chapter thirteen.

yoongi pov

   We pulled up at BigHit, and I got (M/n) out of the car. I turned, and grabbed (M/n)'s bag placing it on my shoulder. I set (M/n) down on his feet, and grabbed his hand. We all started walking up to the front doors. Namjoon opened the door, and held it for all of us.

   "Is (M/n) gonna watch us practice, or..." Hoseok asked.

    "Hyungs!" Soobin yelled running over to us. He was followed by Taehyun, Huening Kai, Beomgyu, Yeonjun. They all ran up to us smiling widely. (M/n) being scared clung to my leg, so I picked him up. They all looked at (M/n), and waved him.

    "Who is he?" Asked Kai.

    "Min (M/n). My precious little prince." I said smiling softly at my son. The TXT members nodded, and cooed softly when (M/n) waved at them.

     "So what are you boys doing?" Seokjin asked.

     "We were about to head back to our dorms since we finished practice." Soobin said.

      "Could you do us a huge favour?" Namjoon asked.

      "Sure hyung. What do you need?" Soobin asked.

       "We need someone to watch (M/n) while we practice." I explained bouncing said boy in my arms slightly.

    "Sure. We'll be in our dance studio when you guys are done come get him." Soobin said. Kai turned to me, and carefully took (M/n) into his arms.

   "Here's his bag. If his is thirsty there is apple juice. There is also a dummy, a change of clothes, a blanket,  a stuffie, colouring books and supplies." I listed handing the bag over to Beomgyu. They all nodded, and smiled at (M/n).

    "Don't worry hyung. He's in good hands." Soobin said, then led the group back to there dance studio. I sighed, and followed the boys to our dance studio.

   "Let's get." Jungkook said stretching.  Once everyone was done stretching we got in place for our dance practice.

{I know the outfits done match for watch Yoongi is wearing in the video, and what I said he was wearing. Get over it.}

    "Not to seem rude, but why the fuck did you slap my ass?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

    "Language!" Seokjin yelled.

    "Uhm cause I can." Taehyung said with a shrug.

     "But I thought you like-" Jungkook tried to say, but Taehyung slapped his hand over his mouth.

   "Shut up!" Taehyung yelled.

Meanwhile with TXT

   third person pov

   "Where's his dummy?!" Taehyun yelled trying to find the dummy.

    "How did you loose the dumy?!" Asked Soobin helping him look.

      "Please stop crying!!" Beomgyu pleaded (M/n).

         "Where is it?!" Kai asked dumping out the bag.

             "Found it!!" Yeonjun said placing the dummy in (M/n)'s mouth. (M/n) stopped crying, and rubbed his eyes while sniffling. Soobin grabbed (M/n)'s small (f/c) blanket, and wrapped it around him. Soobin then picked up (M/n), and sat him in his lap. (M/n) lent against Soobin's chest still sniffling.

   "Shh, shhh. It's fine. Do you want a drink of your drink?" Soobin asked while rubbing (M/n) back. (M/n) nodded, and Kai grabbed his sippy cup, and handed it to the small child. Kai then started to clean up the mess he had made when we had dumped out (M/n)'s bag.

Back to BTS

    yoongi pov

   "Okay guys that's a wrap!" Hoseok said with a soft clap of his hands. We all nodded, while taking a drink of our waters. Once I got done with my drink, I binned the empty bottle, and walked towards the door.

    "Where are you going hyung?" Taehyung asked jogging to catch up with me.

     "Going to get (M/n)." I said opening the door.

       "I'm coming with you." Taehyung announced following behind me. I nodded, and started my journey to the TXT studio.

   I opened the door, and saw (M/n) and Soobin asleep cuddling. I smiled softly, and walked over to the two.

   "Taehyung, grab (M/n)'s bag." I said softly looking over at Taehyung. He nodded, and grabbed the bag from Kai. I carefully shook Soobin awake, and grabbed (M/n) from him.

    "Thank you all so much for watching him. What would you like in return?" I asked placing (M/n)'s head on my shouder.

     "Hyung, it's fine. We enjoyed watching him. We would gladly do it again." Soobin said with a smile. I nodded, and followed Taehyung out the door. We then walked to the van, and saw the others already in side. I got in, buckled up (M/n), and finally sat in my seat. During the drive Jungkook kept pestering Taehyung about some person that he like.

    "Please just tell them hyung!" Jungkook whined.

     "No." Taehyung said blushing.

      "Why not?" Jungkook asked.

       "Because I don't want to." Taehyung answered crossing his arms over his chest.

        "Please!" Jungkook begged.

          "Jeon Jungkook, leave Taehyung alone. I swear to god if you wake up (M/n) with all your whining you're gonna regret it!" I said glaring at the maknae. He quickly nodded, then started playing on his phone. I looked over at (M/n), and saw him still sleeping peacefully. I smiled, and kissed the top of his head.

    We finally made it to the dorm, and I got (M/n) out. When I went to grabbed his bag, and hand beat mine there.

    "Don't worry hyung, I'll get it for you." Taehyung said, then climbed out of the van himself. I bowed my head saying a silent 'thank you', then carried (M/n) into the house once Namjoon had unlocked it. I heard a soft whine, and (M/n) picked his head up off my shoulder.

   "Good morning my sleepy prince. Did you have fun with Soobin, and the others?" I asked.

    "Yesh. Dey fun to pway wif." (M/n) said rubbing his right eye. I nodded, and sat him down on the couch.

    "Want to hang out with TaeTae while I get a quick shower?" I asked rewrapping (M/n)'s blanket around him. He nodded, and Taehyung sat beside him. I smiled at the two, and started to slowly walk away. I made it to my room, and grabbed clothes for a shower I quickly walked to the bathroom, and closed the door. Claiming that I was taking a shower first. Ha suckers.