Chapter- 13

RECAP: 

"Sorry guys I haven't properly introduced myself. I am Sebastian Cole Davis. Noah's sponsor and Natasha's boyfriend."

The water I was drinking spluttered out of my mouth.

I AM DOOMED!

************************************************

Natasha's POV

"Nat you alright?" Kim spoke between my coughing fit. I simply nodded still coughing like a dying lady. Oh! How much I wish I was dead right now! I guess today life made up its mind to slap Natasha Usbourne, that is me in all possible ways.

I felt a hand rubbing my back soothingly. I instantly knew it was Sebastian.

"If you don't mind", he spoke motioning with his free hand towards the empty space beside Meg. "I would like to sit with my girlfriend".

Jason clenched his jaws tightly, he got up begrudgingly and sat beside Meg. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?", I whispered once Sebastian made himself comfortable by putting his arm behind me. He smirked at me as whispered back, "That's for me to know and you to find out Cara Mia". I shuddered as his hot breath fanned over my neck. He looked satisfied at my response.

"So Sebastian!" Meg drawled, "We heard a lot about you. I am Megan and that's Kimberly, Nat's bffs. It feels nice you know, finally putting a face to the name we have been hearing so much".

Sebastian chuckled. "I hope you heard all good things about me. And its nice to meet you both too".

"Nah! Man! Nat here always calls you a jerk. If not that you are referred to as Handsome Hunk". Megan said nonchalantly only to earn a kick from me. 

"Ouch!" Jason yelped. I guess I kicked him instead. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Okay lets eat up now. We have to get back to the hospital soon", Kim spoke. 

"True. I can't wait to get out of here". I mumbled to myself only to find Sebastian gripping my right knee.

I dunno why but instead of feeling all giddy I felt angry at him. I pinched his hand and gave him the 'Do that again and you are dead look'. I guess he got the message coz he didn't disturb me again.

The lunch went peacefully much to my relief. Except the occasional glaring between Jason and Sebastian, everything was fine. Kim and Noah were busy being mushy gushy with each other. And Meg was well busy with her food.

As soon as we stepped out of the restaurant Noah announced that he is taking Kim somewhere. We bid them goodbye as they walked away. Only a few seconds later Meg shouted, "DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!" 

Kim had a look of horror in her red face and Noah rubbed his neck awkwardly as they glanced back. I swear everyone in the streets were looking at us, more specifically Meg. Sebastian started coughing to cover up his laughter. While Jason shook his head in amusement. 

Meg glanced at me with an evil smirk and said in a urgent tone, "Guys I gotta go. I have a lot of paperwork to do. It was nice meeting you Sebastian. Don't hurt her. Or else I won't mind killing you. And Jason will you please come with me I have to discuss a medical lawsuit with you".

"Ya sure. I-I don't mind. Bye Natasha. Call me when you get time. Nice meeting you Sebastian". Jason said as he followed Meg.

As much as I wanted to kill this bitch, I felt grateful that she took away Jason with her. I took a mental note to ask her about which Medical lawsuit she was talking about.