Chapter four: heat

Dawn POV
I couldn't get Y/N out of my mind, the thought of his spirit energy being inside of me echoed within my dreams. Damn my natural instincts!

I suddenly woke up and looked over at Y/N and bit my lip until I drew blood. I sighed and grabbed him before carefully carrying him to a more private place. Years of abuse and pain forced me to toe his arms and legs so he wouldn't do anything against me. All thoughts of right and wrong faded as I waited for him to wake.
Y/N POV
When I opened my eyes I found that I couldn't move. I figured this was one of the girls trying something new until I noticed a drastic change in scenery. I recognized that I was deeper in the cave but I didn't know how deep. I heard a chuckle that was followed by heavy breathing and turned to see Dawn...

 I heard a chuckle that was followed by heavy breathing and turned to see Dawn

(Pretty much the same thing in the photo just imagine her masturbating... or not, reader preference I guess.)

... masturbating. 
Y/N: what the hell...

Dawn: oh you're awake... finally...

Her clawed hands moved faster than I could see them and in seconds my clothes were pieces of cloth on the ground. She was precise in the fact that the bindings were still intact, but not in the fact that there was cuts all over my body. Some bled, most didn't, but one was causing a small puddle to form.

Dawn: S-sorry it's been so long... I don't even remember my own strength...

The werewolf kneels down and begins to lick the blood blood off of my chest.

Dawn: T-there

Y/N: was it just me or did your voice crack?

Dawn gently bit me but her fangs still broke skin. They were like needles and were too sharp and fast to cause much pain on entry and only felt uncomfortable because they weren't removed, after a minute Dawn stopped. Her eyes were full of feral lust and I could see her salivating from just staring at me. She took off her top and smirked as my manhood began to rise. I felt as she pressed her breasts against my rod and licked what was exposed. She teased my tip until I was squirming and thrusting my hips as I tried to push myself over the edge. Dawn laughed at my failed attempts to do so.

Dawn: fine, but only because I want a taste~

The werewolf started to give me a quick handjob. Her fur only added to the pleasure and in my hazy mind I guessed that her fur was one of the places where spirit energy was used. In seconds I felt a release coming but Dawn let go. Semen began to stream from the sides of my dick but the urge to release didn't fade. I gritted my teeth as dawn "polished my sword" and I heard her gulp down what she licked up.

Dawn: I didn't want to waste a shot like that... I want it all inside of me~

Dawn stood up and removed her tattered snorts which looked like they had been soaked in a river. Part of me wanted to believe that they were still wet from yesterday but I knew that this was not the case. She wore nothing under that layer of clothing and was soaking wet. Dawn lined up my tip with her entrance and rammed herself down onto me. She howled in pleasure before leaning forwards and forcefully kissed me.
I could feel her tight walls move despite her still lying on me. After a few minutes I felt Dawn move her hips on top of her walls moving. I came almost instantly and went limp as a wave of pleasure washed over me. Dawn broke the kiss and sat up. She began to bounce on my manhood while gently caressing my skin which caused goosebumps to appear on my skin. After another few minutes her tight walls squeezed another orgasm out of me. It felt like my dick was being milked dry and I was lost in pure pleasure.
I came again and again inside of Dawn who leaned over and put one of her nipples in my mouth. I came once more and Dawn leaned back before letting out a howl of pleasure. My mind felt hazy and I started to feel very drained.
Y/N: D-Dawn I-I need a second...