chapter nine.

hoseok pov

   It was 7 a.m. and only Namjoon was home. Yoongi was still in his studio since we have a come back soon. {April 12th! I can't wait!!} (M/n) was still asleep which is a good thing, or else he would probably be crying. Poor baby.

   "Seokie?" I heard from my room. I walked up the stairs, and opened the door.  (M/n) sat there on the bed rubbing his tired eyes. I picked him up, and carried him to Yoongi's room. I sat him on the bed, and grabbed him clothes. I changed him into a Pokémon shirt, black sweat pants, a black beanie, and white socks. I picked him back up, and carried him to the living room.

  "Dummy." (M/n) said pointing at a pastel green dummy. I handed it to him, and watched as he sucked on it softly. I smiled at him, and sat him on the couch. I walked into the kitchen, and sat on a stool.

   "Is breakfast ready hyung?" I asked as Seokjin washed his hands.

     "Just finished. Plates are on the table. So are drinks and eating utensils.  Go get (M/n), while I get the others." Seokjin said walking out of the kitchen. I walked to the living room, and watched as (M/n) stared sadly at the TV. I sighed, and picked him up. I softly pulled his dummy out of his mouth, and placed it on the kitchen table.

   "Seokie." He said pouting.

   "Breakfast is ready. You can't eat with a dummy in your mouth." I said smiling at him. He nodded, with a slight pout, and sat down in his spot. He look over expecting to see Yoongi, but frowned. Yoongi still wasn't home, and (M/n) was not happy about that.

   Seokjin walked in with the others following behind him. I was still standing, so I sat down beside (M/n) causing him to smile softly. As we were eating Namjoon got a phone call.

   "Excuse me." He said, then quickly rushed out of the room.

  After about fifteen minutes, Namjoon came back into the room, but angry. He huffed, and cleaned his plate into the garbage. He then put his plate in the sink, and walked to the living room. He pulled on his shoes, and walked back into the kitchen. He grabbed a water bottle, and Seokjin stopped him.

   "What's wrong?" He asked.

    "Yoongi hyung is a fucking dumbass. He fucking delete our new music file, and he called me just now to help him! Fuck!" Namjoon said running his hands through his hair.

   "D-Daddy dumb?" (M/n) asked frowning.

   "No no no Baby.  Daddy just messed up by accident,  and uncle Joonie is mad at him." Seokjin said said pulling (M/n) into a hug since he was standing beside the small boy. (M/n) sniffled, and pulled away from Seokjin.

    "Seokie." He said making grabby hands at me. I picked him up, and he lent his head on my shoulder.  I sat down on the couch, and placed his pastel green dummy back in his mouth.

   "Hoseok, come on." Namjoon said walking into the living room.

    "Where?" I asked.

     "I need some one to drive me, and Yoongi home." Namjoon said. I sighed, and placed (M/n) on the couch.

    "I'll be right back (M/n). Please stay out of trouble."

   I was gone for one hour. One measly little hour, and the house is a mess! Clothes thrown everywhere. Glass shattered in the dining room. (M/n). Poor (M/n) was in the courner crying, and covered in band aids.

   "(M/n) I thought I told you to stay out of trouble." I said crouching down to his height. Yoongi and Namjoon were still outside, because they were talking.

   "Me and TaeTae were playing. And Kookie knocked ober a cup. And he bwamed me. So I got in twouble. And...and I had to get cweaned up. JinJin slipped on water, and da clothes went ebewwhere!" (M/n) said wiping his tears. I sighed, and picked him up.

   "Put him down Hoseok. He's in trouble." Seokjin said walking in the room. He started picking up clothes, and putting them back in the hamper.

   "Did you listen to his side of the story?" I asked. Seokjin shook his head, and looked over at us.

   "Well, from what he told me. Jungkook did it, and blamed it on (M/n)." I said rubbing the small child's back.

    "Is this true (M/n)?" Seokjin asked.

   "Yesh." (M/n) said nodding.

   "Oh Baby. I'm sorry." Seokjin said smiling sadly. I placed (M/n) down on the couch, then started cleaning up the glass from the kitchen. Once done, I walked back into the living room, and saw that Seokjin was done picking up the clothes. The door opened, and in walked the other two rappers.

   "Daddy!" (M/n) cheered jumping off the couch.

    "(M/n) inside voices." Yoongi said staring down at the small boy.

     "Daddy." (M/n) said making grabby hands at said male.

    "Prince, Daddy is tired. Why not play with Seokie?" Yoongi asked.

      "No. I had to pway wif Seokie yesterday and today!" (M/n) said frowning.

       "Don't make me ask you again. Now play with Hoseok." Yoongi said then walked out of the room. (M/n)'s eyes started glossing up as his lower lip quivered.

    "Come here." I said opening my arms. (M/n) ran up to me, and started crying.

      "Daddy no like me!" He said in between sobs.

      "Shhhh. Shhhh. Sunshine, Daddy loves you." I said rubbing the back of his head.

         "Why don't we go to the park uhm? Just me and you." I said looking down at (M/n). He pulled away, and nodded while wipping his eyes. I smiled softly, and grabbed (M/n) shoes. I put them on his tiny feet, and grabbed my mask off the table. I put mine on, then helped (M/n) put on his. Once done I grabbed my car keys, and carried (M/n) out to the car.

   I watched as (M/n) ran around on the play set laughing. He and a few other kids were playing a game of knights and dragons. It was really a cute sight. As they were playing I got a call from Seokjin. I answered the phone, and placed it to my ear.

   "Hello?"

   "We need you and (M/n) home now."