The Battle Tournament Begins!

I was relaxing waiting for them to call my name to get ready when ojiro came up to me "midoriya listen it's about shinso" he said "first please call me izuku and second go on" he then told me that he thinks shinso quirk allows him to control people once they talk to him and what happened during the cavalry battle "I see..." I already knew that his quirk is a type of mind control but I didn't know how it worked "Izuku midoriya your on" said some guy who had walked in, I nodded and walked out of the room. "For our first match who have the hero to stop the USJ accident from class 1-A Izuku Midoriya!" Present mic yelled as I floated over to the center stage just hovering in place "and his opponent sorry he hasn't stood out much Hitoshi Shinso!" And on cue shinso walked out towards the the center stage on his face he had a smirk "ready and begin!" Present mic yelled "is the guy with a tail part monkey or is he just stupid?" Shinso insulted "at first I wondered the same thi-" I felt something invading my mind but was blocked by all my mental barriers "walk off the stage" shinso commanded. I got on the ground and slowly started walking towards shinso. "Your quirk would have been effective if I was someone else" I told him as I stopped in front of him "h-how you sh-should be..." he stuttered "following your commands? Your right I would be if I didn't have these mental barriers" I told him as I picked him up by the throat and moved him over the edge of the stage "better luck next time" I said then dropped him over the edge "Izuku Midoriya wins but what a lack luster fight!" Present mic commented as I simply walked back to the waiting area.

I didn't really pay attention to that many fights except for when todoroki released a giant titanic iceberg towards the guy with tape dispenser arms 'show of power much' I thought before going back to reading. "Izuku midoriya and shoto todoroki your up!" Said the same guy from before, me and todoroki both stood up and stared at each other before he left to the go to the other entrance and I left to go to the entrance opposite of his. As I was walking I bumped into endeavour and we had a conversation that ended with him in a wall literally stuck in a wall. "From class 1-A Izuku Midoriya" present mic yelled as I floated into the center stage my hands together behind my back waiting for todoroki to come "also from class 1-A Shoto Todoroki!" He said as todoroki came in and looked at me with a glare "i'm going to beat you without my left side" he said "may rao have mercy on your soul for I shall not" I told him." Ready and begin" as soon as he said that todoroki sent a giant wave of ice at me that I melted with my heat vision "since when did you have heat vision?" Todoroki questioned angrily "since the beginning" I responded my face neutral. Todoroki sent wave after wave of ice at me each braking on contact, my eyes glowed red "it seems you do not understand what you face todoroki" I said flying behind,which to the human eye looked like I just appeared behind him "a man that gets energy from the sun itself" I said upercutting him into the air high, I flew above todoroki catching him by the head "a man that has no weakness" I said throwing him down towards the ground he saved himself with his ice. I flew down and punched him in the gut with enough force to not break any bones but make him hurt badly "a man that has no equal" Todoroki stood up and gained some distance "a man that knows his power is his birthright just like your power" I said as todoroki gained a look of realization. All of a sudden todoroki left side bursted in flames "I wanna...beat you" he said with a smile "then come at me young shoto" I said my red eyes glowing brighter covering my sclera and iris.

"Midnight we need to stop this todoroki is badly injured as izuku could sustain huge damage" cementous said to midnight through a comm link "agreed" she said. Todoroki sent a huge blast of fire were talking bigger than the stadium blast, I looked at the blast "a man who is a god among you people" I finished before releasing my most powerful version of my heat vision a full powered solar flare that broke the the cement walls and clashed with todoroki fire causing a huge explosion everything was silent as the area was covered by smoke, I clapped my hand releasing wind clearing the smoke I looked to see that todoroki was now in a crate in the wall "like father like son" I mused to myself. I looked at my clothes to see the shirt was destroyed and no longer there and my left pant leg was destroyed up to my thigh and the other was still intact my shoes gone destroyed 'forgot I had an 8-pack' I thought "what a riveting match!" Present mic yelled "and our matches winner is Izuku Midoriya!" He said excited, I was about to walk off but my heart started to hurt "midnight!" I yelled as I fell elbow and knees my other hand clutching my heart "izuku what's wrong" she asked concerned leaning next to me "...depleted...my cells...need to...recharge...take me to...the fortress...get tsu...knows fortress...location" I managed through pained grunts, to people came in with a stretcher and carried me out.

I was blacking in and out of consciousness, I heard snippets of a conversation between tsu and midnight "we have to get him to the fortress--go into space and recharge" I heard as I blacked slightly during what she was saying "into space what do you mean--die if he went out there" she yelled "...not...human..idiot" I said through pained grunts "oh right" she said. "Izu wa-- izuku wake up!" I heard tsu yell as I woke back up to the pain "...yeah sweety" I said "we need you to open the door" she said helping me up towards the key "oh yeah...dwarf star....key" I said picking it up finding it harder than usual but still managing. Once we got in tsu carried me to my couch "john!!..." I yelled coughing up some blood 'that not good' I thought "yes izuk- oh dear i'll prepare the launching device" john said, I prepared a device that was for a situation like this were I had to use solar fare "john...how much..longer!" I yelled coughing out more blood "were done...now hurry into the device izuku!" John said opening the door that led to it, tsu helped me up and led me into the device "john....activate in t-minus 3.." I said pressing a button to close the glass "izuku how long will you be gone" tsu asked "...don't...know...still got that....bracelet?" I asked and she nodded "then...use it....when you need me" I said as the sky hatch opened and I was shot into space. After I was positioned in front of the sun was I released in front of it,I entered a hibernation like state to recharge

================================================================================

Izuku basically won't be back till the hosu incident and here's how things will change tsu will take izuku's place because she's worried about iida and it stay on the anime timeline up to the hero killer fight scene,but don't worry izuku will have his bit,also I changed the effect of solar fare to better fit my ideals