Deku vs kacchan

After a good night's sleep in antarctica, i'm sitting at my desk in class 1-A waiting for all might to enter the classroom while listening for his footsteps. Five minutes pass and instead of hearing footsteps I hear somebody sliding against the floor 'he wouldn't...' I thought to myself until I heard, "I am entering like a normal person" He yelled while wearing his famous smile while wearing his silver age suit 'he would' I thought to myself. "Today young heroes we shall be doing Heroes vs villains excersices, once you get in your hero costumes meet me at ground B for your trial of battle!!" After he said that cases with our names on them came out from our desk. Everyone started getting dressed . After I got my suit on I closed the briefcase and left towards ground B "ah, young midoriya your the first one here!"all might said as I walked over to him "It would appear so" I replied,after then no more words were exchanged until the rest of the class arrived and all might had us draw lots. I was paired up with ms.round face. "Deku!, let's do our best" she she said to me while holding her thumb up, oh did I mention we're going against bakugou and Iida.

The door opened signifying thats its time to start "here's the plan since bakugou will go for me i'll hold him off while you get to the decoy nuclear bomb" I told her, she nodded in agreement and we ran in. "DEKU!!" i heard the voice of that anger issued freak. "Remember the plan" I said as me and bakugou stared at each other she nodded and ran ahead past bakugou 'bakugou thinks that heat vision is my quirk' I thought, "how long have been hiding your quirk" asked bakugou while glaring at me, I didn't answer and it definitely got him angrier "YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME DEKU!!" He yelled as he jumped towards me 'he'll start of with a right hook' I thought and as planned he went for the right hook only for me to catch it "NOT YET!!" he yelled as he used his left hand to send a bunch of explosions at my face. He stopped after two minutes and moved his hand to see I was perfectly fine "are you done?" Bakugou grew a shocked expression and I grew a smile at what he said "w-w-what,h-how did you,w-what?" Instead of answering him I threw him into a wall. "uraraka how's it going up there" I Asked through the comms "im having some trouble Iida is wierding me out and laughing miniacly...I think?" i'm on my way" I told her "DEKU!!" Bakugou yelled as I turned around to see him about to pull the pin on his gauntlet.  "young bakugou dont,youll kill him" all might yelled through the comms "NOT IF HE DODGES" he yelled as he pulled the trigger letting loose an explosion that would have killed me if I was a human. "W-Why didn't he dodge?" Said bakugou as he grew a shocked expression thinking he had killed me "simple because I did not need to since your explosion quirk is useless against me" I responded as I walked through the smoke.

"five seconds" I stated before using my enhanced speed to wrap bakugou in the capture tape and place him outside "Is all it takes" I then flew up to a window that showed me uraraka failing to get close to Iida. I flew in and quickly dropped Iida down next to bakugou and went back in to touch the bomb "the heroes win" I heard all might say through the comms. I flew away since class was over. "John take a log" I said while pushing against a steel rod "of course master izuku" replied john my holographic AI "log number 80, I'm currently lifting 120 quintillion tons 25 ahead of my old record of 95 quintillion tons, it has also come to my attention that instead of me having to use 75% I will now have to cutback to 55% to avoid damage to the area from my punches...I also need to figure out who my parents killer was" I said as I pushed the steel rod back up into the roof with the others "I just can't get rid of this feeling that something bads gonna happen tomorrow" I said to myself as I laid down and went to sleep.