A War Ensues

3rd POV

Looking to the side izuku saw a person around his age in a simple indigo blue haori and a white keikogi, and hakama. The haori is adorned with multiple symbols that are four squares in a diamond formation on the right pec, sleeves, and back of his haori. Also, he wears a teal beaded bracelet on his right wrist. Sheathing his sword izuku looked towards the unknown person with a smile “who are you?” izuku said seemingly ignoring the fact that he was about to kill kirishima.“I am jin, I transferred into class 1-A not long after your battle with that other kryptonian” the now named jin said sparing a glance towards kirishima before looking back to see izuku standing right in front of him. “hmm, so your my replacement?” izuku said bluntly with his ever evident smile, izuku turned around and started walking back to kirishima “well I'm busy so later, oh and bye kirishima” izuku said decapitating kirishima.

Izuku then jumped up into the ship that was about sixty feet into the air “I choose...mevina to fight my replacement kill him or use him as an example your choice” izuku said as ledoth and lodra sighed before hopping in with him “mevina well be hanging above watching kay? Bye, bye mr. Replacenent” lodra said as the hangar door rematerialized and the ship disappeared from sight. Mevina ducked under the sideways slash jin had sent not even looking at him and kicking him back with minimal force, mevina looked at jin before stomping bringing up a piece of the road and kicking it towards jin sending it crashing through the air. Jin hopped over it and dashed towards her and sent slash after slash at her to which she blocked everyone with her raised left leg. After 2 minutes of it jin jumped back and went to press one of the beads on his wrist but stopped seeing mevina looking at him “go ahead, they won't make it in time”  mevina said in a cold stoic tone that gave nothing away. Jin looked at her before pressing the bead “then I shall hope I can hold you off long enough” he said before dashing towards her and sending a sending a sideways cut to her abdomen, mevina saw the move and jumped up dodging the blade. Jin quickly changed his position to swing his blade upwards but was shocked when mevina used his blade to perform a back flip and land a couple meters away ‘the the amount of skill needed for that...I might be out of my league here’ here Jin thought before dashing forward and attacking her at a faster speed than before. He went for a chance to stab at her gut but was stopped when mevina grabbed the blade with her middle, index, and thumb holding it in place.

HAAA!” jin said and with a shockwave behind him with a burst of strength he thrusted forward with his blade, mevina not expecting the sudden increase in strength went skidding across the road, breaking it apart where her feet were, and only stopped once she came impacting into a wall. Jins breathing was labored slightly, he didn't get time to catch his breath because an impact with his lower torso had knocked all the air out of him and sent him barreling across the ground and skidding to a stop after five skips across the ground like he was a rock going across the water then sinking. As soon as jin was able to get up to his knees he covered his mouth as alot of blood seeped out from the in betweens of his fingers and continue to drop onto the ground ‘what what kind of strength is this!? Five no eight of my ribs are broken!’  tightening his grip on his sword he used it to get to his feet and look at where mevina was to see her a couple steps away from him maybe 9 to 10 steps away. Mevina stopped in front of him and stopped and kicked him into a wall ‘woah, I thought I was joking when he said how weak humans are. Well this is good enough’ mevina thought as she turned around and flew up to where the ship was as it rematerialized to show her where it is, as soon as mevina got in she let out a relieved sigh and went to sit down in the lounge where the others are, “izuku your mean!” she said childishly shaking him back in worth as soon as she was close enough “but you did great!, and you obviously weren't taking it seriously my amazing little sister! Stop shaking me!” he said smiling at her with his eyes closed. Mevina stopped after awhile and instead forced him to make her something to eat, izuku agreed since he likes to cook and didn't feel like arguing with mevina.

Meanwhile over at the hospital class 1-A are in a hospital room waiting for jin to wake up to tell them what happened. “hey, he's waking up” came the voice of kaminari as he stood closest to jin since the two were somehow best friends. Jin slowly opened his eyes and looked around at everyone “what happened?”  he groaned out as he started to sit up but immediately fell back down and grabbed his side “yeah, you need to stay down you broke some ribs dude” kaminari said worriedly placing a hand on the shoulder of jin. Once jin had taken a minute to relax and cool back down before uraraka asked the question on everyone's mind “jin, what happened?” silence followed suit after she said that as jin opened his mouth but closed it as nothing would come out. “I was just a puppy standing up to a bear, she toyed with me and lead me into a false sense of equal strength like a fox. My quirk was as useless as me just pushing a bear, it moved but there was virtually--no absolutely no damage I technically didn't even hit her” he grimaced and clenched his fist to the point where the knuckles were becoming white. “it was obvious with a single glance that she didn't take me seriously, I wasn't even worth her time. I went down in basically one hit” he said as everyone was quiet and listened.

“whose the ‘she’ you keep talking about blue boy?” bakugou said after jin had taken a minute to calm back down. “your old friend called her mevina before he killed kirishima and left her to handle me” Everyone tensed when they heard the mention of ‘old friend’ all thinking of the same person and one person had a flicker of hope going through them while everyone else had rage burning in them at the thought of there classmate turned traitor. “it seems that izuku midoriya has come to fulfill his promise” jin said laying down “ yes ‘hear me filth you have 5 years to prepare at that time me and 3 generals will come to siege this world from your rule’ was what he said before he left. I guess jin fought the first general, izuku took out a whole army along with the previous number 2 pro hero with ease from what I saw on that video and now there's three more people like him.” todorki said letting the situation sink in for everyone. “ we can win this, even izuku has to have a weakness” came the voice of the one and only tsuyu asui, “but until we find out what that is we should prepare for a war. A war that will decide the fate of not just Japan but the entire damn world” was bakugou’s response before he left with his face set in a more downcast glare.
====================================================================================
Hi, my apologies for my absence. The only explanation I have is sleeping and me working on meh sketches, like the one you saw up top at the start. Anyway my updates have been pretty inconsistent and I have failed wanting to put one out every Saturday (obviously) so another apology to you. More importantly hopes you enjoyed and look forward to more whenever they come out  

By3, by3!

Edit: since school has started back up for laing I can probably manage to keep sending out chapters if I use the iPads when we get them. I'm not looking forward to this 8th grade year but I'll manage.

We shall make sure the next chapter doesn't take as long for your continued patronage

-Sincerely Cyrus Jangera Corporation