Chapter- 10

Natasha's POV

I couldn't help but squirm involuntarily under Sebastian's intense gaze. He looked at me as if he was peeking into my mind. I tore my gaze away from him as soon as he raised his left eyebrow emphasizing on the fact that he was still waiting for my reply to his unanswered question.

"Are you going to tell me anything? Or do I have to sit here looking at you?", Sebastian asked me with a smirk on his face. And I have to admit that he looked hot. He turned hotter since the last time I saw him. And I don't even know how that's possible. He had stubbles growing on his face and I couldn't help it as my mind went to our last kiss.

"You here with me? Natasha!", Sebastian muttered chuckling. "I know I am too handsome for people to handle. But Cara Mia I thought you were different."

That was enough to bring me back to this world. And particularly to this handsome cocky bastard before me. 

"Aren't you a bit too full of yourself? Mr. I-know-I-am-handsome?? Here I am wondering about the fact that you are stalking me. And how outrageous it is for you to claim that I can't handle how handsome you are. Well sorry to burst your bubble Sebastian but I have seen better."I smirked at him.

His gaze turned dark. "Feisty as always. Aren't you Natasha? No one will ever believe that you were crying just a few minutes back. And about the fact that you have seen better. I think I disproved that the first time we met. Or do you want me to take you on a stroll down the memory lane?"

His words bought a shiver down my spine but I didn't falter. Instead I smirked at him. "For a famous journalist. Aren't you too free? I mean don't you have work to do? Like stalkinging celebs or famous personalities or something?" I asked him.

If looks could kill I would be 12 feet below the ground. "Get up!", He muttered.

"Excuse me!"

"Are you deaf or what? Cara Mia I didn't pester you to be a dumbo"

"Oh! Really now. I didn't pester you as an arrogant, self-centered, idiotic stalker either.", I felt quite satisfied after saying this. But one look at his blue eyes which turned a shade darker I knew that I was gonna die soon.

Sebastian didn't say anything. Instead he got up and pulled me in such a way that my head collided with his toned chest. "I don't appreciate being disrespected Natasha", he muttered in my ear. "And I don't think you want to know what I do to the disrespectful girls." 

"Hah! What do you do to them? Kill them? Or feed their bodies to the dogs?"

"You have a big mouth." 

These were his last words as he dragged me with him, towards I don't know where.

*******************************

 "Where are you taking me Sebastian?" I asked for the tenth time exhausted.

"You'll know it when we get there", came the same reply for the tenth time.

"You have been saying this for the past 20 minutes. How can I know that you aren't taking me somewhere to kill me and dump my body?"

"Trust me sweetheart. I wouldn't go through so much trouble just to kill you."

"You are kidnapping me right now! I can report you to the police"

He chuckled at my silly words. Hell! I was embarrassed for saying something so stupid. I mentally face-palmed myself.

"And what will you tell them Cara Mia? That you sat with your kidnapper kidnapped you from the food court of the most busiest mall in town? And you didn't even protest. Instead you sat with him in his car chatting happily?" Sebastian wiggled his eyebrows pulling over in front of a breathtaking mansion.