Welcome to U.A.

I standing at the entrance of U.A, "MOVE DEKU!!" Bakugou yelled as he bumped his shoulder into the back of mine thinking he will be able to knock me over but instead he got pushed back since my body didn't move from its spot. I turned to bakugou my face neutral "listen here katsuki you have made it into U.A a school for heroes" as say as bakugou winced when i didn't call him 'kacchan' "so either you start acting like a hero or....i treat you like a villain" i said as my eyes glowed red and i fired lasers next to him. "your heart rate has sped up looks like i've made myself clear" i said looking at a scared bakugou. I walked away leaving bakugou on the ground. I walked into the classroom and I immediately was greeted with the kid that asked the stupid question "hello my name is tenya iida and im was moved by what you did during the entrance exam when you saved that girl" iida said "It was nothing special i just did what heroes do" i responded calmly soon everyone had begun to swarm me comending me and asking me questions. I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see it was the girl i saved " oh it's you are you okay from before" she had green hair like me except it was a little bit brighter and she had a mutation quirk i guessed since it was the only way i could think of for why she looked like a frog.

She nodded and said "yes Im fine thanks to you midoriya ribbit" i smiled at her ' she's cute...did she just say ribbit?' I asked myself but quickly shook it off. "please asui just call me izuku or deku whichever you prefer" i told her "well then just call me tsuyu izuku" she told me. We were interrupted when a person in a yellow sleeping bag came crawling in the room up to the desk and standing up to show what looked like a hobo but was actually 'pro hero:eraserhead, his quirk allows him to erase someone elses for as long as he doesn't blink drawback: bad case of dry eyes'. I thought "put these on and follow me" he told us a he threw each of what looked like p.e. clothes that are our exact measurements. I put on my uniform and followed aizawa-sensei to a field "oh your the first one here" aizawa said I nodded and just waited with my arms crossed (the crossed arms things will most likely show up alot :p) off to the side. Once everyone got here some round faced girl asked a question "excuse me but what about orientation?" She asked, you could visibly notice aizawa got mad "this is a place where you train to become heroes" he was about to continue but i cut him off "and we won't be treated like regular students so no time for orientation" I finished, aizawa nodded in approval at what i said.

"Anyway let's get started also anyone who fails the apprehension test will be expelled" he said everyone yelled 'WHAT!' except for me 'idiots it's motivation to do better' i thought i also noticed that the son of endeavour wasn't surprised either and kept a stoic expression. "midoriya you scored the highest in the entrance exam so you can go first" aizawa said i walked into the circle and grabbed the ball "also unlike middle school your allowed to use your quirk" he explained i threw the ball up and caught it a couple times before throwing it up one more time then catching it and throwing as fast as i could which meant all they saw was me catching the ball and then me standing there. "what did i get aizawa" he looked at his...phone and showed me 'hmm...infinity....that's nice must have thrown it past earths gravitational field' I thought while walking, the only person to get infinity like myself was a gravity quirk girl that I saved from five 3-pointers. Next was the standing long jump,which aizawa gave me infinity for since I told him I Can fly. Then there was the grip strength test which I came out in first place for.... reasons. (:p) . And for the rest of them I'll leave to your imagination of how they went.

It was in the middle of aizawa talking that I noticed something besides bakuho staring at me, it was that mr.daddy issues has been looking at me from time to time with hateful eyes. "Here's the rankings" aizawa announced.

RANKINGS

1st:Izuku Midoriya (best guy)

2nd:Shoto Todoroki (daddy issues)

3rd:Katsuki Bakugou (anger issues)

4th:Momo Yaozaru (....measurements,materials)

5th:Tenya Iida(private school retard)

6th:Eijiro Kirishima(hardening *wink,wink*)

7th: Mashirao Ojiro(karate kid with a tail)

8th:Denki Kaminari(electric retard)

And so on, I noticed that someones heart rate picked up so i looked around and saw it was some guy with grape balls for hair. He was sweating bullets 'so you placed last' I thought "alright that's it for today, oh yeah and I lied about whoever placed last getting expelled I said that so you would try to go beyond plus ultra" he said with some type of excitement. To say the grape haired kid was relieved was an understatement, he dropped on the ground saying things like 'thank god' or 'thank you for allowing me to stay and grope all the girls' he whispered that part but I heard him. I guess the is how my so called 'hero academia' will start i'm looking forward to tomorrow.

=====================================

Izuku and bakuho get to fight in the next chapter isnt that amazing!

Anyway gotta go in a corner and think of ways to humiliate bakuhou or just straight up destroy him in that hero vs villain excersice thing with the all might fucker who will just supervise