Forest training camp

Izuku POV

Tsuyu refuses to talk to me ever since what I did during the fight between me,zel,and nara. I've tried to apologize multiple times but she keeps giving me the cold shoulder,now you would think that me being smarter than every human on the planet I wouldn't really be worried over it and know she will get over it eventually.... but no I'm a complete wreck,can't sleep,eat,or think about anything else except about when tsuyu is gonna talk to me and now U.A. is making class 1-A and 1-B go to a forest training camp,and right now we're on a bus headed there. As the bus is driving everyone is talking except me, I'm ignoring uraraka talking to me 'did she always talk this much' I thought with an annoyed tone. "hey izuku what do you-" she was interrupted by the bus stopping and aizawa saying "all right everyone off the bus" he said and as usual he looked like he was lacking days worth of sleep, not that I don't look the same.once we were all of the bus we saw that we looked to be at a random point on the road, but with my advanced sight I saw that this forest led to where we,would be staying at. As we were standing outside suddenly two females dressed in cat like hero costumes appeared along with a small boy,'the Pussycats' I thought blocking out there intro, "since your all heroes in training we thought we should make the rest of the trip to the place a little more fun, reach the mountain base in three hours, you can use your quirks however you want. If you don't arrive by 12:30 pm you won't get served lunch" as they finished some became worried while others dashed for the bus and I just stood there, pixie-Bob used her quirk to create a landslide of dirt that made us fall into the forest, which is known as the 'beast forest'. Just as everyone was getting there came a beast made of dirt 'one of those females quirk' I thought satisfied because now I can release pent up anger, before I go to destroy it kojima tries to use his quirk to control it but due to it being made it of dirt he can't. I flew in front of the DB(dirt beast) and caught the fist it swung pulling it off, enjoying the pure satisfaction as I did the same thing before pulling of its head (I don't remember what they did to kill these things so I make my own) then just watching as the body of it crumbled. I saw there were two more DB headed towards me, I also noticed that todoroki,Iida,and katsuki were about to attack one. The one the three went for I killed by kicking the head I had in my hand at its face taking the head off, the other one I flew over to and tore apart dirt limb by dirt limb. I then proceeded to continue on my way towards the camp killing DB that came within ten or more feet of my anger anger management I didn't notice that the  class was following behind me, because uraraka said 'it's best we don't attack anything while izuku is like this right now' and she was right if any if them were to attack a DB I would break something on them. Once we made it out the forest we were greeted by aizawa, and the other two, whose team name our inappropriate. "it only took you guys 2 hour " pixie-Bob says surprised "well done" aizawa said "sir, the only person that did anything was izuku" Iida said "yeah we would have taken probably longer than three hours without him" uraraka added "yeah and we would have been here sooner if Izuku wasn't so gruesome with his killing of DB" kirishima said as I looked at the kid who was glaring at us all 'inari lookin ass' I thought whilst glaring back at the kid,smirking when he shivered and turned away "izuku you should have let your classmates help you" aizawa told me "tch,whatever" I said before walking past aizawa and bursting into the sky leaving cracks in the ground. 'Those mountains look unimportant, I just destroy them' I thought .

3rd POV

Aizawa sighed and turned back towards the rest of 1-A, "as promised you can all the food you want" everyone quickly got over there worry of izuku and cheered "of course how much you can cook" he said. To this the class responded with a 'what?' With a dumb expression. Aizawa explained that they were going to have to cook there own food,"you got to be kidding" came kirishimas voice "I a sure you im not" aizawa said leaving.

==========================================================================================

The rest goes as it did,just without izuku who is......busy...at this point in time.

anyways by3, by3

We hope for your continued patronage

-Cyrus Jangera Corporation