Chapter-3

Natasha's POV

He grabbed my hand, causing my back to crash against the wall, his strong iron like arms caged me. His warm breath fanned over my neck as he stared deep into my eyes.
"You shouldn't have lied to me, Cara Mia", he whispered sensually as his teeth grazed my neck.
"I hate liars, and trust me, I love to punish them in many ways. Right now, I've got a thousand different ways for how I want to punish you, sweetheart".

Without any warning I felt his lips over mine. Kissing me hungrily as if I was the prey he was waiting to devour. I couldn't fight him, my desire to have him was clouding my senses.

His hands moved from my neck to my lower back as he grabbed my ass forcefully and pulled my lower body towards his, grinding himself against me.

His lips went to my neck, licking and biting it, until he found my sweet spot. He sucked there as I moaned softly. I could feel him smirking. And suddenly, I felt a stinging sensation on my butt. I was hypnotized in his kisses but I felt it again as I moaned "Seb-Sebastian.... ahhh!"
"You like it, don't you, baby girl!", he said as he kissed me again.
It was only then that I realised that he spanked me....HE SPANKED ME!!
And I liked it.
"Natasha I want...

BEEP!!BEEP!!BEEP!!BEEP!!

I fell off from my bed, tangled in my duvet, with a loud THUD!

I was a hot mess!! I can't believe this. This is the fifth wet dream I've had about this annoyingly-handsome-hot-stranger named Sebastian who kissed me once, only once. I was feeling so restless.
Ughhhhhh! I want to kill this dude..why did I even meet him!
Arghh! Fuck my life. I seriously need to get laid, just like Meg suggested.

Grabbing my hair in frustration I moved towards my bathroom. It took me 30 minutes to get ready.

As I descended downstairs, I saw Meg and Kim sitting on the dining table, Meg making stupid faces at the Oreos kept on the table and Kim sighing at her silliness.
As soon as they saw me, they straightened up and smirked at me.

"Did you sneak someone in last night or were you trying to satisfy your needs on your own, huh?" Meg asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Dude, you were a moaning mess. You do know that our walls aren't sound-proof,  don't you? You do remember the time when Meg literally cried the whole night, professing her love towards this korean dude...Taeyeong  I think", Kim said. laughing.

To say I was embarrassed would be an understatement. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

However i simply gave them my best glare and shouted,"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I then went to the kitchen, only to hear them laughing like fools.

"Wanna tell us whose name you were moaning out? Kang Daniel or Namjoonie, huh?!", Meg said, laughing.

"If you don't shut up I swear I'll poke your eyes out", I glared at her, pointing my fork.

"Well you do have to tell us his name... else you aren't going anywhere", Kim stated.

"I.. I.. Its nothing, you know." I tried to dodge the question.

"Nat, don't you think its high time you told us his name? I mean, it has been 5 days... well nights since you started having these wet dreams. Tell us his name so that we can track him down and bring him to you", Kim said, looking at me expectantly.

"I don't really wanna talk about this", I said, as I got up to put the bowl in the sink.

Megan followed me with Kim behind her. They were looking at me with their hawk-like eyes.

"Okay! Let me give you my Universal Theory of Relationships's conclusion based on the observations I've been observing for the past five days since we came back from the club. You wanna hear it?" Meg said looking at me.

Ladies and gentlemen, that was the moment I knew she had figured it all out. I internally screamed in my head, wishing that she'd get it all wrong. But i knew it was next to impossible. This bitch was like, i dunno. Some sort of mystery solver plus relationship advisor or predictor.
I simply nodded my head in affirmative.

"Okay, so lemme begin. Natasha Olivia Usbourne, you my dear met this dude last Saturday at the club. Let's call him Sam coz our dear friend isn't ready to provide us with his name. I remember you were flustered and dazed when Kim called you to come and you were kinda running away from him. That implies you kissed each other and knowing how stupid you are, I am damn sure this is what happened. Plus you were lost throughout the ride back home... thinking about him and the kiss. And since that night you've been having those dreams.
Am I right or am I right?"

I sat there, gaping at Meg with my mouth hanging open. I couldn't believe it. How can she be so damn accurate?

"Wooohooooo!! Look at her expression, Meg. I am sure what you said is absolutely right. Damn, look, she is blushing. Awww....Is our Natasha embarrassed or shy shy!!" Kim stated, pinching my cheeks.
"C'mon, say something bitch!", Kim exclaimed after I went all silent.

"Yes. Yes, whatsoever Megan said is absolutely correct except the name...... it's not Sam... its Seb-Sebastian," I stated, looking at my shoes as if they were the most beautiful thing on this  earth. 

Just then the doorbell rang.
"I am gonna go and check who it is!" I  stated running away from my two stupid best friends.

I opened the door without checking through the hole.

Only to exclaim shockingly, "What are you doing here? How did you find out our address??"

******************************************

Ohh mannnn! Who is the guy this time? Perhaps Natasha's ex??????

How many of you totally want a Sebastian in their lives? I think i really want one.........nope! I need one. 

I am really sorry for not updating frequently. Mianhae!!!!!!