chapter two.

(m/n) pov

   I woke up on the couch with a blanket draped over me. I sat up rubbing my eyes. The tv was still on playing (F/s). I kicked the blanket off, and crawled off the couch. I walked down the hall, and triped. Jimin saw, and ran over to me.

   "Are you okay (M/n)?!" He asked helping me up. I nodded, and made grabby hands at him. He picked me up, and carried me to the kitchen. Yoongi sat there eating.

  "Did Jin hyung make breakfast?" Jimin asked moving me to his hip. Yoongi shook his head.

   "He said we would have to make our own food, since he had to go to the store." Yoongi said drinking some water.

   "Can I have some juice pwease?" I asked looking up at Jimin. He nodded, and sat me on Yoongi's lap. He then fixed me a sippy cup full of apple juice. Yoongi picked me up, and sat me on the floor. He then stood, and placed his bowl in the sink.

  "Are you hungry (M/n)?" He asked turning to me.

   "Yesh." I said climbing into a seat. Yoongi nodded, and started fixing me cereal.

yoongi pov

   'God this kid is growing on me, and he has only been here for a month! ' I thought as I watched him eat his cereal. He finished his cereal, and tried to put his bowl in the sink. I stood, and helped him while chuckling. I then picked him up, and carried him to mine and Seokjin's  room. I sat him on the bed, grabbed some of his stuff.

   "Can I colow?" (M/n) asked looking at the coloring book in my hands. I handed him the book, then grabbed his crayons.  I handed him them, and watched as he colored a puppy. I smiled as he stuck his tongue out in concentration.

   "Having fun (M/n)?" I asked.

   "Yesh. Tank you Yoonie." He said smiling at me. I smiled back, and grabbed my phone. I took a picture, and sent it to Jin. (M/n) grabbed the book, and crawled over to me. 

   "Wook Yoonie!" He said pointing at his picture.

    "It's pretty." I said taking the book from the small child. I handed it back, and watched as he picked out another picture.

  "I'm back guys!" Jin yelled from the living room.

   "JinJin!" (M/n) yelled crawling off the bed. He then ran out the room, and down the hall.

seokjin pov

   I carried the bags into the kitchen, and started putting them away. I heared the small pitter patter of feet coming my way. I turned around, and watched as (M/n) ran up to me. He huged my legs, and looked up at me. I smiled down a him, and patted his head.

  "JinJin home!" He cheered burying his face into my legs. I picked him up, and carried him into the living room.

   "Why don't you hang out with TaeTae while I make lunch." I said sitting him beside Taehyung. He nodded, and turned to Taehyung.

  "TaeTae pway?" He asked as I walked out of the room. I walked into the kitchen, and got the stuff ready for sandwiches and chips. I started fixing sandwiches and placing them on plates with chips. Once done I placed all the plates on the table.

   "Lunch is ready everyone come eat!" I yelled. Taehyung walked in with a giggling (M/n). He placed (M/n) in the seat be side me, then sat across from him. The others finally came, and sat in their spots.

  "So...(M/n) what did you do while I was gone?" I asked.

   "I colowed, and hung out wif Yoonie and Minnie." (M/n) said smiling at me.

  'He and Yoongi have been spending more time a lot more time togther. More than he has been hanging out with us.' I thought as I ate my sandwhich. (M/n) finished his lunch, and crawled out of his chair. He then walked up to Yoongi, and made grabby hands.

  "Up?" He asked when Yoongi looked down at him.

yoongi pov

  I picked (M/n) up, and placed him on my lap. I continued eating, and talking with the guys. Occasionally sneaking (M/n) a chip or two.

  "Need a drink?" I asked looking down at the small boy. He nodded, and I help him get a drink from my cup. Once everyone was done, I stood, and carried (M/n) to mine and Seokjin's room. I placed him on my bed, and laid down beside he.

  "Nap time alweady?" He asked. I nodded, and watched as he let out a small yawn.

  "Night night (M/n)." I said pulling him close to me.

   "Night night Daddy." He said falling asleep.

  'Daddy?!' I thought.