Sports festival

Tsu POV

I was getting ready to head out to the sports festival until I heard a knock at the door. "i'll get it" yelled my mom Beru. After I was done getting ready I walked down stairs to see my boyfriend izuku sitting down talking with my mother. "I was actually thinking of changing the formu- oh hey tsu" izu said noticing I was in the room "hey midoriya how was your trip?" I asked sitting down next to him "pretty good helped uncle bruce and terry with some mutant crocodile" he answered casually "are you okay did you get hurt?" I asked worry lacing my voice "don't worry tsu i'm perfectly fine" he told me before kissing my forehead "you ready to head to the sports festival?" He asked and I nodded. Before we left izuku got my moms number saying she was 'helping him with a problem of one of his experiments'. We stepped outside and he flew off in the direction of the sports festival.

Izuku POV

"Tsu here" I handed her a bracelet "what's this for izu" she asked as she put it on "tap the bracelet twice and it'll release a sound at a frequency only i'll be able to hear,use it if you ever need my help" I told and she nodded before we walked into a waiting room with everyone else "hey everyone"I said walking in to see them all looking nervous "why so nervous?" I asked as I sat down in a chair. "because midoriya pros are gonna be here scouting us,how are you not nervous?" Kirishima asked "simple I can't be at my best if i'm worried about being scouted ,the sports festival will help us get an internship based off our performance so if I want a good internship i'll have to do be at my best" I told them as I noticed they were no longer nervous. "Midoriya" I looked to see todoroki "yes shoto?" I said "i'm going to beat you" he declared , I stood up and put my hand out for a handshake "if you shake my hand you will have declared war against me" I told him everyone was looking in awe. Todoroki shook my hand while looking at me "you have declared war against this kryptonian. Come with the intent to kill when we battle shoto,or I will..." I told him and walked out since we were called out . "Welcome everyone to the U.A sports festival , now welcome the heroes in training class 1-A!" Present mic yelled as we walked out.

I heard a whip crack against the ground and complete silence from everyone in the stadium "alright everyone let's get started shall we,i'll be picking the activity for today" said midnight the R-rated heroe,before spinning a wheel that reminded me of wheel of fortune with all the things with each wheel. The wheel stopped on obstacle course and what do you know an obstacle course was built. "Are you ready! Yeah!" Present mic yelled "go!" After he said that everyone went into a mad dash I didn't move "why isn't midoriya moving?" Present mic asked "cause imma hit mach 4!" I yelled as I knelt down to the ground as cracks slowly started extending in a spider like motion before I blasted off completely destroying a tunnel that todoroki stuck almost everyone in,zooming through a zero pointer todoroki was about to freeze,flying over a minefield and stopping at the finish line hovering in place before moving through the line and to the center of the stadium securing my first place position "hey present mic!" I yelled "yes midoriya!" He yelled back "did I not hit mach 4 and did I not just make a new record?!" I asked "you did hit mach 4 and set a new record!!" he told me excited "okay thanks" I said as the remaining 42 contestant. "spin the wheel midnight" I said once everyone was in,she winked at me before spinning 'lets hope tsu didn't see that" I thought to myself as I felt a strangely familiar dark aura a couple feet away from "rao have mercy" I said to myself as I knew I was screwed after the sports festival. "the second event will be...a cavalry battle!" She announced, I felt someone lightly tap my shoulder I looked to see it was tsu "midoriya I meant to ask but did you leave seras at you house?" She asked realization dawned on me "I left seras...in gotham...with batman...WITH BATMAN!" I ran at full speed to gotham finding seras on the couch asleep I quickly picked her up and ran back to where I was next to tsu. "back" I said petting seras to calm myself down.

So turns out since im first place point wise in the cavalry battle i'm worth ten million points...dang it. "Since the person with ten million points will be gunned for they have the option of being by themselves" midnight says 'thank rao' I thought facing seras in front of me "blink once for fly blink twice to stay" I said she blinked once "fly it is then" I said placing seras on my shoulder. "alright and get ready start!" She yelled as everyone ran straight for me "let me know if you need me tsu!" I yelled before shooting up into the clouds,I watched as hell broke loose among them,everyone scattering to take other headbands. I waited till I heard the timer go off to fly back down next to tsu "well my team lost " she told me looking down sadly. I patted her head before saying "then i'll just win for the both of us" she looked up to see me smiling at her. "Now the third and final part of the sports festival will be....1v1 matches!" Midnight yelled as the crowd cheered "here are the matchups!" She yelled as the screen showed who were fighting each other 'huh...i'm first' I thought to myself as the remaining student and I went to different waiting rooms for our matches to be called.

I handed tsu seras and seras went to sleep on her lap as tsu petted her