1.

"Captain Levi!" Eren saluted, greeting the dark haired male, who was slowly walking up to a cage.

"What's this, brat?" Captain crouched looking at dark silhouette hiding behind thick bars. He couldn't see the person's face, but he could definitely see shining golden eyes, reflecting the light from a candle.

"We were following the robber, like you had ordered, sir, when we finally reached his house. It seems he was keeping the girl as a slave, captain." Eren gulped, looking straight at a wall in front of him, silently waiting for captain's answer.

"And you decided to bring her here?" light grey eyes reached the boy's face.

"Yes sir!" Eren replied, still saluting.

Levi got up from the crouching position and started walking towards the candle, taking it by a silver handle and bringing it to the cage. Now he could easily see the girl. (h/l) (h/c) hair was stuck to her face, dirty. Her eyes were lifeless, silently staring back at a short male.

The girl barely had any clothes, just a dirty loose cloth. Her whole body was covered in scratches, she had a giant black eye and a slight trail of blood coming from a bruised lip.

"Tch" Captain stood up, leaving the girl in a dark shadow once again. "Get her out of that damned cage."

Eren quickly did as told, getting the girl out.

"You found her in the Underground, correct?" Levi placed the candle back on the table.

"Y-yes sir!"

Levi glared at the girl and leaned over to a wall. "What's your name?"

The girl looked up to the man with blank gaze in her eyes. She rose her hand, slightly pushing the (h/c) hair away, uncovering her inhuman ears. Levi froze for a second, watching a (h/c) tail slip out of the bottom of her clothing.

"..(y/n)"

Her voice was silent, lifeless and cold. She looked up at Levi as if waiting for a new command.

The male didn't let himself get frustrated. He looked back with cold raven eyes, crossing arms over his chest.

"Well, (y/n), I have no clue what to do with you." Levi stated, still having a glaring fight with this unknown creature. 

For a couple of minutes silence filled the room. Eren stood beside the girl, holding her arm just in case she decided to run.

Finally after ten minutes captain moved. He furrowed his eyebrows, waving off Eren, telling him to step back.

"I can throw you to wolves. That would be pretty good decision." Levi walked up to the girl, who was surprisingly shorter than him. "Or do you have something, that would change my mind?"

Eren started to panic. He didn't want to let the man kill (y/n). She looked like she had been tortured her whole life. Scars and bruises were difficult to look at. He couldn't let her suffer more than she already had.

(y/n) looked at Levi, silently thinking in her own world.

"I'll follow you."

Levi crossed his arms. "You will die."

The girl didn't seem to mind. She slowly blinked, staring back with no sign of any feeling other than dullness.

"Fine." Levi looked over to Eren. "Get this brat washed up and give her something more appropriate to wear. She'll be sleeping in a cell."

And with that, captain left the room, leaving the girl looking at the shut door with lifeless eyes.

"I'll die.. huh.."