Prologue

"Do you know playing with fire is really dangerous? You are gonna burn!", he whispered in my ear.
I shivered involuntarily, but maintained my composure.

"Well, I won't burn. Not if I am fire itself. And trust me, fire knows better than to play with me cuz I'll ruin its blazing flames", I stated, rolling my eyes.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT FUCKING ROLLING YOUR EYES!" he growled. "I am gonna punish you, my love," he smirked, and slammed his lips against mine.

I kept my mouth shut. But he bit my lips hard and that did the work. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and kissed me hungrily. I moaned in pleasure.

"Seb...Sebastian, stop. Please", I begged. But he mercilessly kept on kissing me.

"You were mine the moment I laid my eyes on you. No other man can ever have you", he muttered, biting my ear lobe.

I took that moment to realize what the fuck was happening, and I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. Dusting my pants, I told him "Sorry to burst your bubble, Mr. Sebastian Cole Davis. But I am no one's property but my own. And trust me, I hate you with all my life. I hope you rot in hell."

I turned to walk away.

Then I heard him shout "My love, I am going to win you back!"

I just waved my hands and left, promising myself and my broken heart never ever to fall for someone like Sebastian Davis.

Little did I know that this man was someone who always kept his word.

Natasha Olivia Usbourne, a hard-headed, 27 year old Celebrated Neurosurgeon, well known for her daring nature and successful career. People knew never to mess with her. Some even called her 'The Ice-Princess' but only her friends knew the truth.
Natasha knew falling in love was not her thing, not after she saw her best friend's heart breaking.

Sebastian Cole Davis, a 31 year old ruthless Journalist, known for his cold and manipulative nature. He was known as 'The Black Knight' in his field for his brilliant analyzing power and quick actions. Sebastian was waiting for the right girl. And he found her during a national interview.

He knew Natasha was the one he had been waiting for.

She knew Sebastian was going to break her heart.

He knew he wasn't going to let her go.

She knew she had to leave him forever.

He knew she was never going to submit.

She knew he was a man of his words.

What happens when their paths collide? Fireworks erupt..... nah!

Unwanted desires arise... Confused feelings ...... and of course, secrets are unveiled.

Join Natasha and Sebastian in their not so typical love story.