Chapter-2

Natasha's POV

Soon the weekend came rolling by, and to say that I was completely exhausted would be an understatement. And to add on to my misery, my stupid best friends had been bickering for two hours and still hadn't decided what we would be wearing today.

"MEG! KIM! Why don't you both just shut up and lemme decide WTF we are gonna wear today!" I stated moving towards Meg's wardrobe and pulled out 3 random dresses. "Here, take them and go get ready.... Shoo, bitches." I glared at them.

Megan started to laugh.

"Nat, you look like-like an angry Ape." Hearing her remark, Kimberly too started laughing.

I continued glaring at them,"Okay, fine, then I am not going anywhere". I stomped away.

"Hey wait! You puttana... the dresses you took are for attending funerals not parties," Meg said laughing.

"HEY! Atleast I took out something to wear, unlike you two...you have been bitching for the past two hours."

"Okayyy madamé, Fine! Here Kim, you are wearing the black velvet top Nat gave you on your birthday with that creme-white skirt, now fuck off to your room."

"Nat you are gonna wear that cocktail dress you bought last month...you never wore it.... Now go!"

"And I'll be wearing my black lace dress.. okay! Now let us all get ready and meet downstairs in 15 minutes", saying Meg shut her door right on our faces.

"This girl is really something," Kim said, going to her room.

I simply nodded and went inside mine. Exactly 14 minutes later I was sitting on the couch in our living room waiting for them. And soon the Queen bitches came down.

"Let's gooooooo!! You are driving, Nat, you can stay sober even after having 5 shots", Meg shouted and went towards my black Mustang.

"You are right! That's talent, baby," I said, getting into my car.

"Talent my ass", Kim muttered, closing the door.

20 minutes later, we pulled in front of one of the most famous clubs in London "XOYO".

"Oyee! Lets get in... gosh, I am so excited", Kim said giddily whilst showing our IDs to the bulky bouncer who was eyeing us as if we were meats.

"You do know that you are not gonna find Noah in there, right?", I said only to get kicked by Meg.

"WTF are u saying Nat...Kim is here to find a Greek-God, not someone stupid, now c'mon", Meg said, pulling us inside.

As we made our ways inside dodging all the drunk and sweaty bodies, I felt someone was staring at me. I turned around only to find everyone busy in their own world.

"What would you pretty ladies like?", The bartender asked winking at us.

"Four rounds of shots!!!", Meg said smiling.

"Your wish is my command, Princess", the bartender replied.

Megan leaned towards me and whispered, "He is cute, isn't he?"