Chapter-1

Natasha's POV

"EMERGENCY!! DOCTOR USBOURNE IF YOU CAN HEAR ME PLEASE COME TO THE EMERGENCY WARD RIGHT NOW!!"

I rushed out of my cabin, hearing the voice of my best friend Kimberly blaring from the speakers.

"Hey! Dr. Kim, what's the matter?", I asked her whilst wearing my mask and gloves.

"This is a 28 year old female, ped struck at high speed, found unresponsive at the scene, intubated in the field, neurologically a GCS 6T, with a right pupil fixed and dilated", Kimberly replied, rushing her into the O.T.

"Her Pulse 50, BP 180/100, and rising.
CLEAR OUT THE HALLWAY, ITS AN EMERGENCY!", I shouted.

We rushed into the OT, and I shouted, " Give 1mg of mannitol. Get a Head CT stat. CBC, Chemistries, Type and Cross for 6 units FFP and blood products, 14 pack platelets on call to OR."

"There you go Nate.", Kimberly said handing me the mannitol.

"Dr. Kimberly, you are going to be assisting me in today's surgery, we have to do a Craniotomy or make a way to evacuate the haematoma.", i said and started the operation.

After 5 gruesome hours, we finished the surgery successfully.

"Congratulations Nate! We did it again", Kimberly greeted me cheerfully.

"You are right, but that girl...she may not be able to see properly due to the damage in her optic nerve", I sighed. "I should've done better".

"Oh gosh! Nate, you are the best neurosurgeon in London. And yet you are never happy or satisfied with what you've done. Ughhh!! Stop overthinking and overworking yourself!!", Kim practically screamed in my face and left me sitting alone in the locker room.

I knew she was right. Hell! She and Megan, they both are always right when it comes to me overworking myself. But one thing they don't get is that I don't want to make mistakes. Like, ever. I have been a perfectionist since birth. Its crazy but there is nothing I can do.

Sighing to myself I wore my casuals and left towards the paediatric/OB-GYN section.

Before I could comprehend what was happening...Megan my other best friend came running towards me and started blabbering, "OMGGGGGG Nate, I can't believe it, you did soo amazing today...You know what?  I delivered triplets today, they are sooo adorable and so cute, and you know what....".

I zoned out after that...that's Megan for you, once she starts blabbering there is no stopping her. She herself knew I was not listening to her. But she had to tell those things to me anyway.

Just as she was about to start her blabbering round no. 2, Kimberly came running towards us.

Megan went and gave her a bear hug, claiming how much she missed us today. And trust me, we are like 2 floors away from each other.

I sighed at her silliness.

"So... you guys coming with me right now? I got to go.. I am really sleepy", I told them.

"Wait! Lemme just get my bag... let's go bishes!", Meg said as we left the hospital.

Kimberly, Megan and I, we met in high school, and since then we have been inseparable. We went to the same med school, now we are working at the same hospital and we are living together in our penthouse, which we bought after saving money for 5 years.

I am a 27 year old Neurosurgeon, with long jet black hair just above my waist and dark blue eyes. I am the tallest one in our group, standing at 5'9.

Kimberly is also 27 years old. But she is a Cardiac Surgeon. She is really beautiful with long auburn hair and emerald eyes. She is 5'5.

Megan is 28 years old. And she is an OB-GYN. She is the shortest one in our group standing at 5'4. She has shoulder length black hair with greyish-black eyes.

As we reached our penthouse, Kim muttered, "I swear I am gonna take 2 days off...we really need a break. When was the last time we went out together?"

"I agree, life has become so damn boring and hectic. Ughh! Natasha Olivia Usbourne, if you don't take 2 days off with us this time, I swear i am gonna chop off your head and feed it to the dogs," Meg stated glaring at me.

"Ohhkay I'll see...I mean I will take 2 days off with you guys", I said.

"Yayyyy! Finally we will be going out after 4 months...Yasss!!", Kim and Meg high-fived each other and hugged me.

"Who knows maybe we will meet some hot-hunks and Greek-Gods", Meg said and burst out laughing with Kim.

"Yes, maybe someone will come along and sweep us off our feets", I replied and started to laugh too.

But little did I know... I was really going to meet someone who would sweep me off my feet.

***********************

Hola! Annyeong! Hello everyone

This is the first time I am writing a story, that too romantic. So please go easy on me. But don't hesitate to point out my mistakes, I'll try to be a better author for ya all :-p

And please don't be harsh. I don't welcome insults. Don't be a silent reader though. Feel free to express your opinions.

Ayo Ladies and gentleman! All those who are absolutely in love with BTS and the whole kpop world in general.......PUT YOUR HAND UP!!