Beginning Part 2

Izuku is now in middle school and is the smartest in his class and is quirkless,having to hide his powers since his adopted parents thought the world wasn't ready to know of someone of his existence. The bell rang after everyone had finished showing of their quirks except for me and bakugou talking about going to U.A just like me. "Oi deku" bakugou said not yelling for once "i'll tell you right now give up on U.A" I would always get annoyed when people told me to give up "you know i'm not doing that kacchan" i said as i was about to pack up my book about my race the kryptonians that was here with me when bakugou tried to grab it. 'You honestly think i would just let you take the one thing that tells me about my race' i said as i tightened my grip so bakugou couldn't grab it "why can't i get it out your grip" he said trying harder to pull it out my hand. I just pulled my hand away causing bakugou to let go and i zipped up my bag and left with the book in my hand. 

 (Trimeskip under the bridge scene). 

 I was walking under my bridge towards my home when all of a sudden the manhole to a sewer burst open and a slime villain came out "a kid i guess your good enough" he said coming towards me trying to take over my body. I slowed time my perception of time by how fast i was moving to think about why i should hide my powers 'i'm done hiding this world filled with filth needs an actual pure hero to protect them' i thought. I walked home then resumed time "mom dad i'm home" i said while walking in, i was only greeted with silence "mom....dad?" I asked again I was once again greeted with silence. I went up to there room to see if they were sleeping but i was greeted with there dead bodies, a long deep cut across their necks a quick death with there eyes still closed telling me they were murdered in there sleep. At the end of the bed i saw a guy in...kryptonian battle armour? "who are you!" I yelled angry at my adopted parents killer. The killer said nothing a just left through a portal , i called the police and they asked what he looked like,what he said, but i just pretended to seem shocked, when really i was writhing with anger 'i'll kill him if its the last thing i do' i thought.

It been a month since my adopted parents death and i spent that month mourning for the rest of the time i had to spend out in space near the sun to re-strengthen myself. my phone started ringing signifying that the ten months are up i then started free falling back to earth breaking through the atmosphere at high speeds. I landed in the desert i stood up "inko hisashi....thank you for raising as a human. Kal-el...father I wish I could have gotten to know you " i said to myself as i knelt with my fist touching the ground as i blasted off into the sky.  flying in the suit that inko midoriya made for me that bares the symbol of hope for the kryptonian I quickly went home and put on different clothes and submitted my suit to U.A then appeared at the front gate getting there early so no one can see me. I then walked in and took my seat waiting for everybody else to get here. Once everybody was here present mic started his explanation of the entrance exam "excuse me!" Yelled a kid that looked like he went to a private school "in the pamphlet it said that there were four robots but you are now telling us there is three and if U.A were to miss this mistake I would be severely disappointed and you!!" He said pointing towards me while i was in my phone reading a digital copy of a book on my phone.

I looked up at him "yes?" I asked "did you only come here to be unfocused then leave !" He shouted "look here i only took out my phone when you started talking because you started off with a stupid question. Think about it there's a 1-pointer,a 2-pointer, and a 3-pointer robots that either means the fourth is a zero-pointer or they decided to change it after the sent the pamphlets and forgot to send out new ones" i responded still reading "what the young man said is true the fourth robot is a zero-pointer so we thought we should not include it so could you please sit down!!" Present mic yelled. After that we were sent to our respective areas and i was standing there my arms crossed and my face neutral "START" he yelled everyone thought he was gonna count down so they were having some delayed reactions. While i flew up in the air and destroyed a couple of 1 and 2 pointers by flying through them. Its 7 minutes till the exams over and i'm at the top with 120 points while everyone else is at 60 or 70. On the last 5 minutes they released the zero-pointer everyone was running i was about to go with them since it did not seem my problem to take out the robot but then with my enhanced hearing i heard "somebody help!" i quickly flew to where she was and saw she was about to be stepped on 'remember when saving someone if there scared give a Friendly smile to show them it's okay' sounded hisashis voice in my head i quickly flew forward and caught the robots foot with my hand "its seems you may require some help" i said turning my head towards her to show my calm face and smile "i should move right?" she asked her heart rate slowing down showing shes not scared anymore "yeah, i'll handle it from here" i told her. I watched as she left i waited till she got a safe distance away, then i pushed up on the 0-pointers foot slightly but due to my strenght it caused it's foot to go high up i then flew up and flew through it torso three times causing it to explode and before it could fall i took it apart and safely placed the pieces remaining of it on the floor, and with that the exam was over.                                                

(Timeskip 1-month).

 It's been a month since the entrance exam and during that month i've been in antarctica building a fortress for myself 'i think i'll call it the fortress...just the fortress will do. Nope Ill think up a name later' i thought while waving a dismissive hand at the huge fortress of ice. I went to the midoriya resident since i still get my mail there. I checked my mail to see a letter from U.A, i walk inside the house and go up to my room to see if i passed or failed ' most likely passed ' i thought i opened the letter and a dusk fell out with a holographic video of all might. "young midoriya you scored the highest with 180 points" 'the extra 60 points must be from saving the girl" i said "you got 60 extra points because of saving the girl that was going to be crushed" i nodded at the confirmation I was given, "welcome young midoriya to your hero academia!" All might yelled as the disk stopped playing signifying it was finished. I pulled out my phone and looked at a map of U.A I made while studying the inner workings of it thanks to my kryptonian speed and memory.