Yoongi's eomma." Seokjin said frowning softly.

    "What?! You can't do that!!" I yelled shooting up from my seat.

      "Hoseok, we can't take him with us to the shows, fansigns, award shows, or the photo shoots. I have already talked about it with everyone but Yoongi, and they all agree." He said while standing up.

    "No!! I won't let you do this!! Do you have any idea how much (M/n) means to me?! And Yoongi?!" I yelled clutching my fists.

     "Calm down. We don't need (M/n) hearing us." Seokjin reasoned placing a hand on my shoulder.

     "Why are you yelling Hoseok? I was trying to take a nap." Yoongi said glaring at Seokjin and I.

     "Why don't you ask Seokjin." I said stroming out of the room.

yoongi pov

   "I've never seen him that angry before." I said watching as Hoseok slammed his bedroom door shut. I turned to Seokjin, and rows an eyebrow at him.

   "Why was he upset?" I asked.

   "Well, the other members, and I talked about something. Something that he doesn't seem to like. And I was picked to tell him about it." Seokjin said retreating onto the couch.

   "What did you tell him?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

    "The other members and I talked about...well, how do I put this? Uhm, sending (M/n) to live with your eomma. Just until we go on another break." Seokjin said.

    "You can't do that." I deadpanned.

     "And why not? You're obviously too stressed to even take care of the boy. So why don't we send him to live with his halmeoni?" Seokjin asked glaring up at me.

     "He is my kid. And he is staying here whether you guys like it or not. I may be stressed, but I will push that aside, and love my son. Even if that means giving up hours of sleep to get things done." I said.

    "D-Daddy?" I heard from the bottom of the stairs. I turned, and saw (M/n) staring up at me.

    "Hey there Prince." I said picking him up, and settling him on my hip.

     "Ish Daddy 'till angwy?" (M/n) asked his big eyes shining.

     "No, now how about we go watch a movie?" I asked walking up towards my room. 

     "Yesh pwease!" He cheered clapping his hands. I opened my bedroom door, and closed it behind us. I placed (M/n) down on the bed, then handed him his dummy. I climbed in beside him, and started to search up movies.

    "See anything you like?" I asked.

   "Wion King!" He cheered seeing the animated lion on the screen. I chuckled, and turned on the moive.

    "Did you like Prince?" I asked.

     "Yesh. I lobe Wion King!" He cheered jumping on his knees. I chuckled, and pulled him onto my lap. He looked up at me, and smiled.

    "Daddy, what you and JinJin talk 'bout earlier?" (M/n) asked playing with his Eevee plushie.

     "Nothing important Prince. Now what do you want for supper?" I asked picking him up.

    "Chicken nuggets! Oo and mac-n-cheese!" (M/n) cheered clapping his hands once more. I nodded, and placed him down on the couch.

   "Daddy." He whined pouting up at me.

    "Why don't you watch Pokémon til I finish making our food. And I promise that after we get done watch Lion King 1 1/2." I said ruffling (M/n)'s hair. He nodded, and I walked into the kitchen. I started making our food, when Namjoon walked into the room.

    "Hey Yoongi hyung." Namjoon said with a slight smile.

    "Namjoon." I said not even bothering to face him since I was pulling chicken nuggets out of the oven.

      "You seem angry. What's wrong?" Namjoon asked sitting on the counter.

        "Well, maybe. Just maybe. My group mates, people who I thought loved me, tried to take my baby away from me." I said draining the pasta noodles.

       "So Jin hyung talked to you then, huh." Namjoon said looking down.

       "I thought you said you understood me Namjoon. Obviously I was mistaken." I said fixing (M/n)'s plate. Once I was done with his, I placed it on the table, then started making mine.

     "But I do understand you Yoongi hyung!" Namjoon said jumping off the counter.

    "Then why did you try to take (M/n) from me?" I asked placing our cups on the table, then my plate.

    "Because I worry and care about you. What if you got so streesed that you couldn't take care of him?" Namjoon asked.

      "If you care about me then you would know how heartbroken I would be if (M/n) was gone." I said walking out of the kitchen.

      "Daddy, ish foo' weady?" (M/n) asked looking over at me.

      "Just now finished. Come on Prince." I said picking him up. I carried him to the kicthen, then placed him in the seat beside mine.

      "Eat your food so we can go watch our moive."

       "Otay Daddy!"