Quick Updates, News, and Notes

Alright so first i'll start with the updates, it has been a decent time since I let out a new chapter. But in my defense I started this book without a shred of an idea on how it was going to end and i've become really invested in making this book have a good enough ending (whether izuku live or die by the end) that I can be proud to say I made by myself and think is an coherent ending whether I think to make a alternate version of this with izuku having a different power or not(probably will though). I started this book off kinda stupid before it slowly developed into a slightly more complex thing and I might leave this book the same so I can look back at it and see where I started this little excursion on, but anyway this book will finish most likely before the end of this year and half of another(most likely) so please look forward!

Some news is that i've confessed to my crush about my affection, but it seemed I lacked the conviction that could not be translated over the text. I don't really mind if she didn't understand it as long as she knows what i've wanted to say to her for so long, i'll definitely explain to her the full meaning behind what I said whether she want to hear it or not as long as she fully understands and is able to give a response in however long needed. In other events i'm having a block on this next chapter that should be mostly action but doing mostly action doesn't sit well with me and i've given every character i've made a backstory, a certain drive, and personality that when introducing them I feel verified to have some blockage as to why I take longer with a chapter.

Some notes is that if izuku does die at the end I wonder who will be the one to put him out and what method i'll come up with for it, I also wonder how izuku's death will be made and what events lead up to it. Also have fun everyday and reread some chapters of this book to see if you can get a better feel for the characters, the next chapter will be a battle with those three swordsmen, then after that it'll be one about most likely ledoth, lodra, or mevina since I can't cheese between them half the time, so please look forward to them and possible further knowledge of how izuku will take over japan then the rest of the quirked world, kay? Bye!