Kyriarchía

When I saw this my brain almost immediately went to Merlin. Oh! I'm talking about the one that's on Netflix, also great show really makes you think about how Merlin might not have wanted to serve Arthur at all but ended up not having a choice really. Anyway let me stop bothering you and let you read this chapter to your hearts desire. Oh that makes me think of Lucifer! And how there is another season coming, oh I am so excited!

3rd POV

A couple a miles away from an unamed city at a temporary base an army is standing guard looking at a ship above them waiting. At the ship the hanger door looked like it dematerialized and inside there was four people standing there in a circle looking at the one holding a katana “you sure about this izu?”  came the other male without a worried tone “do you have so little trust in me ledoth?” izuku said with a closed eye smile as he walked up to the edge of the hanger, “no, but someone taught us it was common courtesy” he said adding emphasis on someone. “I'll be fine, I need to loosen up anyway. Wish me luck ledoth, lodra, mevina!” he said happily before back flipping off and free falling down. Before he hit the ground he stopped and floating above the ground and correcting himself to a standing position, “hello everyone! How are you!?” izuku yelled to them his smile growing wider as they seemed to get unnerved. “anyway I'm going to start killing you now, okay!?” he yelled as he made a closed eyed smile at them  and pulling out his katana from its scabbard. Dashing forward izuku moved at a speed of 60 miles per hour and jumped into the air flipping into the middle of the army, landing izuku got up and slashed off two guys heads at once with the same smile he had since the beginning. The soldiers all started shooting at izuku but said person was already back on the move, moving through the army at his 60 mph self limitation izuku went through cutting down anyone that came by whilst humming a happy tune as he goes. Dodging another string of bullets izuku turned towards who shot it and proceeded to cut him in half, moving onto the next ones izuku went by and slashed five of them in various directions across the chest. Izuku dodged 12 different batches of bullets before moving in and killing the twelve with ease, looking around izuku realized he had seriously thinned the herd of soldiers “which hero was it that protected this city?” izuku thought aloud as he cut down another soldier “you which hero protects here?” izuku said holding up a soldier by the throat with his ever evident smile “e-e-endeavor” this soldier said trying to wriggle out his grasp “thanks! Bye” izuku said before snapping his neck and going back to his slaughter fest . After twenty minutes izuku was standing in the middle of a slew of decapitated, dismembered, dead bodies with only blood on his blade before smoothly swiping the blade and flicking the blood off and sheathing his blade in his scabbard that never left his other hand. Becoming more happy with his work he looked behind him to see endeavour walking up to him “hi endeavor, remember me I'm the one that put you into that wall” izuku said smiling at him as endeavor had his permanent scowl on. Not saying anything endeavor raised his arm to use his fire quirk but izuku pulled his katana out its scabbard,cut off his hand, flicked off the blood, and sheathed his katana all within less than 1 second “that won't do endeavor, now you only have one arm” izuku said cheerfully, before endeavor could ask what he was saying the delayed pain caught up with him and he clutched his arm in pain “when did y-!? How di-” before he could finish izuku cut his head off “that's enough from you” izuku said after cutting off his head and flew into the city, “Ledoth you can bring the ship now” he said knowing that he would hear him. Izuku watched as the ship came next to him with the hanger door dematerializing allowing him to fly into the ship, “see you guys no cause for worry” he said as he walked into the main area which was kinda like a lounging area “Haha, pay up you two”  mevina said as the other two sighed before giving her 20 dollars, “you bet on weather or not I get hit right?” izuku asked hopping onto the couch they were all on “yes, yes we did” ledoth said bluntly “well anyway we got a city to conquer then we move onto more places to conquer” izuku said happily looking at the others “izu we never asked but how do you plan to keep the humans in line?” mevina questioned looking at him. “simple...examples” izuku said with his smile as he pulled his hand up to show endeavors severed head which none of the three had seemed to notice, they all gained a face of realization as they were used to izuku doing weird things “awe and I really wanted to deal with endeavor” lodra said with a slight brush telling them what she meant by ‘deal’ with him “yes, yes. Good job me, I saved my sister from making a grown man with children become a sex slave” izuku said to himself whilst mevina nodded and patted his head. Izuku and his three generals took over the nameless city by using endeavors head as a message and after they went back to chilling out in their ship.

~2 hour later~

In another city the people were walking around going about there peaceful lives when all of the sudden the sun was covered in a battle ship sized shadow. In the street there was a spiky red head looking up at the gigantic ship floating in the sky “hey, hey, hey what the hell's happening!?”  he said just before something came crashing down in the middle of the road he was near. Once the smoke cleared the red head saw four people standing there, he immediately recognized the one standing at the front to be his traitor classmate, izuku looked to the side of him with a smile “oh, kirishima remember me I'm the one that betrayed your class!” izuku said waving his hand saying hi with a closed eye smile. Kirishima activated his hardening quirk and sent a karate chop at izuku only to be suprised when his hand was blocked by a katana still in its scabbard held by izuku with ease “I guess you guys should be licensed heroes by now?” izuku said blocking all of the attacks that kirishima was sending at him without moving “you bastard! How dare you show you face after five years!?” kirishima said still trying to hit izuku “but I said I'd give you human filth five years to prepare, right!?” izuku said happily as he swiped his sword up into the air redirecting the attack kirishima sent and slashing down across kirishima chest, and since his hardening quirk was activated and izuku was limiting his power it resulted in kirishima crashing into a building “so weak? Even though I'm limiting my power” izuku said with his smile going down slightly as he held his sword in a reverse grip, after taking it out the scabbard, getting ready to stab into the chest of kirishima “so you are izuku?” came a calm voice...

=======================================================================================================================================

It feels good to be going off of my own ideas after finally breaking off from the plot of BNHA, but with that feeling also comes the latter feeling of how will it be taken by those who read it. So feel free to tell me how you feel about this chapter so that I do not have to think it is not being taken very well, anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter. Also do you ever just get a song or a rhyme stuck in your head?

By3, by3!

We hope you enjoyed our faithful authors work

-sincerely Cyrus Jangera Corporation