Chapter-11

Natasha's POV

"Wait up Tasha! It wasn't that bad", Aiden mumbled.

"I swear to god if you don't shut up cousin. I won't mind killing you." Sebastian grumbled walking beside me.

"But I didn't mean it. I mean-I I didn't think bolt would react that way when he saw Alf", Aiden mumbled once again looking at me for support. But I gave him my best best glare causing him to shut his mouth abruptly.

"If it wasn't for your stupid childish behaviour, we wouldn't have been soaked in mud right now", Sebastian glared at Aiden.

I sighed and my mind wandered to what actually happened an hour back that caused us to get covered in mud and I am sure that it contained horse poop in it.

As soon as I saw Aiden talking to Sebastian I knew I was in trouble. And after his weird comment Sebastian started to behave like a macho man. After chatting for a few minutes I learned that Aiden was in fact Lorenzo's son. He insisted that he wanted to join us for the horseback riding. Sebastian disagreed vehemently but Aiden being Aiden he came with us anyway.

Everything was going smoothly or so I thought in the beginning, with Aiden teasing Seb I don't know for what reason. And then their bickering and then Aiden flirting with me in the worst way possible and Seb acting like a cave-man. Then I would give a witty reply or glare at both of them.

Then suddenly Aiden said he had a surprise and left me and Sebastian all alone. I enjoyed the silence with him as the cool breeze flew. Sebastian pestered me continuously to tell him the reason why I was crying. But everytime I would just shrug with ignorance and he would mutter something incoherent. Everything was serene and calm. Even Bolt didn't behave weirdly as I rode him but the calmness was short lived as Aiden came back riding a new horse and as soon as Bolt saw them. I don't know what happened but he neighed violently as if screaming for war and started galloping like a maniac. Before I could register what was happening I fell into a pool of mud with Sebastian beside me and Aiden in top of him. And our beloved horses took off running in the opposite direction.

That is what led us to the present moment. As we reached towards the stable Lorenzo came to us with a look of horror and amusement on his face. 

"You all are grown up now and yet you went in for a mud fight", He laughed at us.

"M-Mud fight!" I exclaimed. "Who does that kind of thing?"

"These fellas here. They spent every summer doing just that when they were kids", Lorenzo replied. "Come in now and get changed or you all will catch a cold, Gen has already prepared tea for you all." Lorenzo ushered us into the mansion.

Half an hour later I found myself walking into the dining hall where everyone sat sipping their teas. As soon as I entered Genevieve, Aiden's mom came towards me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. 

"Welcome to our famiglia bella ragazza", She welcomed me in her heavy italian accent. Even though I did not understand what she said after welcome to our family. I smiled at her politely and went to sit beside Sebastian only to face a young girl no wait two young girls glaring at me. I ignored their presence and sipped my tea.

I shuddered involuntarily when I felt a rough hand on my knee. I had changed from my muddy jeans to the light blue summer dress and white cardigan that  Genevieve gave me. I looked at the hand and then at Sebastian only to find him talking to Lorenzo about something. I pushed his hand away only for him to grab my knee this time. I gasped and everyone looked at me. 

"Are you alright ragazza?" It was Genevieve who asked that question concern latching her face.

I nodded my head in response. "Are you sure Cara Mia?" Sebastian smirked at me squeezing my knee.

I glared at him and replied,"I am absolutely fine thank you. I just sipped the hot tea and was taken aback by that."

"Ohh! It happens with us too when we are in deep thoughts", Lorenzo chuckled.

I nodded smiling at him. With every moment passing Sebastian made it painful for me to keep my mouth shut. Only god know how many times I pinched his hand. Unable to take his torture anymore. I stood up abruptly.

"I-uh May I be excused? I am not feeling well."

"Sure thing ragazza. Go and rest in the guest room upstairs", Gen smiled at me.

I mumbled a thank you and rushed off. Just as I was about to enter the guest room his rough hand grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. In one stride he closed the distance between us and kissed me with a hot-blooded intensity. 

My brain went into shock-mode and my body became numb for a minute, but then a newfound fierceness took over me. The kiss was not gentle or kind. It was filled with need and desire. Completely out of the world. Unfathomable. Unimaginable. His tongue laced across my lip till I opened my mouth for him. He growled as my hands made their way to his silky hair and tugged them. We both attacked each other with our lips, teeth and tongue. He won the battle for dominance. I submitted willingly.

It was hot. The intensity burned me. It was fire.

Every stroke of his tongue heightened my senses and desires until what little control I had slipped away from my brain and body. We were marking each other, panting, gasping and making noises that I was sure the others heard. But in that moment I could care less. 

He pulled away slowly and we both stood panting heavily as if we just ran a marathon.

He still had the intensity in his eyes which were dilated. His face was flushed, his hair wild with my hands running on them and his lips were swollen from the ferocious attack we had on each other.

Before I could stop myself and fathom what I was doing I pulled him to me and our lips crashed again. He tasted like the camomile tea we just had with a tinge of peppermint. It was intoxicating. Sebastian pushed me against the wall, a gasp escaped my lips as he nipped at my lips with his teeth, sending shock waves of desire through my body.

I whimpered as he drew away from me slowly. We were both gasping, our harsh breathing sounds filled the quiet room. I gazed into his darkened blue orbs and an unknown emotion washed over me. I took a step back. And looked at my feet.

Sebastian's right hand held my face as he pulled me towards him, caressing my face gently. 

"I want you so bad Cara Mia. So fucking bad, that I can't even control myself anymore. I want to show you that you are mine. Every inch of you is mine, Natasha", He confessed in a gentle voice.

My breath hitched. My heart started thumping with an enormous speed and my brain clouded. I couldn't think. I couldn't concentrate. Sebastian's words. His confession evoked a turbulence of emotions within me and I didn't know what to do or how to respond.