Chapter 40: The battle of mind and heart

One week later...

The massage came at random and we partially wondered if it was a trap or not. This wasn't a message about the demon monster, it was about the order, or at least a resistance. The message came from one of the largest border cities. My old home, before I was given a new life and identity. No one talked much that morning until we heard movement coming from Vin's room. Minutes later she came out alongside Chris who looked like he had been through hell.
"They got the message, I had to relive that moment of my life over and over again so before you say anything I will drag myself into that battle if I have to." He growled. I kept quiet, everyone kept quiet. We all knew what had happened to him and his family, out of everyone here he had lost more than the majority. I noticed that Vin was partially trembling and had a semi-distant expression. I knew that she had most likely tried to take some of his pain away from his at the cost of her own mind. If that wasn't devotion, I don't know what was. We set out towards the call and were surprised to find the city in ruins compared to how it would've normally looked. I noticed a small encampment of order soldiers that were protecting what seemed to be a type of generator, we needed to make sure that the power was completely gone in order to get Mako, and a few other sea monsters, into the sewer systems to gain control of the underground as the flying monsters, led by Artemis, had control of the air. I motioned for Fang to follow me and she seemed happy to do so. After the incident, Fang became surprisingly submissive for a hellhound and was exited when I showed signs of not being angry towards her. I feel that she thought it was her fault that everyone was captured by the order and wanted to make up for it. Whatever her case was she was about to shoot way higher than made up.
I nodded towards Fang and she ran towards the guards who shot at her. Now I should be worried, but that isn't actually Fang, Fang is right behind the guy in the back because Sarah was using her magic to "trick" the soldiers. Once the soldiers were unconscious a small group of harpies and other bird monsters swooped down and claimed a husband for themselves. Usually humans learned to accept their wives, while it can be scary at first after mating a harpy tends to have a gentle side to them. Besides, they get out of the war early, this was just the start.

I walked into the generator room and found one of the more sickening images that I've witnessed. I summoned a sword of pure light and began to cut away at the bonds that held a monster girl. The last bond snapped unexpectedly and I had to grab her to stop the girl from falling and getting injured. I was surprised and very worried. The reason for my worry was that this was a raiju and the fact that my magic wasn't forcing me on the ground with mind numbing electrical pleasure was worrying. A normal human should be knocked out, I wasn't normal but I merely have a resistance, I knew that she had no power.
I looked around the room and found a small trapdoor under where she was hanging from. I stomped down on it and found a high tech pleasuring device. Raiju generate electricity through sexual stimulation, how long was she in here for.

I kneeled down and put a finger under her nose and was relieved to find that she was breathing. I sighed and planted my lips on hers in order to get some spirit energy into her system and in response I felt as an intense pleasure hit me and forced me into my back as I writhed and suffered through orgasm after orgasm until the charge dissipated. The raiju sat up and shot me a lustful expression. I'd bet a lot of money that Sarah knew this would happen and was practicing her smirk for when I eventually made it back to the group, at least the power was out, mission accomplished?
The raiju stripped the bottom half of my clothing and began to lick the semen from my clothing. Each lick sent shivers down her spine and electricity arced off of her.
"Strange, you're not a human, you would've been out if you were one, but you taste very sweet unlike an incubus. The only other option would be that you're a chosen... but that's just a legend..." the raiju sighed.

"I'm Y/N, a chosen." I groaned completely spent from the first shock.

"I'm Blake, I hope that I don't mess you up too bad, it's just I've been starved by the order."

And with that Blake straddled me and sent wave after wave of electrical pleasure through my body. I'm not going to lie, it felt heavenly, but realistically the only benefit of this happening was that Rosalind's technique worked. It essentially added another organ inside of me that put a dormant aphrodisiac in my body that kept my body running for a very long period of time during situations like this. It was basically another form of adrenaline that only activated when I was getting intimate with someone like Fang.
Blake kissed me in order to muffle our moans as she began to move faster and faster. I don't know if it felt like forever or a mere second but she suddenly stopped moving and got off of me. My vision was blurry but judging by the white substance dripping from her I knew that Rosalind had done her job too well.
"Geez, you must have came your balls worth five times and you're still hard." Blake teased. She began to lick the excess seminal fluid off of me and I tensed up every touch threatened to push me over the edge but I didn't.
"Oh, did I neglect to mention that I gained the ability to control my electricity better than other members of my species? If you spend your days hooked up to a generator and threatened with death you'd learn anything fast. We can't have you messing yourself up while I'm cleaning you though, I wonder how long you'll withstand it before you start begging?" Blake chuckled.
Why does this moment feel and sound so familiar? Oh yeah, Luna.
After I was licked clean Blake began to massage my testicles with her electrified hands and I arched my back as my mouth was covered. I cried out loudly but was muffled by the raiju's hand.
"I'm really sorry about this, but I haven't had control over anything in years and seeing someone like you break under my will is just so hot in my opinion." The raiju grinned. Her electric blue hair and eyes seemed to glow as she continued to tease me with her electricity and her hands. She wrapped a hand around my member and angled my head towards her tongue. I felt as the urge rose and fell as the intensity increased. I did my best to reach out for anything to cause additional stimulation and my hand eventually landed right between her ears. I began to pat and stroke her ears and Blake began to blush. She suddenly huffed and puffed, and I could feel her dripping onto my leg. She then moaned loudly and lost control of her electricity which caused her to send me over the edge, we both had a continuous orgasm and were both covered in each other's juices by the end of it. I heard chuckling and saw Sarah standing at the doorway and weakly flipped the bird at her which just caused her to laugh in a more hysterical fashion. The raiju suddenly looked towards Sarah. "I can do it to females you know, in fact it's easier to control as there's more ways to shift the pleasure." Blake said sadistically. Sarah suddenly backed away with a nervous expression on her face. I felt as Blake moved up to match my eye level. She kissed me and then moved her mouth closer to my ears and whispered while nibbling on them. "Don't worry cutie, I won't do that again, that was aggression which wasn't targeted at you. At least I can control myself enough to snuggle against you without causing any problems." Blake smiled. I weakly smiled back. She cuddled up against me until her warmth and fur helped me drift to sleep. Before losing consciousness I remember thanking the gods that the generator was such a big part of the plan and I hadn't wasted a day.